What's new

SHEIKH RASHEED ARRESTED

Was he arrested for the train massacre for which there have been investigations and a court case in order?

that you people are too busy with efforts and campaigns to bring back the imam aleh salam to throne?

I have warned you previously as well.

Don't blame others like that. Your track record is good and that's why you get away mostly.

Last time you said something like that.. today again you are blaming mods of organising someone's return.

This time, you have used a phrase that Muslims use for prophets (peace be upon them).

If you are allergic to PTI supporters, there are other ways to respond. Blaming them of equating Imran with people who have high status in the religion is not acceptable. I asked you last time to delete such posts, and I am warning you to not use such words in future. Again, your track record is mostly good. You are free to curse Imran Khan, blame him for all the chaos etc. Others are free to use same language for who they think are responsible. But just like they aren't allowed to blame you of something that may hurt religious feelings, you aren't allowed to do the same.

Imran is not a Nabi and no one on this forum has indicated as such ever. People love him and want him back just like PDM supporters want nawaz and zardari back to power. The mods are divided too as happens in a democracy. Just because your feelings are hurt, you aren't allowed to blame your opponents of considering Imran khan a prophet or an imam.

guess who I learnt it from.
nevermind see here: https://defence.pk/pdf/posts/14201704
Two wrongs..... ???

guess who I learnt it from.
nevermind see here: https://defence.pk/pdf/posts/14201704
Even if you find me doing something wrong, you should point out. But don't do that mistake. I used to be like you a few years back, later realized that politics is not something we should bring any religion into.

I hope you understand.

Regarding your reports, I am mostly absent from the forum. Majority of mods have a lot of other work outside of the forum. There are many reports pending. Hopefully your reports will be worked upon soon.

And no, no one is on any type of ignore list.

Two wrongs..... ???
it is mentioned so in over 15 posts, not just by his detractors but is implied by his fans in dozens of posts, who post his videos. I get wound up when he or some other PTI leader says something dumb like:

sarai nabi syasatdaan thai, main bhi un jaisa haq parast syasatdaan hoon, zardari aur shareefoon jaisa nahin.

meri halat karbala jaisi hai

there is a lot more he says
====
on another issue
a journo asks a PTI leader: why did you write to IMF to ask them to not lend Pakistan money?
answer: because they removed our chairman

Last edited:
it is mentioned so in over 15 posts, not just by his detractors but is implied by his fans in dozens of posts, who post his videos wherein he or other PTI leader says something dumb. like:

sarai nabi syasatdaan thai, main bhi un jaisa haq parast syasatdaan hoon, zardari aur shareefoon jaisa nahin.
====

on another issue
a journo asks a PTI leader: why did you write to IMF to ask them to not lend Pakistan money?
it is mentioned so in over 15 posts, not just by his detractors but is implied by his fans in dozens of posts, who post his videos wherein he or other PTI leader says something dumb. like:

====

on another issue
There's a difference between saying "main Nabi ki Tarah pani peeta hun" and "main Nabi hun".

IMF issue is all political. Just like the opposition at that time delayed the grey list wala bill to satisfy their ambitions.

====

on another issue
Do you have any urgent post that I should look at? Let me know. Thanks

Do you have any urgent post that I should look at? Let me know. Thanks
The forums moderation policy is deeply passive and borders the line into appeasement.

If the forum is moderating on principles of Jury Duty, it shall provide legitimate fair play or actively moderate the content by investing more time.

Pakistan is a low IQ nation because of stunted growth of the majority. The minority that comes out and protest, and then sometimes gets arrested/ killed, should work on leaving the country and stop caring about it.

High IQ nations don't need an individual to tell them what to do. Pakistani nation wants someone to guide them all the time.

The majority is coward too. It is afraid of strong forces. In Karachi, people were afraid of MQM. In rest of the province and in Punjab, people are afraid of PP and PMLN. Even police and bureaucracy is afraid of them.

Our establishment is afraid of the international establishment. It will do whatever it takes to please the international establishment.

If you are a popular leader in such a country, you need to run your party in a manner that suits people here. Power politics was needed here, not European politics where people have brains to assess the next options collectively by themselves without any help.
Encouraging brain drain is probably not a good idea

I have warned you previously as well.

Don't blame others like that. Your track record is good and that's why you get away mostly.

Last time you said something like that.. today again you are blaming mods of organising someone's return.

This time, you have used a phrase that Muslims use for prophets (peace be upon them).

If you are allergic to PTI supporters, there are other ways to respond. Blaming them of equating Imran with people who have high status in the religion is not acceptable. I asked you last time to delete such posts, and I am warning you to not use such words in future. Again, your track record is mostly good. You are free to curse Imran Khan, blame him for all the chaos etc. Others are free to use same language for who they think are responsible. But just like they aren't allowed to blame you of something that may hurt religious feelings, you aren't allowed to do the same.

Imran is not a Nabi and no one on this forum has indicated as such ever. People love him and want him back just like PDM supporters want nawaz and zardari back to power. The mods are divided too as happens in a democracy. Just because your feelings are hurt, you aren't allowed to blame your opponents of considering Imran khan a prophet or an imam.
Easy Mr Moderator. :D
Sure IK isn’t the best, but he is better option compared to others. If someone better than him pops in, sure we should support him/her.
But for now, comparing him with others, he seems to be the option and we should support him instead of leaving him.

Nopes. There are some issues because of which I can't settle in Pakistan now. So I have moved permanently abroad. Was a heavy decision....

Entire family is moving... All immediate family members.

Doing the right thing

This country is only meant for Sharif and Zardari families

Niklo bhai niklo

Back
Top Bottom