What's new

Sheikh Waqas Akram allowed to contest

Yeah but his good-for-nothing father will probably be in his place. Moreover, his younger brother papers for MPA seats have been approved - no worries InshAllah, awaam will reject them outright.

These thugs are control freaks, i still remember how pathetically they booted out Faisal Movers Logistical Cell transport Co.

These thugs are control freaks, i still remember how pathetically they booted out Faisal Movers Logistical Cell transport Co.

I know, I know.. there stories are numerable... They disallowed a certain by-pass... They had motorway pass in another direction. They used every trick up their sleeve to prevent Daewoo to open in Jhang. (Thank God it did open and it's now the best Transport in Jhang) They've ran over young college students and not given two hoots. They shot and killed their rivals (Iqbal son) for which Nawaz Akram, waqas' younger brother was held in anti-terror court and is currently on bail. They regularly extort money on Eid etc when all poor awam wants to go back home to their loved ones. Their conductors and drivers behave like animals to their passengers. When there was protests against load-shedding these bastards sent their thugs and burnt down a train engine... Like what the f*ck! what on earth does an engine have to do with loadshedding... If you want to burn something down burn down the god-damn palace of the sitting wazeer. Then on the news it was the classic "na maloom afraad ne ..." He presents him self as the savior of Jhang.. as if he alone knows how to solve the sunni-shia fasad that has been going on for millennia... It makes me so angry just writing about it it's becoming difficult for me to continue to be on this thread.. honestly enough is enough..

photo.php

As expected.. Dr Abol Hassan for Na-89 and PP-78. Hopefully he'll give Waqas the thrashing he deserves. Interestingly, PTI is not fielding a candidate on NA-88

the whole election drama is exposed , article 62, 63 is thrown into dustbin, all those who first banned for elections have given clearance by the court and allowed to contest elections.

Yeah but his good-for-nothing father will probably be in his place. Moreover, his younger brother papers for MPA seats have been approved - no worries InshAllah, awaam will reject them outright.

Any Way Thats The right full Future Pakistan & Peoples Of Pakistan Deserves, Peoples Like Him, In Power & No One To Stop Them?
Yes He Ill Be Sitting In senate After Some Time ?
Damocrazy Zindabad?;):lol::whistle:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom