What's new

Shocking! Know how much Asaram Bapu type godmen earn

sai baba .. (the afro hair one) died only recently....... I dont have any inferiority complex... this sai baba did more damage to Indians directly and it happened very recently.. which is why I am agitated.

You are one person claiming that sai baba did damage to Indians, there are a million other saying he helped them.

Is 1 > than 1 Million ?

You are one person claiming that sai baba did damage to Indians, there are a million other saying he helped them.

Is 1 > than 1 Million ?
i cant change your mind mate.. i sincerely hope GoI gathers some caurage and finds the truth behind him.

so what.. the people who suffered are still alive... at least they will die knowing that people listened to them and they were proved right.

Are you retarded ? ...... they can never be proved right since the accused in now DEAD.

of course it can be proved.. how do they try people in absentia ... his collegues and ashram is still there...

1. Indian Law does not permit trial in absentia.

2. Such a tiral will be in violation to a defendant's right to be present in court proceedings and answer the charges. It is a violation of principles of Natural Justice. It violates the second principle of natural justice, audi alteram partem (hear the other party).

3. if such a trial is ever held outside India, the judge will have to give special permission and can ONLY be held to CLEAR a Dead Mans Name which was tarnished when he was alive. It can NEVER BE HELD to dishonor a dead man.

People still blindly worship him while his victims suffer the trauma. The least we could do is to expose him for what he is.

This is getting tiresome....... you cannot in good faith tarnish a dead mans name. It is immoral, unethical and Illegal.

Hitler killed 1 million Jews and become a villain. Churchill killed 3 million Indians and is considered a hero. I personally hate Churchill more than Hitler.

Sai baba cheated millions more exploiting their weaknesses.

Sai baba cheated millions more exploiting their weaknesses.

You are still looking at the world with eyes tainted by your prejudice.

Millions went to him because he had something they all wanted. What that 'something' was is different for each individual. Some went for guidance, some for moral support, some for business gain, some for networking, some seeking solace etc....

In business that is called fulfilling a 'NEED'. In return he did not ask for anything but accepted whatever his disciples gave him. What he chose to do with that 'hard earned' money is his problem. He choose to spend some of it for public good, some of it in self indulgence and some as marketing budget.

It follows the same principle as demand and supply.

Now you can either accept this reality or reject it, but nothing will change.

Even today there are Millions seeking solace, searching for their version of sai baba, priest, god or god men. It is about time you woke up to the realty around you and discover there is life beyond cold logic.

Here's our one:

56_l.jpg

image002.jpg

Bbc covers Vatican sex scandals regularly. Sai baba was a powerful figure and the molestation claims were covered up by Indian authorities. That's the reason for making a documentary. You really believe westerners hesitate to criticize the Vatican ?

Oh were they? i Do believe they hesitate! you got proofs they Don't?

Back
Top Bottom