What's new

Shocking! Know how much Asaram Bapu type godmen earn

i cant change your mind mate.. i sincerely hope GoI gathers some caurage and finds the truth behind him.

Why don't you say the same against the mass religions of west? What courage? It comes from heart not from hypocrisy!
You mock mine i will mock yours!
I thought this was a Defence forum, But if you heckle hinduism and hindus, then mark my word "Karma is a bi^tch"what goes around comes around! ;)

sai baba .. (the afro hair one) died only recently....... I dont have any inferiority complex... this sai baba did more damage to Indians directly and it happened very recently.. which is why I am agitated.

How did he do more damage to Indians directly? Care to elaborate! Chennai has drinking water and Rayalaseema has drinking water and other water starved place of Andhra Pradesh cos of him! You wanna argue on that?What damage?

Why don't you say the same against the mass religions of west? What courage? It comes from heart not from hypocrisy!
You mock mine i will mock yours!
I thought this was a Defence forum, But if you heckle hinduism and hindus, then mark my word "Karma is a bi^tch"what goes around comes around! ;)

How did he do more damage to Indians directly? Care to elaborate! Chennai has drinking water and Rayalaseema has drinking water and other water starved place of Andhra Pradesh cos of him! You wanna argue on that?What damage?
you are welcome to open threads and criticize anybody you want... this specific one is on dirty babas..
he had billions.. spent some bits of money and you think he is a saint..

People still blindly worship him while his victims suffer the trauma. The least we could do is to expose him for what he is.
Eh don't some people say some person died for absolving the sins of mankind? What about it?

you are welcome to open threads and criticize anybody you want... this specific one is on dirty babas..
he had billions.. spent some bits of money and you think he is a saint..

Then this about some babas i donno, this thread was smooth untill your friend introduced Sai Baba! Yeah gtfo!How much money you spent for welfare of India? Since you represent her?What did you do? got any proofs?
Yeah he is any question? Come find out about him.
I will fight you in a court of law interested?

What happened when its legal? Scared? Why not show your Chivalry in court and fight!

Oh were they? i Do believe they hesitate! you got proofs they Don't?

You need proof for their coverage of Vatican sex scandals? Google it. Can't spoon feed you. Especially when it won't make a difference.

Eh don't some people say some person died for absolving the sins of mankind? What about it?

Then this about some babas i donno, this thread was smooth untill your friend introduced Sai Baba! Yeah gtfo!How much money you spent for welfare of India? Since you represent her?What did you do? got any proofs?
Yeah he is any question? Come find out about him.
I will fight you in a court of law interested?

I don't believe in such crap. A suicide bomber cannot be absolved of his sins just because he is dead.

Can't believe that tyranny has so many people under its spell even after it kicked the bucket.

You need proof for their coverage of Vatican sex scandals? Google it. Can't spoon feed you. Especially when it won't make a difference.

I don't believe in such crap. A suicide bomber cannot be absolved of his sins just because he is dead.

Yeah right apni ghar ki murgi kharab nikli toh tauba tauba, lekin doosra ka koi saabhit nahin hua toh subhan allah! hain?

Can't believe that tyranny has so many people under its spell even after it kicked the bucket.

You wanna challenge?Let's fight in court of law? dare to do it? if not stay where you are!That tyranny you speak about is cos you claim to be atheist hindu and can speak free.But please Do insult us majority hindus you atheists its my sincere request, when the flood comes, be sure to know where your cover is ! ;) Tyranny?hmmph! you should know what it is sitting in a country which bombs all nations for its WAR MACHINE oh wait there was a article recently why America can't live without WAR as it's a War driven economy, not agriculture , production based but purely War based, WAR IS MONEY! ;)

Yeah right apni ghar ki murgi kharab nikli toh tauba tauba, lekin doosra ka koi saabhit nahin hua toh subhan allah! hain?

You wanna challenge?Let's fight in court of law? dare to do it? if not stay where you are!That tyranny you speak about is cos you claim to be atheist hindu and can speak free.But please Do insult us majority hindus you atheists its my sincere request, when the flood comes, be sure to know where your cover is ! ;) Tyranny?hmmph! you should know what it is sitting in a country which bombs all nations for its WAR MACHINE!

Oh please. are you seriously threatening me with a flood now?

As I said earlier, the max I am willing to do is to have some fun at Sai Bibi's expense on this forum. I don't care about him enough to fly to India and fight a case with you. But you could always fight the mighty BBC for ruining your Bibi's image.

As I said earlier, the max I am willing to do is to have some fun at Sai Bibi's expense on this forum. I don't care about him enough to fly to India and fight a case with you. But you could always fight the mighty BBC for ruining your Bibi's image.

Yeah you can have all fun all you want but come to court i will have fun with you! ;)Case by case basis my friend, Nor do i care about your ramblings, i got only one thing to say Wanna fight COME IN COURT!
Your heckling only goes to assure everyone what kind of person you are! ;)

You friend, are a runner, who runs when they see resistance from other side.i say please stand up to what you speak!

You friend, are a runner, who runs when they see resistance from other side.i say please stand up to what you speak!

you are only asking me to insult your tranny baba more. If you really has any respect for him you would have run away from this thread. Looks like your ego is getting the better of you. Not surprised though. You are the desciple of the guy who sits on a golden throne.

you are only asking me to insult your tranny baba more. If you really has any respect for him you would have run away from this thread. Looks like your ego is getting the better of you. Not surprised though. You are the desciple of the guy who sits on a golden throne.

Oh yeah come on i dare you! FIGHT ME IN LEGAL COURT! GOT GUTS? IF NOT SHOOOO!

Well was it not you who leveled those pedophile charges against Sai Baba, i ask you to prove in court, for that i asked
COME FIGHT IN COURT!
I DARE YOU!
You are what we call in desi language "pant gheeli ho gaya" type.
Got guts friend, fight me on court i dare you!Where can you see such arrogant arseh*le like me, i say Bring it on!;)

Don't know if this has been posted before, but great news!

Don't defend Asaram Bapu, Modi to BJP leaders - Firstpost

Gujarat Chief Minister and the BJP’s election committee chief Narendra Modi is reportedly unhappy with BJP leaders coming to the defence of Asaram Bapu, the self-styled godman currently accused in a case of sexual assault.

According to an India Today report, Modi conveyed his displeasure to BJP President Rajnath Singh and asked him to ensure that no BJP leader is seen defending Asaram.

Back
Top Bottom