What's new

Shocking! Know how much Asaram Bapu type godmen earn

Please Bro, stay out of it! i sense he crossed over the boundaries of free speech and abusing all hindu religion, saints, people etc.
Don't ask me to take it Easy!

I will tell you what JAYRON when you can produce a case against SAI BABA then you shall see my face facing you in court,Nahin toh jaa munna soo jaa aur doodh pe le! ;)

Don't know if this has been posted before, but great news!

1068607.html]Don't defend Asaram Bapu, Modi to BJP leaders - Firstpost[/url][/QUOTE]

Please bro kloitra, this has nothing to do BJP.But his argument i say i wanna fight it in court !

SORRY! forum rules say so:(

Well was it not you who leveled those pedophile charges against Sai Baba, i ask you to prove in court, for that i asked
COME FIGHT IN COURT!
I DARE YOU!
You are what we call in desi language "pant gheeli ho gaya" type.
Got guts friend, fight me on court i dare you!Where can you see such arrogant arseh*le like me, i say Bring it on!;)

you are a childish mess. grow up. you are repeating yourself like a spaz. Looks like all you want is to be the last one to post on this thread to show that you are a winner. Just remember that I shat all our your God and you can do nothing about it.

you are a childish mess. grow up. you are repeating yourself like a spaz. Looks like all you want is to be the last one to post on this thread to show that you are a winner. Just remember that I shat all our your God and you can do nothing about it.

Aint no sunshine when she's gone http: /www . youtube. com/watch?v=-xzDhLvhgQw

I willl say BRING IT ON! I WILL FIGHT ON! wHAT ABOUT YOU? ;)

NAH, YOU WANNA SCORE AGAInst US! Come aa jaao we will see who can win,While we being majority maintain our stature, you should be thankful to US for letting you give this kind of !!!RIGHTS!!!!

EKH Mere flag ko,tim jaise nautanki kiya toh tujhe khatam kardenge aur Indian government bhi kuch nahi karega samjhe?

What is rabid? you acting smart and later reporting me to moderators?
dONT YOU Think i cant report your posts half-alexander? Shame on you!

1. I did not report you. I am having fun here. Why would I report you?
2. I am not from andhra.

You fight with me nice, will return favour.
You fight 1vs 1 and let's see who is victor!
Care to sign that agreement?

Fight as in like real hand to hand combat?

1. I did not report you. I am having fun here. Why would I report you?
2. I am not from andhra.

Fight as in like real hand to hand combat?
THATS GOOD were on a even keel then EH?
Oh about real hand to hand combat i would doubt you gracie mma style guy but what the hell ?

Choose one 1)you want a court case to win which you wanna say against SAI BABA?
2)You want MMA Fight me?

I don't think I can win. You have the blessing of tranny baba.

Let's see ,what you say is all gas or not!

Wiat a min you backing off half peacock?(your name from henceforth).

Choose one 1)you want a court case to win which you wanna say against SAI BABA?
2)You want MMA Fight me?

Let's see ,what you say is all gas or not!

Umm. I actually want to fight your baba. I want to beat the s11t our of him. I am sure he can appear here magically, like he did to you right?

ABE jab haar gaya toh bolna re? tu nautanki dikhayega aur hum apni, l

Umm. I actually want to fight your baba. I want to beat the s11t our of him. I am sure he can appear here magically, like he did to you right?

SON, I WANNA FIGHT ZEUS! can you arrange that?No Dota2 mind youe ;)

Back
Top Bottom