What's new

Shocking! Know how much Asaram Bapu type godmen earn

Sai bibi likes her boys young. she should have been sent to prison where she would have had a good time dropping soaps.

I guess that line must have dropped from somewhere where the SUN SETS everyday eh?
That direction, people are fond of young boys, starting from greek civilization :laughcry: and i donno where the terms "SIN OF GOMORRAH AND SODOMY" were invented i guess someone became a statue cos they looked back?

What no mention of the biggest fraud in India?

Sai Baba...

sai_baba.jpg

you are too late. we have already been discussing about Sai Bibi's colorful life at length for a while.

You STFU you have no right to mention about Hindu gods, saints.So stay in your league.

Come and join Dilli Baba's flock. No finicky stuff, no nothing. @Armstrong will baptize you with his buffalo's milk, @Hyperion shall check your foreskin and @Secur will ensure that your prostrate health is up to mark. After that you shall donate EVERYTHING that you have amassed in your life- it shall be a symbol of your devotion and then I shall prove my divine nature by creating a square circle. Join up or swing from the lamplight like all disbelievers shall in time. Oh and you must pledge to aid me and Hyperion in perpetrating genocide upon the heathen Bangladeshis and donate towards @Oscar's island fund over and above what you shall surrender to the ALL KNOWING DILLI BABA.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess that line must have dropped from somewhere where the SUN SETS everyday eh?
That direction, people are fond of young boys, starting from greek civilization :laughcry: and i donno where the terms "SIN OF GOMORRAH AND SODOMY" were invented i guess someone became a statue cos they looked back?

OK now you are not making any real sense. why does Bibi dress up in a saree? And why did she stop dolling up after she became famous?

Come and join Dilli Baba's flock. No finicky stuff, no nothing. @Armstrong will baptize you with his buffalo's milk, @Hyperion shall check your foreskin and @Secur will ensure that your prostrate health is up to mark. After that you shall donate EVERYTHING that you have amassed in your life- it shall be a symbol of your devotion and then I shall prove my divine nature by creating a square circle. Join up or swing from the lamplight like all disbelievers shall in time. Oh and you must pledge to aid me and Hyperion in perpetrating genocide upon the heathen Bangladeshis and donate towards @Oscar's island fund over and above what you shall surrender to the ALL KNOWING DILLI BABA.

Everything checks out. how is your hairstyle? are you prepared to go batshit crazy with it?

OK now you are not making any real sense. why does Bibi dress up in a saree? And why did she stop dolling up after she became famous?

Everything checks out. how is your hairstyle? are you prepared to go batshit crazy with it?

You dare to be so presumptuous, kneel you misbegotten heathen and beg for forgiveness before mine divine eyes render thee to ashes. :angry:

Amen! i didn't know such people existed! :)
But what i said above no person on this earth can change cos i believe in what i see myself.I don't normally abuse but if the other party resorts to it im no Gandhi! ;)

How was Sodomy and GOMORRAH allowed in first testament?
1)yOU WANT me to believe MARY was a VIRGIN?
2)What happened to Jesus for 14 years where he wandered off?
3) What about Jesus wife? and children?

You dare to be so presumptuous, kneel you misbegotten heathen and beg for forgiveness before mine divine eyes render thee to ashes. :angry:

sorry baba. but you are still better than sai bibi who molests young boys for fun. you need to up your ante.

How was Sodomy and GOMORRAH allowed in first testament?
1)yOU WANT me to believe MARY was a VIRGIN?
2)What happened to Jesus for 14 years where he wandered off?
3) What about Jesus wife? and children?
what does it have aything to do with Sai baba dressing up like an ugly school teacher? It of course is his personal choice. But violating underage boys is not his personal choice.

When it comes to worshipping human gods, our country is truly secular in nature :laughcry:

Its easy to make a fool out of people now a days.

Learn some magic tricks and use some words which others wont understand..

Bingo!! You are now a God! ;)

sorry baba. but you are still better sai bibi how molests young boys for fun. you need to up your ante.

Let me introduce you to one of the cardinal tenets of Dillidom-

If thine wife be fuggly thee shall not receive the blessings of the sainted Dilli, rather only divine scorn.
If thine wife be pretty thee shall not receive the blessings of the sainted Dilli, rather only divine pity.
If thine wife be ravishing thee shall receive the blessings of the sainted Dilli, for you shall forever be a stranger in your own conjugal bed, the divine Dilli demands it and in turn divine blessings shall fall upon your head- ALONG WITH THE ODD BRICKBAT!

That and you must learn to love goats. Which reminds me, have the goats been prepped @Hyperion?

wolfpack said:
You STFU you have no right to mention about Hindu gods, saints.So stay in your league.

That's not one but two counts of idiocy.

sorry baba. but you are still better sai bibi how molests young boys for fun. you need to up your ante.

Dear oh dear -- do not consider these as Saint. These are no sanyasi but "katha Vachak" e.g. book reader and running their own shop by fooling around with people. Just pay attention how they talk themselves as Sanyasi ...I'm saint away from all materialism, parbhu ki bhakti me leen. App bhi lobh tyag do or baba ke nam daan karo (you all give up all of you temptations and donate to baba trust):hitwall:

When it comes to worshipping human gods, our country is truly secular in nature :laughcry:

Its easy to make a fool out of people now a days.

Learn some magic tricks and use some words which others wont understand..

Bingo!! You are now a God! ;)

Oh you learned something new huh? let's see you forego that reservation certificate! You and your family fight in a General Quota! How about that!

Dear oh dear -- do not consider these as Saint. These are no sanyasi but "katha Vachak" e.g. book reader and running their own shop by fooling around with people. Just pay attention how they talk themselves as Sanyasi ...I'm saint away from all materialism, parbhu ki bhakti me leen. App bhi lobh tyag do or baba ke nam daan karo (you all give up all of you temptations and donate to baba trust):hitwall:

Dilli Baba is the absolute authority of everything that has been, is and shall be you fool. Repent or be crushed under the feces smeared bottoms of a hundred buffaloes as ordained by the Great Dilli. :angry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom