What's new

Should discussion be allowed on questions raised by Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza?

Should discussion be allowed on questions raised by Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can try but Pakistanis dont have maturity to discuss and debate religious matter with patience. Koe maulvi hua to Kufar kay 10-12 fatway issi thread mein laga day ga. Maturity level of Pakistanis is that both Barelvus and Deobandis call each other non muslims.

Howz that possible?Islam is as much a political ideology as it is religious...it is obligatory for you to have some stance on Abu Bakr,Umar,Aisha, and Usman.
The moment you expresss your opinion you become shia or sunni because there will always be considerable number of muslims on this planet who believe that there were some people who called themselves friends and followers of prophet who cheated and oppressed prophet's family members after his death.

The only solution one can have is you can just ignore whatever they believe in and focus on the teachings of your prophet and quran which means you have to remove one of the most important aspects of your faith; respect rashidun and sahaba.
It's very easy to say I am neither shia nor sunni without realising what it actually means.
Obligatory to have a stance ...

My dear. The answer is simple.

Did the prophet of Allah not have enough knowledge to pick his friends and now 1400 years later we are judging men who were the linchpin at the inception and during critical times and we judge them?
Who are we when we have never met them?
The stance on these men is simple. They were the companions of the prophet of Allah. Amir Al momaneen and we have no right to judge between them.
Polical division became religious devision. This is wrong and against Islam. This was the wrong course taken by men who just wanted power.

So your point is invalid as you didn't understand. Hope you have a good day

My recent thread discussing the theological controversies created by Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza has been locked:

I created a thread to raise the question of why it has been locked, and that thread was then shifted to GHQ, where you only ever get complete silence. I was told that the possible cause is that religious discussion is not allowed.

I feel that this is a very especial case. We are not trying to preach, we are only trying to have an intellectual debate on theological questions that are creating a deep unrest within the youth (especially) of the country. If PDF censors such discussion, it is complicit in weakening our theological foundations, and the question needs to be asked: which side is PDF management on?

Every rule has an exception. I feel this is a genuine case of exception. I promise to keep the debate intellectual, based on references to sources and logical argumentation. And if I see anyone transgressing these bounds, I will flag the post. With these restrictions, can we please open up the thread for discussion?

@WebMaster @The Eagle @waz @Horus @Foxtrot Alpha @krash
Forum is full of religious zealots that engineer targets so..,
You can try but Pakistanis dont have maturity to discuss and debate religious matter with patience. Koe maulvi hua to Kufar kay 10-12 fatway issi thread mein laga day ga. Maturity level of Pakistanis is that both Barelvus and Deobandis call each other non muslims.
Not in any small way. Their elders have proper fatwas against each other. Fml

90% of time when these Pakistani mullahs, from all sects, pop up in my youtube recommendations, its all about having a dig at each other, discussing political and difference of opinions related issues between personalities who passed way more then thousand years ago, and ofcourse, they have to shout at top of their lung to make their points. All this is sold in the name of Islam.

The only solution one can have is you can just ignore whatever they believe in and focus on the teachings of your prophet and quran which means you have to remove one of the most important aspects of your faith; respect rashidun and sahaba.

There are three things here:

Quran that we have in our hands today was literally compiled under leadership of Abu Bakr (rz), umar (rz) and usman (rz)

Most number of hadees narrated by a woman are from Aisha (rz)

You simply can't follow Quran and hadees without following and respecting the above 4 personalities or else your claim of following Quran and hadees would be completely bogus. I don't care what some other group says about these personalities

Third you are a non Muslim
Who are you to tell a Muslim that what he or she should follow in Islam?

I came to know of Jawad Naqvi through Engr Mirza. His madrassa is contributing well in the society. It includes all sects as its employees. Also, they harvest rain water in teh facility. They gave all buildings neutral names.

I am listening to him from the past 6 or 7 years. And still i listen scholars from all other sect as well. I also verify quran and hadees references and has found Engineer muhammad Ali bhai is always trustworthy and the references are there as it is as stated by Ali bhai.. and about the answers from other ulemas they are mostly either propaganda or not from quran wa hadees.. so please listen to everyone and also verify everything and please dont rely on short clips which was made only for maligning cutting the complete word and context.

I have heard this fellow a little bit. So far broadly speaking he makes sense. Hope he does not develop a God complex as most people in our part of the world develop as they are given importance. Hope this fellow stays humble.

What doesn't?

When was the last time he answered a question against him while he keeps on giving challenges to everyone left, right and center
Please enlighten me what questions did he fail to answer about himself?

Besides questions about himself, is there anything that he preaches that's fraudulent?
Imam ahmad raza barelvi has one against deoband
The original takfiri of the subcontinent besides qadianis...

This Engineer did say some good things regarding the blasphemy but most of the time this guy is raising controversies regarding Sahaba's and renowned Sufis.

In history, you will find all sorts of things which raises and decreases the stature of someone. Its up to you which one you use.

Also as per Engineer Ali, Qadianis are better than Christians and jews since Qadianis atleast do believe in Prophet Muhammad while christians and jews do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom