What's new

Should Nepal and Tibet be part of India??

President

Reaction score
Country
India
I am starting this thread to look at the pros and cons for India. Nepal which is Hindu majority state should be offered this option, since it is very poor and it's natural resources are not fully utilized right now. It can be a good tourist destination as well.

Regarding Tibet is concerned, it is occupied by China which should be returned back to its rightfull owners -the Tibetians..currently since mostly all the Tibetians in exile are in India. India does get the right to offer them this option that Tibet be part of India..since future India would be more bigger and brighter economically, it would be a win win situation for both Nepal and Tibet..:cheers:

Flame bit thread.....

Aksai chin' administration should be handed over to India.

Being a "Hindu" state and less economy does not mean Nepal's accession should be given to India.

Tibet should be autonomous region but does not make any sense to be a part of India.

yes then those stupid monks can burn themselves on your turf for a while.

We need Pakistan too .... :P

First come take Minar e Pakistan...

35bz7k4.jpg

If you know what i mean... dumbarse troll.

yes then those stupid monks can burn themselves on your turf for a while.

Well atleast one chinese has accepted this offer that Tibet should be part of India. Bud- those monks or any monks in India dont burn themselves, they are respected and revered..this is the difference between India and china! Peace

I am starting this thread to look at the pros and cons for India. Nepal which is Hindu majority state should be offered this option, since it is very poor and it's natural resources are not fully utilized right now. It can be a good tourist destination as well.

Regarding Tibet is concerned, it is occupied by China which should be returned back to its rightfull owners -the tibetians..currently since mostly all the Tibetians in exile are in India. India does get the right to offer them this option that Tibet be part of India..since future India would be more bigger and brighter economically, it would be a win win situation for both Nepal and Tibet..:cheers:

Nepal was never part of India. So don't think why it has to be now. There's no reason.
Tibet was also never a part of India and has been occupied by China now. I don't think India has to get involved in Tibet as well because there are a lot of internal issues in India which needs to get resolved before we can think of these unnecessary external things.
These are questions on the sovereignty of nations and hence should not be raised. It's 21st Century and India is not an invader as well. China might be doing it but that doesn't mean we have to follow whatever bad someone else is doing.

So the discussion is completely unnecessary as answer to this 'Should Nepal and Tibet be part of India??' is NO.

To become Healthy and prosperous one needs to be clean and healthy from Inside rather applying external make up.

I am extending this thread to look at the pros and cons for India. Kashmir which is Muslim majority state should be offered this option, since it is very poor and it's natural resources are not fully utilized right now. It can be a good tourist destination as well.

Regarding Hyderabad is concerned, it is occupied by India which should be returned back to its rightful owners -the Pakistanis.. India does get the right to offer them this option that Hyderabad be part of Pakistan..since future With pakistan would be more bigger and brighter economically, it would be a win win situation for both Kashmir and Hyderabad..:cheers:

while on the same subject what do you think of my idea?

Back
Top Bottom