What's new

Should Nepal and Tibet be part of India??

Leave me alone. You are a creep and a weirdo. You find fault with my statement but no issue with this one which you thanked from Fatal_toxic

This thread has been made for the sole use of being a Troll Fest!

And now on topic,
India doesnt need nepal or Tibet!

We hav India and tht is the end of it..No Nepal Or Tibet is needed!

Keep it moving Chuttiya

I can understand your frustration-will make sure the thread is kept alive as well the topic..you dont have to tell me that--your defense background has given you great words to use..make sure you use it properly (B$$$h)

I can understand your frustration-will make sure the thread is kept alive as well the topic..you dont have to tell me that--your defense background has given you great words to use..make sure you use it properly (B$$$h)

I have no clue what you are talking about. Too bad you are an idiot. You can't even understand my post STINKY TINY PRICK.....

Who got independent by who? what a shameless country, still thumping chest over handing a few rifles :lol:

Why are BD's running around here ???

Go do something for Rohiginyas first, we atleast supplied rifles but you people left them to be massacred.

Then you shamelessly support them in forums as if you care, pathetic way of expressing solidarity :lol:

Who got independent by who? what a shameless country, still thumping chest over handing a few rifles :lol:
BD by India . Those few rifles were controlling East Bengal . Now what do you call shameless or helpless ? :rofl:

I am starting this thread to look at the pros and cons for India. Nepal which is Hindu majority state should be offered this option, since it is very poor and it's natural resources are not fully utilized right now. It can be a good tourist destination as well.

Regarding Tibet is concerned, it is occupied by China which should be returned back to its rightfull owners -the Tibetians..currently since mostly all the Tibetians in exile are in India. India does get the right to offer them this option that Tibet be part of India..since future India would be more bigger and brighter economically, it would be a win win situation for both Nepal and Tibet..:cheers:

No we are not the china who just wants land of neighbors. Plz don't start this type threads. U r new and even I made this type mistakes. only start informative threads. one more advice even u not asked- do not reply Trolls else u will see that pak and china members does not got punished and u will suffered ban or infractions. Hence just be the member as witness dont try to make good relations with other members not Indians and not expect such things if u r gandhiji not others. If u just interest in the productive things or in knowledge and avoid to reply trolls, trollers thereself suffers.

Back
Top Bottom