What's new

Should Pakistan just repatriate Kashmiri Muslims?

Should Pakistan just repatriate Kashmiri Muslims?

• Yes

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • No

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
Kashmir is a muslim majority state

The Kashmiris live there, it is their land and home

Why should they leave it?

They fight to free it from Indian occupation and Pakistan supports their right to freedom

Kashmir as a muslim majority state should be part of Pakistan

India's greed stopped this

Sums it all up pretty well

They don't want to migrate, simply because they want to join Pakistan. So, Freedom or is part of Pakistan is another alternative of migration :yahoo::pakistan::rofl:

There was no Hindu princely state which joined Pakistan. Umarkot was just a regular district of Sind province.

But even districts with contrarian majorities within the province were divided. Like Sylhet in Assam went to East Pakistan.

We gave refuge tp 40,000 since 1990 and i am only talking about those who setteled in Ajk
But AJK is not Pakistan - it is "azad" according to you, no?

But even districts with contrarian majorities within the province were divided. Like Sylhet in Assam went to East Pakistan.

Nope its called Azad because it gained Azadi from Dogras its an autonomous state of Pakistan with special laws governing it(i wouldnt mind if they removed it i would love to have a Bahria town in my district :D )

Pakistan was founded on the basis of the two nation theory. How can Hindus belong in Pakistan? Quaid e Azam wanted to keep them so we could ensure the rights of the Muslims left behind in India.

u r talking thru ur bum which i dont care about but when u insult the legacy of Quaid e Azam then it gets me really angry

Given an option I don't believe more than 2000 Kashmiri Muslims will migrate to Pakistan
This is exactly what Hindustani rulers want. Kashmirees must stay put and Carry on with the struggle of setting themselves free from Brahmanic tyranny.

Jammu Muslims can be sent to Mirpur and Poonch divisions of Azad Kashmir. Since those 2 divisions are the same ethnically/culturally as Jammu and were once part of the same Jammu province in the old princely state.

Ladakh Muslims can go to Gilgit Baltistan. Again geographically and ethnically/culturally contiguous and were part of the same Frontier province of the old princely state.\

Kashmir Valley Muslims can be shifted to Muzaffarabad division of Azad Kashmir (since that was part of the old Kashmir province and and also has a large ethnic Kashmiri population).

Its more important for Kashmiri people to be free and their sufferings to end. Sometimes I fell they should just do hijrat to Azad Kashmir. Many Kashmiris have already come across the LOC (illegally and at huge peril). People in Indian occupied Kashmir say that the Indian government does not allow them to migrate to Azad Kashmir.

If we can't get Kashmiri land free then we should at least repatriate Kashmiris to the free side of their homeland.

What do you think?
I would like to know how is the person who is asking this question connected with defence.pk....He could easily be a RAW agent disguised as MQM " politician" or bhatta khore killer or is an ex uniform man?.

Jammu Muslims can be sent to Mirpur and Poonch divisions of Azad Kashmir. Since those 2 divisions are the same ethnically/culturally as Jammu and were once part of the same Jammu province in the old princely state.

Ladakh Muslims can go to Gilgit Baltistan. Again geographically and ethnically/culturally contiguous and were part of the same Frontier province of the old princely state.\

Kashmir Valley Muslims can be shifted to Muzaffarabad division of Azad Kashmir (since that was part of the old Kashmir province and and also has a large ethnic Kashmiri population).

Its more important for Kashmiri people to be free and their sufferings to end. Sometimes I fell they should just do hijrat to Azad Kashmir. Many Kashmiris have already come across the LOC (illegally and at huge peril). People in Indian occupied Kashmir say that the Indian government does not allow them to migrate to Azad Kashmir.

If we can't get Kashmiri land free then we should at least repatriate Kashmiris to the free side of their homeland.

What do you think?
Yea they are all queing up to come to Pakistan

Maybe a storm in the eye?

Thats why I am personally in favour of keeping Pakistan's Hindu population. So that we can take jizya from them. Imposing jizya on them will humiliate India.

You would do that to your own citizens just because they are hindu. What kind of person are you???

What do you think?

Weak ready have millions of Kashmiris from IOK living in Pak and AJK.

They can live and buy property or settle/business anywhere in Pak..

actually Kashmir occupied by pakistan did agreement illegaly without any plebiscite or any information to Indians. This agreement is known as Karachi agreement. Where the stooges who were installed by Pak intelligence signed this agreement enslaving whole of the occupied region.

But this agreement holds no value because it divided the ranbir penal code and Kashmir.

You do know that there are a lot of people who choose not to leave their birthplace.
I would not know from the Syrian refugees in Europe

You are free; you are free to go to your temples. You are free to go to your mosques or to any other places of worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion, caste or creed—that has nothing to do with the business of the state.
Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Pakistan was to be a country for Muslims but not only for Muslims all residents of folks who call Pakistan home have equal right over it simple lets net show xenophobia when arguing with Indian trolls
Non Muslim Pakistanis have as much stake and right as you and me whether its Cecil Chaudry,Wladyslav Turowics,Bapsi Sidhwa or Bhagwan Das

nice in theory. how well does it work in practice ?

Typical moral compass of a believer. :tup: Inspiring.

Their's got to be the only belief system that plays victim-card and talk menacingly about their numerical superiority at the same time. Claiming sole ownership of "path to heaven" while nonchalantly dispatching anybody to "hell" who disagrees with them!

I mean, look at how the dude is salivating at the prospect of taxing their last remaining Hindu populace!

Their's got to be the only belief system that plays victim-card and talk menacingly about their numerical superiority at the same time. Claiming sole ownership of "path to heaven" while nonchalantly dispatching anybody to "hell" who disagrees with them!

The confusion this lot suffers from used to be cringeworthy, but now it's just plain funny.

Back
Top Bottom