What's new

Should Sharia be Established in Bangladesh?

I've seen so many pakistanis,bangladeshis etc arguing how great and perfect shariah is..Even with a clear muslim majority in their nations,none of them seems eager to establish shariah.

Its not about not being eager ! Numerous polls & anecdotal evidence points towards the collective desire of most Pakistanis to have Shariah in Pakistan but the problem is one of two things; One - my Shariah & you're Shariah might not agree with each other ! And Two - Most of the parties that talk about establishing the Shariah are corrupt to the core sell-outs; the religious parties are even worse.

Bombay Dude is a desperate zealous christian with pure hate against Islam in his heart...See all his thread..Either telling how great Christianity is and what problems Islam have :lol:

May 'Jesus' save Bombay dude (Although he couldn't save himself though :rofl: )

Wish that with Allah's and Jesus Blessings Both Mohammedian Ideology and Vatican Ideology go back to the Deserts from where they came from. :lol:

^^-----offensive post and i am very much deeply hurt by the comments made by the above poster. I have reported his post and every christian and muslim should to. The greater ummah of muslims and christians starts here by reporting bombay dude.:taz:

4. Hands should be cut off for robbery! There are many pre conditions for that. It is only applicable in shariah state which runs according to islamic financial system and poor receive Zakat from Rich!! If someone is poor, has no money and steals - cutting hand is not applicable here! Only if he steals out of greed!!

which rich have had their hands cut off in numbers the poor do?

Bangladesh must not be measured by some posters of PDF only.. It is a country with tons of intellectual peoples & they know what is the best way for their living. We as other nation citizens only have to observe & learn from their goods & keep their bads out of ourselves.

So the debate must be started by BD member & let them counter in their manner, I don`t understand why we make responsible every member taking shade of religion when we always accuse them in that same manner?

India has nothing to do if BD change the whole F@@ng constitute in according to Sharia law or any XTZ pattern.

I would back sharia for Bangladesh.

some of your countries foreign detractors would too. Which sharia loving country would you emulate ? Somalia? Taliban's Sharia, Maybe Sudan? you have such success stories to look forward to.

Ironically what you back for Bangladesh is not what you would prefer for yourself as self evident of your preference. The christian Nation of Canada being your preferred residence. " Hey Bangladesh go for Sharia while I chill in Canada"; :P I heart sharia for all in Bangladesh when 'All' does not include me

some of your countries foreign detractors would too. Which sharia loving country would you emulate ? Somalia? Taliban's Sharia, Maybe Sudan? you have such success stories to look forward to.

Ironically what you back for Bangladesh is not what you would prefer for yourself as self evident of your preference. The christian Nation of Canada being your preferred residence. " Hey Bangladesh go for Sharia while I chill in Canada"; :P

I am a student here. I will head back ones i am done. We should follow Iran's system.

I am a student here. I will head back ones i am done. We should follow Iran's system.

Sharia would not have allowed you to go be a student under a Christian nation. You would be shown the map to the nearest Madarasa. did you in your college application state that women sitting in the same class was against your sharia beliefs?

Go onnnnnn............ I heard if some guy ran with a girl , all the brother of girl can have sex with his sister .....hmmm matlab ak ki Saja but 4-5 jano ki maja heheheheh

Its not about not being eager ! Numerous polls & anecdotal evidence points towards the collective desire of most Pakistanis to have Shariah in Pakistan but the problem is one of two things; One - my Shariah & you're Shariah might not agree with each other ! And Two - Most of the parties that talk about establishing the Shariah are corrupt to the core sell-outs; the religious parties are even worse.

I think there is only one shariah , koran wala..na , If some one steal something cut his hands ....

if sharia is implemented in bangladesh half of bangladesh with be without hands or feet.. loolay langray he theek hai bangldeshi. implement sharia only for muslims. kaffirs should be spared of sharia as it applies to pious muslims only.

Question: Was what the Taliban implemented in Afghanistan in the 90's Sharia as well??

Quick question.

What is Sharia?

Is there a book or something?

A lot of different things to a lot of different people ! You've got the Taliban with their Shariah, the Moderates with their & even the liberals with theirs. In a nut-shell its essentially come to define what the in Islamic Traditions the parallels to Communism/Capitalism (Economic Dimension), Swiss Civil Code/English Civil Law (Legal Dimension), Secular Humanism/Dharma (Guiding Principles in Life) & Hinduism/Christianity (Faith portion of Religion) would be !

When Islamists talk about implementing the Shariah they're talking about the 'legal code' & the 'economic model' along with 'standards of propriety' for a said society !

I think there is only one shariah , koran wala..na , If some one steal something cut his hands ....

A lot of different things to a lot of different people ! You've got the Taliban with their Shariah, the Moderates with their & even the liberals with theirs. In a nut-shell its essentially come to define what the in Islamic Traditions the parallels to Communism/Capitalism (Economic Dimension), Swiss Civil Code/English Civil Law (Legal Dimension), Secular Humanism/Dharma (Guiding Principles in Life) & Hinduism/Christianity (Faith portion of Religion) would be !

When Islamists talk about implementing the Shariah they're talking about the 'legal code' & the 'economic model' along with 'standards of propriety' for a said society !

Is there a book which standardizes these different versions, acceptable to all?

Or are we again back to the Quran vs Hadith discussion and self-serving interpretations a la the buqa/hijab and women/marriage/wife related laws.

If so, I must run before Zarvan gets here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom