What's new

Singapore

Singapore is an amazing place it's so clean and orderly ,little crime,great infrastructure,good economy and plenty of entertainment and activities to do.It has everything a country/city should be and even more amazing when you realize what small land area and population it is(singapore is only around 1/5 the size and less than 1/3 the population of karachi). I would say overall putting aside my biases it's the greatest city in the world.

You are completely correct. :cheers:

I also think Singapore is one of the BEST cities in the world. Very clean, modern, low crime rate, very high GDP per capita, high education levels, etc etc.

It's a dream of many Chinese people to immigrate to Singapore. Even here in Hong Kong people want to go there!

You are completely correct. :cheers:

I also think Singapore is one of the BEST cities in the world. Very clean, modern, low crime rate, very high GDP per capita, high education levels, etc etc.

It's a dream of many Chinese people to immigrate to Singapore. Even here in Hong Kong people want to go there!

I used to study in singapore. Its an incredible place. Aside from all the factors you mentioned, its also a cultural meeting place. Chinese, Malays, Indians, Indonesians and pretty much people from all over asia live together peacefully there. Some people have complained of racism ther, but generally its very low and i didnt have any personal racist experiences, so i loved it a lot there. Truly felt at home there.

Its not just the chinese, many in India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand etc dream to go to singapore.

SAR-21 Bullpup Assault Rifle: World’s Best Combat Bullpup?

nice but nasty too!

Operation_Tiger_Balm_09_SAR-21_MMS.jpg

if I go into battole, gimme one of these..:chilli:

Back
Top Bottom