What's new

sir.mm.alam in 2010

I dont think he would had faught against his own country now called Bangladesh in 1971. He was probably conviced by Pakistani eshtablishment after 1971 to remain in Pakistan only to save some face. I dont think he ever visited Bangladesh anymore but I am curious to know.

He was sure from East Paksitan but a Behari (we use this term rather indiscriminately to include Bengali Urduspeakers as well). That country became too unwelcoming for Beharis after 1971, even if it was their own country.

He left he shining career to become a moulvi..not a justice to his abilities..he could have been a very valuable instructor or trainer after retirement!

I've heard he became a hermit after the war and went to live in caves in the northern mountains. He's only resurfaced now that he's old.

Too bad you can't make people do what they don't want to...without impinging on their fundamental rights. Otherwise he'd indeed have made a valuable instructor.

BTW I'm wondering if the gentleman has converted to the Quadiani religion?

M.M. Alam has always been true to his ideals, with PAF, Pakistan and Islam, and will remain true until the day he goes to meet his maker.

I know that for a fact.

This man is a legend and a true hero.Good to see his pictures.

M.M. Alam has always been true to his ideals, with PAF, Pakistan and Islam, and will remain true until the day he goes to meet his Maker.

I know that for a fact.
Very true.

Just his face. Despite the non-Qadiani beard, his face looked so much like that of every Qadiani acquaintance of mine.

Wow! You mean you can tell about a person's religious beliefs just by looking at his/her face? :rofl:

i wait atleast 10 days no one can recognise him wow what a defence experts we are

in 1965
MM_Alam.jpg

in 2010
Air-Commodor-(R)-M.M-Alam-(Patron-REPF).jpg

070920091286.jpg

Still there is power in his eyes

Shows they're eyes of an eagle...:pakistan:

Just his face. Despite the non-Qadiani beard, his face looked so much like that of every Qadiani acquaintance of mine.

Lollzzz you can predict about one's believes by just looking at his face. That's strange. :what:

Well, Let me tell you, that M. M. Alam is a devout MUSLIM and Sunni.

He venerates Auliya Karaam RA with great ferver and I can give him the credit of having influenced me to read about Molana Rumi RA, Abdul Qadir Al-Gilani RA, and Ibn e Al Arabi RA.

I have had the previlage of paying homage and salutaions to many mazzars with him in Karachi. Whenever i have been to Lahore, he would ask me if I visited Data Sahab RA and if my reply was in the negative, he would earnestly tell me that I should have done so.

When he went to Afghanistan to fight against the Russians, he came back and told me that he had met a very saintly person in Mazzar e Sharif and had indeed gained enlightment from him.

He says his prayers regularly and fasts regularly aswell. MashaAllah. And he loves Pakistan like u wouldn't believe it!!

This information is very private and a man's faith is a very private affair, but i am writting this, because these are troubled times and people tend to brand any one out of sheer bias. This is just to set the record straight.
:pakistan:

I've heard he became a hermit after the war and went to live in caves in the northern mountains. He's only resurfaced now that he's old.

After he was forcibly retired from the PAF, he was very sad, it was as if his whole life came to a stop, but eventually he pulled himself together.

He didn't become a hermit or anything of the sort!!

He went to Afghanistan and fought along side Ahmed Shah Massoud. He stayed there for 4 yrs and was also captured by Soviots but managed to escape. And BTW, let me tell u, he actually carried a bag pack and an AK47 and fought in the mountains of Panjsher!

He still has a few letters written to him by Ahmed Shah Masoud as well as the commander's personal pistol that he gifted to M M Alam.

All the land that he received for his gallentary in the 1965 war were sold by him and the money went to the cause of Kashmiri Jihad.

He is in love with the concept of Jihad and is a Mujhahid in every walk of his life! But bear in mind, he is NO TYPICAL MULLAH!

:pakistan:

He is a great person and a best fighter of his time:tup:

Back
Top Bottom