What's new

Situation in Pulwama

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...hizbul-mujahideen-stone-pelting/1/992676.html

According to reports, at least three terrorists are believed to be hiding in the village. Two have been identified as Hizbul Mujahideen top commander Reyaz Naikoo and his aide Saifulla Mir.

Clashes have erupted between locals and security personnel deployed near Awantipora's Malangpora village in Pulwama, after the forces cordoned the area to launch search operation.

According to reports, at least three terrorists are believed to be hiding in the village. Two have been identified as Hizbul Mujahideen top commander Reyaz Naikoo and his aide Saifulla Mir.

The area is resounding with announcements on public speakers, urging people to hamper the search operation by pelting stones on security forces.

hizb-mos_070217102816.jpg
Top Hizbul Mujahideen commander Riyaz Naikoo is believed to be trapped in Pulwama village.

The speakers are blaring messages like 'Save our brothers' near the Malangpora village.

The search operation is underway, while some reports also suggest that the encounter has begun.

More details awaited.
Keep in mind that information from locals are coming thick and fast. The invisible aspect that a good number of them are fed up of violence. The strategy is beginning to fail and Army is gaining upper hand by the day. Its forgone conclusion that their days are numbered. This year I learned something new, their success was also dependent on political protection which Mehebooba was doing till she was told enough is enough by Modi.

Hope he doesnt. We need fertilizer
I heard one already down.

Keep in mind that information from locals are coming thick and fast. The invisible aspect that a good number of them are fed up of violence. The strategy is beginning to fail and Army is gaining upper hand by the day. Its forgone conclusion that their days are numbered. This year I learned something new, their success was also dependent on political protection which Mehebooba was doing till she was told enough is enough by Modi.

I heard one already down.

J&K police is also highly motivated, especially the killing of policemen. They r the best intelligence gatherers.

I think second in the list was recently dispatched to God...
Any updated list

Specially after the attack on police party...i think police has stepped up its Intel gathering .
There goes a proverb in my language
' getting kicked in the balls by waking up a sleeping one '

J&K police is also highly motivated, especially the killing of policemen. They r the best intelligence gatherers.
Remember, no one can beat a local body/ person wrt intelligence gathering..

I am actually surprised by the fact that top leaders of terror outfits are still in Kashmir even after being named in hit list and targeted like flies....

Do they have any pressure from Pakistan to stay in India??

Are they like expandables?

Why are locals trying to break cordon for these idiots??

Can someone please answer

Yes but their source is the civilians and without them being motivated the source will dry. There seems to be a huge uptick of info. You are correct some events have backfired on militants.

These guys seem to have a death wish, and it's coming true

So how much is the tally so for in last 3 months?

These so called "champions are freedom" have disappointed me.
My friend is CO there and he was telling that most of these are cowards of highest order, something to do with genetics.
Right before their end, their drug addled bodies, piss & shit themselves and they die crying like wimps.

Right before their end, their drug addled bodies, piss & shit themselves and they die crying like wimps.
They don't have the balls of ISIL. These are just boys who do some misadventure to impress some girls, pausing for photos with guns. Only knows to stab from behind than fighting like a man.

They don't have the balls of ISIL. These are just boys who do some misadventure to impress some girls, pausing for photos with guns. Only knows to stab from behind than fighting like a man.
You think Is is different??
Many people came back running after seeing a real war

You think Is is different??
Many people came back running after seeing a real war
I don't think there are much run-away IS fighters. They kill those who try to escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom