What's new

Situation in Pulwama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we have FATF to think about anything Hafiz saeed does.

Don't worry it is just a grey list which has no value and there is time for Black list after election these all thing will go away. lol

@waz @The Eagle @WebMaster
This thread has wrong title and the story does not add up. It is already very painful to see a young boy needlessly die but to make a unsustained story around it makes it even worse. Further this thread is attracting too much name-calling and flame. Please change the title to the correct news story and lock it.

It was better not kill civilians than to bash a News. Sad that you are trying to silence the voice of protest for a innocent kid killed by Indian cruel army. How can you defend child killers.

Don't worry it is just a grey list which has no value and there is time for Black list after election these all thing will go away. lol
Yeah, Taliban khan will make the hurt go away.

I know truth hurts but when your own army kills kids every day try to face that truth.

It was better not kill civilians than to bash a News. Sad that you are trying to silence the voice of protest for a innocent kid killed by Indian cruel army. How can you defend child killers.
The kid wanted to be a Mujahid, we fulfilled his wish. Why are you crying about it?

I am not defending any child killer, I hate to see people doing politics and flame-game on such news. What pains me the most that what was an extremely sad news has been dramatized to cause a flame-war here and a riot elsewhere. That is what I am against AS WELL.
Anyways, I will let the better judgement of moderation team prevail.

I am not defending any child killer, I hate to see people doing politics and flame-game on such news. What pains me the most that what was an extremely sad news has been dramatized to cause a flame-war here and a riot elsewhere. That is what I am against AS WELL.
Anyways, I will let the better judgement of moderation team prevail.

What politics are we doing here defending the innocence of a child from Indians who claimed him to be god know what. just read the post by @ranjeet when they cannot show dead freedom fighters they are now blaming a kid. this is what you are taking stance for.

So it's not the political and military class alone, their civilians are also accomplice in hiding Osama bin laden and making Pakistan proud in FATF grey list.

Next month, newly formed govt has to ask for bailout from IMF.

I don't know why they are crying over a dead body of maryter? Isn't it haram or something?

If someone attained Jannat, he should get DJ and dhols in funeral.

What politics are we doing here defending the innocence of a child from Indians who claimed him to be god know what. just read the post by @ranjeet when they cannot show dead freedom fighters they are now blaming a kid. this is what you are taking stance for.
If you are protesting about this unnecessary brutal killing, by all means do so.
What you should NOT do, IMHO, is to distort the story to dramatize it.
Things like his father operated on him and could not save him.
Or he was in 5th grade.
Or his father soon after attended to his killer.

This kind of dramatization makes anyone cringe.

If you are protesting about this unnecessary brutal killing, by all means do so.
What you should NOT do, IMHO, is to distort the story to dramatize it.
Things like his father operated on him and could not save him.
Or he was in 5th grade.
Or his father soon after attended to his killer.

This kind of dramatization makes anyone cringe.

My friend his father is the doctor in the hospital he was taken to and also that injured soldier was taken to. The only drama here was by Inda that there were freedom fighter Naveed Jutt hiding in Pulwama, where as he was in Shopian where he sent 2 India soldiers to hospital how will die soon inshallah.

2 army men injured in Shopian
http://kashmirnarrator.com/kashmir-2-army-men-injured-in-shopian/

and Naveed Jutt has long escaped here

Naveed Jutt kicked their a** in Shopian and India army is taking revenge from civilians in Pulwama. Now you tell me what is going on this is the whole drama of today in Pulwama encounter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom