What's new

Situation in Pulwama

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're confusing Pakistan Defence Forum for Bharat Rickshaw...a cesspool of Sanghis and Bakths are circle jerk each other off to nuking Pakistan. At least at PDF you're given a chance to spew out your shit. Bharat Rickshaw would rather keep the circle jerk to themselves.

LMFAO.

A chance? Its a free fucking site. TRY AND STOP ME FROM INSULTING YOU IN YOUR "OWN HOME" lol

Here I'm mocking you and all you have is to direct me to what happens in Bharat Rakshak.
The funny thing is, not like you wont get your *** handed to you in Bharat Rakshak, but whats pathetic is that its happening here, a safe space for you classless bottom feeders (PDF Pakistanis) to run freely and yet you cannot do shit to avoid the humiliation.

Now don't go blow yourself in a marketplace out of shame. That would be extreme, but not out of nature for you.

@ranjeet Why do you always have to be an obnoxious edgelord? Mocking dead is not a sign of strength. Grow up.

as if we believe indian cows are superior then other cows or cow inhale & exhale oxygen.

What exactly are you looking for a biology lesson?!
Quote me when you make some sense or have the diction to have a conversation.

Sorry, Can't help you with your comprehension issues.
Makes total sense as a Cow obsessed nation is so busy in killing beef consumers.Ghar me maa bana k rakhi ha aur baki dunya mein uska wahi haal ha jo geedarh ka jungle se baahar hota ha.

Dear India any Updates on Freedom Fighter you killed in this thread? Has your army given you any News? Please Update I have waited 48 hours If they have not told you any thing then listen to me there were no freedom fighters there were only civilians India killed

Fake News Media. Propaganda state.

Here is an update they only killed civilians in Pulwama

@ranjeet @Rajesh Singh Bro your Govt is a liar they are killer and they show them selves innocent in front of you

Dear Indians Now what Civilians killed and no dead bodies of Freedom fighters?

Dear India any Updates on Freedom Fighter you killed in this thread? Has your army given you any News? Please Update I have waited 48 hours If they have not told you any thing then listen to me there were no freedom fighters there were only civilians India killed

Fake News Media. Propaganda state.

Here is an update they only killed civilians in Pulwama

@ranjeet @Rajesh Singh Bro your Govt is a liar they are killer and they show them selves innocent in front of you

Dear Indians Now what Civilians killed and no dead bodies of Freedom fighters?

Of course, we found no bodies of freedom fighters or civilians. The body of one of the three men from part of an organisation that is internationally designated as a terrorist organisation was involved.

What exactly are you looking for a biology lesson?!
Quote me when you make some sense or have the diction to have a conversation.
do you elect on same criteria ?
Mr STREANH

Freedom fighter killed has been identified as Shabir Ahmad Dar

Educate me on this, everytime you post you call them freedom fighters in the title but terrorists in the tweet you paste- why?
I've read a few of your past tweets and most cite pulwma as the city. Why then do the Indians not go into the city, lock it down and then go door to door?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom