What's new

Situation in Pulwama

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the accomplishments of that jinn in controlling referendum 2020 ?? .... What about Indian army's failure in controlling and suppressing Kashmiri independence movement ?? . The Indian Army with a lot of rape cases on them ??? . Indian army whose 750 BSF soldiers committed suicide , disclosed by IG of BSF ?? . What about that ?? .
Their are only few hired guns and their cheerleaders who end up dead frequently ,if you are considering funeral gathering and stone throwing as Movement then it is laughable to expect any so called independence from it.
How exactly the cases against IA in military courts your achievements ?
You should be happy we have not yet started paying the debt simply because it's not the time otherwise someone again will get independence from your country.

Despite the presence of Large number of Indian forces , terrorists keep entering Kashmir and even get support and supplies . Or maybe it's just another excuse for killing Innocents by using of force to suppress their movement for independence ?? .
Dillusion. Kashmiris fighting

Their are only few hired guns and their cheerleaders who end up dead frequently ,if you are considering funeral gathering and stone throwing as Movement then it is laughable to expect any so called independence from it.
How exactly the cases against IA in military courts your achievements ?
You should be happy we have not yet started paying the debt simply because it's not the time otherwise someone again will get independence from your country.
Really . You haven't started . You forgot about Kulbhushan Yadav I think . And Kashmiri independence movement is peaceful . Not like mukti bahni and other bangali freedom fighters backed and fed by Indians . Even if they end up dead frequently , why your army is unable to stop them ?? . You are already paying . It's now or never . If you wanna defeat our objectives then is now or never .

6 terries in on go!
That is quite rare, some local Kashmiris must have provided the intel.

That, along with separatists and terrorists threatening to subdue elections should prove that the local kashmiris don't want the terrorists influencing their kids and that the separatists are actually just a very vocal minority who fear the collective kashmiri majority exercising their rights.

Last edited:
6 terries in on go!
That is quite rare, some local Kashmiris must have provided the intel.

That, along with separatists and terrorists threatening to subdue elections should prove that the local kashmiris don't want the terrorists influencing their kids and that the separatists are actually just a very vocal minority who fear the collective kashmiri majority exercising their rights.
Yup, the seven civilians murdered just last week makes your claim valid.
After the deaths of two Indian soldiers yesterday, it's now only too obvious that Indian Army has to create some sensation to take off the pressure.

Really that jinn with all its magical powers is unable to help kashmiris ,who are getting crushed by Indian Army daily .
What is his accomplishments in the past 10 years ?
There is no Kashmiris are targeted only separatist. I hope you had typo error.

Kashmir bleeding so rest of India don't bleed with terrorist attacks.

Yes you are right . I am referring about terrorists having no religion as their beliefs about their religion is wrong . I meant it in this way .
Yes. There is a good speech by nana patekar in movie Attacks of 26/11 on jihad. he tackles the issue of brainwashing.
And if people dont agree with it then i recommend them to watch the final dialogue in Uri movie trailer (i know u dont agree with premise fo that movie and i wont convince u otherwise, and appreciate u not dragging it in the discussion). Dialogue goes:- "Apni 72 hooron ko hamara salam bolna, kehena dawat pe intezaar karein, aaj bohot saare mehmaan bhejne wale hai"
Honestly terrorists deserve this notwithstanding who they kill Indian, Pakistani or someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom