What's new

Situation in Pulwama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, it's only 29 Years. There was no terrorism before that. 70 is just your wishful number I guess. :o:
there are resistance since 1947 . :) . you turn it into an armed resistance .

there are resistance since 1947 . :) . you turn it into an armed resistance .

That might be the reason why they turned all the helping hands from outside to Indian armed forces and Police back in 1965. :angry:

Well now what is anyone gonna do about that??? :azn:

Same rules apply for sympathizers. It might take 1,2 or even dozen such incidents, they will come to a realization, that by inserting themselves between, militants and security forces they are neither able to save their own lives nor those of the militants.

You need to read more about fidayeen attacks in Kashmir, it is an unending list.
it's not about lifes lol..did you read the article ..
Desperation is so much that previously an armoured car would put whole village in hiding now they lay under it

Till democracy comes in india to replace a fascist nazi rule this will continue

Nowadays Jihadis feel unsafe and roam in large groups of 4-6 instead of 1-2 a few years back

what foes do with an opportunity? :azn:

Surrender unconditionally, especially when the enemy is disproportionately big in size, power and money. Or else an easy method, become a vassal and be safe. The lessons are available everywhere through the history. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Exactly, it has been 70 years. Countries which have to break, break in a blink of an eye, for example - It took Pakistan less then 7 months to split in half

Here it has been 70 years and there is no light at end the of the tunnel for separatists.

The separatists have full support of the people

Kashmir has turned completely anti indian

MASSIVE ACHIEVEMENT!!!!

helped by situation in india

Kashmiri public willing to abuse and stone indian soldiers

Yes. There is a good speech by nana patekar in movie Attacks of 26/11 on jihad. he tackles the issue of brainwashing.
And if people dont agree with it then i recommend them to watch the final dialogue in Uri movie trailer (i know u dont agree with premise fo that movie and i wont convince u otherwise, and appreciate u not dragging it in the discussion). Dialogue goes:- "Apni 72 hooron ko hamara salam bolna, kehena dawat pe intezaar karein, aaj bohot saare mehmaan bhejne wale hai"
Honestly terrorists deserve this notwithstanding who they kill Indian, Pakistani or someone else.
Targeting another religion in name of speech against terrorists isn't the way to tackle things . Shows how cave minded people can be .

Sent from my QMobile S1 PRO using Defence.pk mobile app

Here it has been 70 years and there is no light at end the of the tunnel for separatists.
same goes for indian army :) .

Surrender unconditionally, especially when the enemy is disproportionately big in size, power and money. Or else an easy method, become a vassal and be safe. The lessons are available everywhere through the history. LOL :lol::lol::lol:
best of luck . :sarcastic:

People who used to call the terrorists of Zakir Musa group RAW agents are now crying on their death.

Yup, the seven civilians murdered just last week makes your claim valid.
After the deaths of two Indian soldiers yesterday, it's now only too obvious that Indian Army has to create some sensation to take off the pressure.

Oh boo hoo, you pick up a gun and shoot at the security forces, you are automatically a terrorist.
Terries have been getting exterminated all throughout the year long before our soldiers were martyred. Correlation ain't causation.

PA always gets punished for cfvs, how many terrorists beat the dust in kashmir is unrelated to how many of our soldiers are martyred and consequently how we retaliate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom