What's new

Six paramilitary police killed in attack on J&K police station

Burhan Wani

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Kathua attack: Salahudin pays tribute to slain militants
Srinagar: Militant outfit Hizbul Mujhadeen Chief Syed Salahudin Friday said that the attack on a police station in Kathua makes it clear that the morale of the ‘Mujhadeen’ are high and they are capable of dousing the haughtiness and pride of India. He said that militants are ready to shed their last drop of till freedom is not attained from India.

In a statement to CNS, spokesperson UJC Syed Sadaqat Hussain while quoting Syed Salahudin said that the UJC Chief stated that Mujhadeen will work shoulder to shoulder with the freedom loving people of Kashmir till the freedom struggle is not taken to logical conclusion.

Paying rich tribute to the slain militants, Syed Salahudin reiterated that nobody will be allowed to compromise on the blood of the Mujhadeen. (CNS)

Six killed in militant attack on J&K police station - The Hindu
Militants attack Jammu police station, kill two cops - The Times of India
BBC News - Kashmir: Militant attack on police station kills four
Deadly attack on police station in Kashmir - Al Jazeera English
Militants kill four in attack on Indian police station in Kashmir | World news | The Guardian
@Zarvan @DESERT FIGHTER @waz @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan

Haughtiness and pride due to huge army,equipment, etc etc
Save your souls and sleep in peace. :)
I sleep in the most peaceful environment, save yours I say, I didn't want to say this at all but you just made me to for no reason, be careful the next masjid you go to there could be a blast there too - Think of your country first then tell others what to do (With all due respect no hatred)

@engineer saad

3 Cops from J&k police

1 civilian

2 Terrorists

These terrorists were killed even before the Army arrived so change the title
It is latest news and the civilian was killed by security personnel to raise propaganda against freedom fighters.
FYI 2 martyred, 2 successfully raided and disappeared.

I sleep in the most peaceful environment, save your I say, I didn't want to say this at all but you just made me to for no reason, be careful the next masjid you go to there could be a blast there too - Think of your country first then tell others what to do (With all due respect no hatred)
I pointed crpf! you aren't security personnel.
In Kashmir, CRPF battles stress, suicide - Livemint

Back
Top Bottom