What's new

Six paramilitary police killed in attack on J&K police station

Kathua attack: Salahudin pays tribute to slain militants
Srinagar: Militant outfit Hizbul Mujhadeen Chief Syed Salahudin Friday said that the attack on a police station in Kathua makes it clear that the morale of the ‘Mujhadeen’ are high and they are capable of dousing the haughtiness and pride of India. He said that militants are ready to shed their last drop of till freedom is not attained from India.

In a statement to CNS, spokesperson UJC Syed Sadaqat Hussain while quoting Syed Salahudin said that the UJC Chief stated that Mujhadeen will work shoulder to shoulder with the freedom loving people of Kashmir till the freedom struggle is not taken to logical conclusion.

Paying rich tribute to the slain militants, Syed Salahudin reiterated that nobody will be allowed to compromise on the blood of the Mujhadeen. (CNS)

Six killed in militant attack on J&K police station - The Hindu
Militants attack Jammu police station, kill two cops - The Times of India
BBC News - Kashmir: Militant attack on police station kills four
Deadly attack on police station in Kashmir - Al Jazeera English
Militants kill four in attack on Indian police station in Kashmir | World news | The Guardian
@Zarvan @DESERT FIGHTER @waz @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan
1)you morphed the title of the thread and the titles of the news article
2)4 people died.....2 army personnel
....2 local Kashmiris.......

Killing Kashmiris for Kashmiris
RIP the 4 guys

It is latest news and the civilian was killed by security personnel to raise propaganda against freedom fighters.
FYI 2 martyred, 2 successfully raided and disappeared.

I pointed crpf! you aren't security personnel.
In Kashmir, CRPF battles stress, suicide - Livemint

Lol!! True true and according to the most latest news in Peshawar school kids were slaughtered by PA to raise propaganda against freedom fighters too. And 7 freedom fighters were martyred and 80 freedom fighters disappeared into the shadows like the highly trained ninjas they are.

https://defence.pk/threads/suicide-bomb-attack-on-rangers-van-in-karachi-kills-2-officials.366122/

Also this was carried out by PA and ISI to raise propaganda against the freedom fighters as per my latest source

Giving Wrong Title is against the forum Rules Also all the sources you gave didn't Mentioned the casualty of Army
My title is latest update according to my source and reference is shared according to your source.

You now what?
You don't love your soldiers.

Azad Kashmir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Han na......! mila nae cheena tha :)

Really ? you want me to waste my time telling you something that you already know ?
Was Indian Army even present on ground when that Azad Kashmir thing happened ?

The question is, what happened to all the brave fighters after that ? Managed to lose half the country and put the other half up in flames ? Bravo! Job well done..sleep peacefully with a sense of satisfaction tonight...

which latest update? how many army personnel got killed in this attack?

Sharmao mat ... khul ke bolo.
9 security personals.

which latest update? how many army personnel got killed in this attack?

Sharmao mat ... khul ke bolo.
Pehle Raja Hari singh ki dogra Army se phir Indian army se :)

1)you morphed the title of the thread and the titles of the news article
2)4 people died.....2 army personnel
....2 local Kashmiris.......

Killing Kashmiris for Kashmiris
RIP the 4 guys
Civilian was killed by security forces to raise propaganda against freedom fighters.

Really ? you want me to waste my time telling you something that you already know ?
Was Indian Army even present on ground when that Azad Kashmir thing happened ?

The question is, what happened to all the brave fighters after that ? Managed to lose half the country and put the other half up in flames ? Bravo! Job well done..sleep peacefully with a sense of satisfaction tonight...
Indian army advanced towards us after defeat of dogra army.
We restricted them at borders for 7 bloody months.
:)
@waz fyi

My title is latest update according to my source and reference is shared according to your source.
Tragically and Coincidently a mosque was also bombed during the same time today in Pak---

What your sources say about That

Back
Top Bottom