What's new

Six paramilitary police killed in attack on J&K police station

Price of occupying Muslim lands..

That's the Muslim spirit of liberty which has shamed empires for 14 centuries. Indian hubris will fan it further. Salute to our warrior forefathers. :pakistan:
But the people who accepted Islam were 'indigenous' people. Arabs, Persians, Egyptians, Barbars, Somalis, Turks, Uzbeks,Tajiks, Chechans, Bosniac, Kosovite, Albanian, Turkman, Tatar, Pashtun, Baluch, Brahivi, Sindhi, Punjabi, Kashmiri, Malay and so on...

Islam is not an 'ethnicity'. Those lands belong to those people who are now Muslims. Very fact that people think of us as a homogenous people are accepting how effective Islam has been at creating a common identity oblivious of race or skin color.
Woh Jab aye the Khusboo lagaa ke
bhaaga Dushman ghoray ki naal lagaa ke

feel shame for those pakistanis is PDF for Praising terrorists. it is not being an year when some terrorists kill hundreds of children in Peshawar.
i found @engineer saad and @Horus have some satisfaction in reading terror incidents in india, and the way these idiots praising the terrorists is like they are praising their parents for doing some charity work. if this is the mentality of pakistanis then Pakistan no going to recover form its terrorism in the country. pakistan funded taliban in 90 and now they turned against their creates. it is sure that these terrorists in kashmir one day will turn against pakistan. blaming india for pakistan's mistake won't help in that time too.

feel shame for those pakistanis is PDF for Praising terrorists. it is not being an year when some terrorists kill hundreds of children in Peshawar.
i found @engineer saad and @Horus have some satisfaction in reading terror incidents in india, and the way these idiots praising the terrorists is like they are praising their parents for doing some charity work. if this is the mentality of pakistanis then Pakistan no going to recover form its terrorism in the country. pakistan funded taliban in 90 and now they turned against their creates. it is sure that these terrorists in kashmir one day will turn against pakistan. blaming india for pakistan's mistake won't help in that time too.
Mr action i suggest you to do some research on this topic for reasonable debate and avoid abusive language.

a highly brainwashed guy, trying to troll every page on indian defense, particularity terror attacks in india with his stupid comments.
If i troll just report me, or ban me.
I am not brain washed, it is natural spirit of poonchian. ;)

Kathua attack: Salahudin pays tribute to slain militants
Srinagar: Militant outfit Hizbul Mujhadeen Chief Syed Salahudin Friday said that the attack on a police station in Kathua makes it clear that the morale of the ‘Mujhadeen’ are high and they are capable of dousing the haughtiness and pride of India. He said that militants are ready to shed their last drop of till freedom is not attained from India.

In a statement to CNS, spokesperson UJC Syed Sadaqat Hussain while quoting Syed Salahudin said that the UJC Chief stated that Mujhadeen will work shoulder to shoulder with the freedom loving people of Kashmir till the freedom struggle is not taken to logical conclusion.

Paying rich tribute to the slain militants, Syed Salahudin reiterated that nobody will be allowed to compromise on the blood of the Mujhadeen. (CNS)

Six killed in militant attack on J&K police station - The Hindu
Militants attack Jammu police station, kill two cops - The Times of India
BBC News - Kashmir: Militant attack on police station kills four
Deadly attack on police station in Kashmir - Al Jazeera English
Militants kill four in attack on Indian police station in Kashmir | World news | The Guardian
@Zarvan @DESERT FIGHTER @waz @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan
they continue to fight and target Indian forces and have performed some really impressive attacks recently despite the lockdown situation in Indian Kashmir

He said that militants are ready to shed their last drop of till freedom is not attained from India.
Why does this Salaudin clown not shed some of his dirty blood too? Yeh saala khud andar Kashmir mein kyon nahi aatha? Apne tattuon ko marne ke liye bhejtha hai. Indian security forces ko khud saamna karne ke liye himmat tho hai nahin. Usko patha hain ke Kashmir ayega tho Army ke saamne apne salwar mein shit karega.

This a$$hole sits comfortably in Pakistan under the Establishment's protection, and spews bullshit. Leaders lead from the front, not sitting hundreds of miles away! Fukers like him lack the guts to lead their yahoos because they know that they will be made into mincemeat here. Bloody cowards!

they continue to fight and target Indian forces and have performed some really impressive attacks recently despite the lockdown situation in Indian Kashmir
Really? :woot: :rofl:

Killing a civilian now and then is impressive? C'mon Irfan bhai, you can do better than that!

Haha @engineer saad is posting fake titles again.
The six dead include-3 policemen, acivilian and two terrorists.
Every i knows.
Your media don't show actual causality rates.

Well, same as TTP consider Pak security forces as traitors??
Why you involve ttp here?

I suggest you to watch them during training. :D

Why does this Salaudin clown not shed some of his dirty blood too? Yeh saala khud andar Kashmir mein kyon nahi aatha? Apne tattuon ko marne ke liye bhejtha hai. Indian security forces ko khud saamna karne ke liye himmat tho hai nahin. Usko patha hain ke Kashmir ayega tho Army ke saamne apne salwar mein shit karega.

This a$$hole sits comfortably in Pakistan under the Establishment's protection, and spews bullshit. Leaders lead from the front, not sitting hundreds of miles away! Fukers like him lack the guts to lead their yahoos because they know that they will be made into mincemeat here. Bloody cowards!
He is to old to fight, when he was young he personally conducted many successful raids.
Now we want to use his great experience to continue freedom struggle.
Aik baat btata hoon tum aisa karo inke training camps per attack kia karo. :D

BREAKING NEWS

Army Camp in Samba Near Jammu Attacked,Militants Throw Grenades Inside

JAMMU,MARCH 21: For the second day in a row,terror has struck Jammu and Kashmir.Militants have attacked an army installation in Samba near Jammu this morning and are reportedly throwing grenades inside the army camp.

@Irfan Baloch @Horus @Zarvan @rockstar08

BREAKING NEWS

Army Camp in Samba Near Jammu Attacked,Militants Throw Grenades Inside

JAMMU,MARCH 21: For the second day in a row,terror has struck Jammu and Kashmir.Militants have attacked an army installation in Samba near Jammu this morning and are reportedly throwing grenades inside the army camp.

@Irfan Baloch @Horus @Zarvan @rockstar08

interesting to see that Kashmiri freedom fighters are increasing their efforts ..

Back
Top Bottom