What's new

Six people killed in southern China knife attack at kindergarten

LOL! Hey Chunt..keep living in Canada instead of your wretched country. At least I'm not a quitter like you. Maybe that Asian Utopia has edge cases that excluded people like you.

I was specifically saying the English Xinhua site reported the French stabbing but mysteriously is not mentioning the OP stabbing. I was asking if anybody could elaborate why....so why are you posting other sites instead of the one I am asking about??

Use its searcher

knife (finds the French one)

school

stab
Why would an English-language Web site want to report on a domestic Chinese law-and-order incident?

The audience for this case report should be Chinese speaking Chinese. English websites should report on Chinese government policies or international news.

The Chinese-language website of Xinhua News Agency has covered the case substantially. It is enough that the Chinese know about it.

Because you post about every single little thing in China...as long as it's positive.

Why not post about the negative things too?
Because I want to post positive news about China, do you have problems with it? if you do, do you think I give a heck?😁😁

The audience for this case report should be Chinese speaking Chinese. English websites should report on Chinese government policies or international news.

ok, so Chinese PDF members perpetually cry about Western Media dominating the minds of the people of the world but now you are saying the English language Xinhua is actually only targeting English speaking Chinese...so the reason of Western Media dominance is simply because of Chinese complete incompetence in getting their side of the story out.

You want to try again?

ok, so Chinese PDF members perpetually cry about Western Media dominating the minds of the people of the world but now you are saying the English language Xinhua is actually only targeting English speaking Chinese...so the reason of Western Media dominance is simply because of Chinese complete incompetence in getting their side of the story out.

You want to try again?
China is indeed millions of miles behind the west when it comes to mass propaganda and brainwashing, we never deny this fact.

China is indeed millions of miles behind the west when it comes to mass propaganda and brainwashing, we never deny this fact.

Apparently the Chinese crying is due to people in the world not having ESP to know the true situation in China.

You jumped in and bark, remember?
You jumped on the thread too,remember?

No,you just have a different system. You don't report stuff,you change numbers and statistics,you have extreme censorship when it comes to media and you don't allow criticism of the government.

Apparently the Chinese crying is due to people in the world not having ESP to know the true situation in China.
Lol, you know the situation, money borrowed is money made 😁

US Debt Increases by $210 Billion in Two Weeks
July 17, 2023

Back
Top Bottom