What's new

Suspect arrested for killing 3, injuring another 6 during a kindergarten killing spree in C China’s Jiangxi

I don't think there's any reason for you to babble about air pollution, after all the life expectancy of the Chinese has already surpassed that of the US starting in 2021.
what does life expectancy have to do with cause of death? Does one become immune to air pollution or bullets at the ripe old age of 79?

If air quality in the US is as bad as it is in China a US resident is more likely to die from air pollution than gun violence. Ergo, air pollution is a bigger problem than gun violence.

Last edited:
what does life expectancy have to do with cause of death? Does one become immune to air pollution or bullets at the ripe old age of 79?
He meant that although China's air quality is not as good as that of the USA, China's overall environment is more suitable for survival than that of the USA.

Otherwise, the Chinese will not get a higher life expectancy on the premise of lower income.

BTW:

1. In the last decade, China's air and environment have been greatly improved. At present, only two of the 50 cities with the most serious air pollution in the world are from China, and most of them are from India.

2. For the sake of national security, China needs to retain all industrial production links in China. Therefore, we can't transfer all the polluting factories to foreign countries like western countries.

3. In terms of air quality, western countries are indeed much better than China.

Last edited:

If air quality in the US is as bad as it is in China a US resident is more likely to die from air pollution than gun violence. Ergo, air pollution is a bigger problem than gun violence.
Isn't it interesting that the Chinese can live longer than the Americans in such bad air? Breathing is essential after all, do you think it's because the air in China is not as bad as you claim, or is it because the Chinese are naturally stronger than Americans? Or is the air in America worse?

Self-deception.
Why do people in China with such poor air live longer than Americans?

Isn't it interesting that the Chinese can live longer than the Americans in such bad air? Breathing is essential after all, do you think it's because the air in China is not as bad as you claim, or is it because the Chinese are naturally stronger than Americans? Or is the air in America worse?

again, what does life expectancy have to do with cause of death. In the year 2020, 9,958,133 died of cancer worldwide and China @ 3,002,899 deaths accounted for the lions share of these deaths nearly four times the cancer deaths in India.

Are you still suggesting that deaths from gun violence is a bigger problem than deaths from pollution?

imagine the teacher had a gun to shoot this 'crazy man' dead. Perhaps many innocent toddlers may have been saved.
Imagine being this stupid to compare the level of murder in school between China and US. Actually I do remember you were a retard to begin with so why am I even surprised?

These revenge crimes are crazy, it's a mental health problem.

again, what does life expectancy have to do with cause of death. In the year 2020, 9,958,133 died of cancer worldwide and China @ 3,002,899 deaths accounted for the lions share of these deaths nearly four times the cancer deaths in India.

Are you still suggesting that deaths from gun violence is a bigger problem than deaths from pollution?
I do think so, if a person dies of illness, then it can only be said that fate is so。 but if it is murdered, then I think that when he died, he also brought concerns about social security around him, making others fear.

These revenge crimes are crazy, it's a mental health problem.

The news did not give all the details.

Three people died, including one child and two female teachers. The two female teachers died in the struggle with the gangsters in order to protect their children. Chinese teachers, even female teachers, will use their lives to protect their students. They will not run away from the gunmen and leave their students in the classroom to die, as in some American teachers.

After committing the crime, the criminal was chased by hundreds of people around the kindergarten. In the process of escape, he was hit by a car because he climbed over the fence and crossed the expressway. When the police arrived at the scene, he was dead.

The criminal's name is Liu Xiaohui, and he has been imprisoned for theft many times. The motive of this crime has not been found out for the time being.

I do think so, if a person dies of illness, then it can only be said that fate is so。 but if it is murdered, then I think that when he died, he also brought concerns about social security around him, making others fear.

not if the cause is environmental - which is true in the case of China. I don't know anyone that is fearful of becoming a victim of gun violence. Guns are a part of our culture, I see kids at the shooting range, kids hunt. The problem isn't guns, its gun control and mental health. If I ever question my sanity the first thing I will do is get rid of my guns.

Chinese teachers, even female teachers, will use their lives to protect their students. They will not run away from the gunmen and leave their students in the classroom to die, as in some American teachers.
so American teachers are cowards and Chinese teachers are brave. Nice touch with the emphasis on female teachers. Do you have comparative statistics on teacher bravery?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom