What's new

Six people killed in southern China knife attack at kindergarten

You mean xinhua.

They'll make sure to post one that happened in France but one in China...forget it

see for yourself

knife:

school:

stab:

Modus Operandi of Chinese Government:
Highlight
problems in other countries quickly.
Suppress news of China's problems.
Of course. That's what I'm talking about.

He'll post everything negative happening in Western countries or countries unfriendly to China,but never post anything negative happening in China and then acts surprised if people say he's doing propaganda here. Of course,he's always unprepared to talk back to someone,it's always him saying "haha all haters so mad,I'm so happy to make haters mad,you think of me all day haha". It's like either a low-paycheck government employee or some early 20s guy with no wit to reply in a smart way.

Of course. That's what I'm talking about.

He'll post everything negative happening in Western countries or countries unfriendly to China,but never post anything negative happening in China and then acts surprised if people say he's doing propaganda here. Of course,he's always unprepared to talk back to someone,it's always him saying "haha all haters so mad,I'm so happy to make haters mad,you think of me all day haha". It's like either a low-paycheck government employee or some early 20s guy with no wit to reply in a smart way.

Western media is all lies..only the Chinese government is the truth...of course "the truth" means simply avoiding saying anything.

He wonders why I don't post more stories from Chinese state media...well it just hides everything and promotes weekly feel good stories about Chinese society..of which some are staged to look like "heart touching moments".

Feel good story about citizens helping their fellow wheelchair bound man in need..or is he.

So Western media is all lies eh?

Last edited:
Western media is all lies..only the Chinese government is the truth...of course "the truth" means simply avoiding saying anything.

He wonders why I don't post more stories from Chinese state media...well it just hides everything and promotes feel good stories about Chinese society..of which some are staged to look like spur of the moment captures.

Amazing! The handicapped man is walking and running!

Amazing! The handicapped man is walking and running!

it is supposed to show people in China of examples of others who were not the usual apathetic to the needs of others.

what happens when a foreigner intervenes:

Last edited:
so Chinese dont wear Hazmat suites ?

even small kids are forced into them to go nursery

what a pathetic a low life. Oh, my bad, your shithole low tech country doesn't have human space program. No wander you can't reconize it~

1689044138030.jpeg
O1CN01lk74HU22BbiGR1I5c_!!0-item_pic.jpg_300x300Q75.jpg_.webp

He wonders why I don't post more stories from Chinese state media...well it just hides everything and promotes weekly feel good stories about Chinese society..of which some are staged to look like "heart touching moments".

Feel good story about citizens helping their fellow wheelchair bound man in need..or is he.

So Western media is all lies eh?
Is really hard for you to understand a commercial video is not reall? Can't see a girl holding a carema filming? I guess which the IQ you have, the children this film didnt survive the mess school shooting then~

Is really hard for you to understand a commercial video is not reall? Can't see a girl holding a carema filming?

Do you know what the definition of a "staged story" is??? Apparently if you think I didn't see the woman with the camera then you don't know what the definition is since the woman with the camera is a big part of what it means. Or is this something too hard for you to understand?

staged.png

Last edited:
"Probably the attacker was trained in Pakistan. Chinese agencies must investigate all possibilities."
View attachment 938159
Wrong Image. Upload a Pakistani mulla with red beard and red hair with no mustache.
Jo bhi kar leo, Pakistanis are Terrorists. Stop poking China. Next time they will put you guys in re-education camps just like they have done to uighurs. Sudhar jao.

Ha, let them celebrate, US biggest national pastime is shoot each other and India now is infested with election violence where people die from them everyday, it's on the brink of civil war. thede two most violent countries make a good love couple.

You mean xinhua.

They'll make sure to post one that happened in France but one in China...forget it

see for yourself

knife:

school:

stab:

Modus Operandi of Chinese Government:
Highlight
problems in other countries quickly.
Suppress news of China's problems.

Still nothing @Foinikas when I use the above Xinhua website searches.

How does Xinhua manage to report this knife attack on nursery school children in France a month ago but not see one in their own backyard?

Last edited:
Do you know what the definition of a "staged story" is??? Apparently if you think I didn't see the woman with the camera then you don't know what the definition is since the woman with the camera is a big part of what it means. Or is this something too hard for you to understand?

View attachment 938278
Which eye you saw in that video there is a journalist? Does she dress like a journalist? So the video i post is real to you?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom