What's new

Suspect arrested for killing 3, injuring another 6 during a kindergarten killing spree in C China’s Jiangxi

Hamartia Antidote

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States

The photo of suspect circulating online, wearing a cap and a mask. Source: Sina Weibo

The photo of the suspect circulating online, wearing a cap and a mask. Source: Sina Weibo

The suspect for an attack at a private kindergarten in Anfu county, Central China's Jiangxi Province on Wednesday has been arrested, the Xinhua News Agency reported late that day citing local police.

Three people were killed and six others injured, including toddlers, in the attack.

The assailant is suspected to have been armed with a knife, which was used during the killing spree that sparked outrage on Chinese social media, and the police are now hunting down the fleeing suspect.

Local police said in the statement that the assailant was wearing a cap and a mask, and initially identified him as a 48-year-old local male surnamed Liu, without disclosing the ages and identities of the victims.

According to a video taken by local people at the scene, a police officer is seen carrying a young boy from a police car to an ambulance, where the boy lies motionless in the arms of the officer. So far, it can be confirmed that at least one child was injured in the attack.

In addition, information circulating on Sina Weibo, which has not yet been confirmed by authorities, shows that the assailant used a knife to stab several children in the kindergarten, almost all under the age of six, and some children are still in the hospital for treatment.

The local authorities of Anfu county posted on their official Weibo account that the police are now hunting down the suspect and reminded local residents to be aware of their own safety and to inform the police immediately if they know any information about the suspect.

imagine the teacher had a gun to shoot this 'crazy man' dead. Perhaps many innocent toddlers may have been saved.
Nah thats not enough. you need bulletproof blanket and bulletproof classroom shelters. in case you are on the playground, you need a bulletproof school bag as well.
5ab2a3cbf996341b008b46b1

a-company-has-designed-a-bulletproof-blanket-to-p-2-8838-1402372493-5_dblbig.jpg

after-parkland-companies-are-selling-uncertified--2-30637-1521152132-10_dblbig.jpg

Nah thats not enough. you need bulletproof blanket and bulletproof classroom shelters. in case you are on the playground, you need a bulletproof school bag as well.
5ab2a3cbf996341b008b46b1

a-company-has-designed-a-bulletproof-blanket-to-p-2-8838-1402372493-5_dblbig.jpg

after-parkland-companies-are-selling-uncertified--2-30637-1521152132-10_dblbig.jpg

Considering that 70% of the world's bulletproof vests come from China, I have decided to support the Americans in opposing the ban on guns.

That is exactly what happened in US schools

well school staff weren't armed in any of the shootings.

As far as I know, 42000 people die from gun violence in the USA every year.

How many gunmen were killed by the teacher every year?

Are there 4.2 people?
as far as I know millions of Chinese die from air pollution. You don't see me harping about it on PDF.

As far as I know, 42000 people die from gun violence in the USA every year.

Guns are the #1 suicide method in the US and affects that total. In China due to lack of guns it is usually one of these three: poisoning, jumping, and hanging.

FT_22.01.26_GunDeaths_1.png

Last edited:
well school staff weren't armed in any of the shootings.

as far as I know millions of Chinese die from air pollution. You don't see me harping about it on PDF.
I don't think there's any reason for you to babble about air pollution, after all the life expectancy of the Chinese has already surpassed that of the US starting in 2021.

Guns are the #1 suicide method in the US and affects that total. In China due to lack of guns it is usually one of these three: poisoning, jumping, and hanging.

I'm talking about 42000 people dying in the United States every year from gun violence, not guns. Please don't deliberately confuse the concept.

And I need to remind you that the life expectancy of Chinese people is higher than that of Americans.

Although introverted East Asians are indeed prone to depression and suicide, the suicide rate in the United States is worse than ours:

u=477842804,1579431338&fm=173&app=49&f=JPEG.jpg

Last edited:
I need to remind you that the life expectancy of Chinese people is higher than that of Americans.

Well I guess before a few years ago when you were lower than us for hundreds of years the Chinese people were jumping off buildings left and right like Lemmings...or is that not what you mean.

FT_22.01.26_GunDeaths_1.png
According to the data you gave, about 20,000 people were killed by guns a year.
It doesn't seem like some wonderful data

The life expectancy of Chinese people is higher than that of Americans.

The US govt will definitely not include the suicide death data into the gun violence death data. Don't be deceived by him.

I'm talking about 42000 people dying in the United States every year from gun violence, not guns. Please don't deliberately confuse the concept.

I'm just pointing out that you are confusing having 42,000 people killed by someone else (like the school children in the OP) is not correct as more than half of that 42,000 total was self-inflicted.

It certainly isn't. The latest stats says 62% of that 20,000 were African Americans (yet they only make up 12% of the population)...but the #blacklivesmatter crowd doesn't want to talk about it...nor solve it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom