What's new

Sky Sports Poll: Should Pakistan be Banned from International Cricket?

@ Zaki

will you forgive those who betrayed your country?

will u forgive ur dravid or who ever he is. and look dude, if the match was fixed then its not only Paks fault, its also englands fault who did this ****,

and dude we just beat them 2 times and have a tie. so good luck nxt time talking s.h.i.t about someone else

Btw, whether it is your cricket or our CWG, there is little point in shooting the messengers. If the English were racist, they were so even before the incident.

The biggest proof of UK's racism is them letting us to host neutral matches.

Actually UK people are pretty racist ... just count the number of honor killings that have happened because a UK born caucasian daughter married a Pakistani son. On the other hand, Pakistani people have been VERY accepting of people of other religions and races.

UK people refer to some players as "Vikings" and start praising their racial traits. Whereas, in Pakistan, we never refer to a specific person as a "Pathan". We don't claim that a person born a Pathan is naturally stronger, more honest and lion hearted.

Oh wait.......

Actually UK people are pretty racist ... just count the number of honor killings that have happened because a UK born caucasian daughter married a Pakistani son. On the other hand, Pakistani people have been VERY accepting of people of other religions and races.

UK people refer to some players as "Vikings" and start praising their racial traits. Whereas, in Pakistan, we never refer to a specific person as a "Pathan". We don't claim that a person born a Pathan is naturally stronger, more honest and lion hearted.

Oh wait.......

So what is your point actually ??

Oh wait.......

So what is your point actually ??

Oh no, all I am saying is that UK are racisssssssssssssssssssssssssst. We are SUPER clean :) Kush raho.

Oh no, all I am saying is that UK are racisssssssssssssssssssssssssst. We are SUPER clean :) Kush raho.

Bhai thnadey ho jaao paani pyo ... aur phr gaalyian nikaalna shuru karo Pakistanio ko (Indirectly)... agar maza naa aye tou 15 min k rest k baad yehi practice dobaara karna inshaAllah Afaaqa hoga... :cheers:

Right! Just like how we micromanage our own media! Would that not be convinient.

Since we cannot clean up our own act, let's attack the critics!

So start a pole Should Pakistan be invaded by NATO because Pakistan is unable to defeat terrorists uptill now... ??

Bhai thnadey ho jaao paani pyo ... aur phr gaalyian nikaalna shuru karo Pakistanio ko (Indirectly)... agar maza naa aye tou 15 min k rest k baad yehi practice dobaara karna inshaAllah Afaaqa hoga... :cheers:

Actually I am trolling :P I am all chilled. Just bored.

That aside - Dude believe me, we south-asians [BL, India, Pakistan] are the second most racist people ever. Arabs get the #1 spot.

If they had known what this di.rty abuse "ma ki ----" was then they would have preferred monkey ;)

Jana,

Monkey is a derogatory term used to describe blacks. Andrew Symonds has "aborginal"/"blackish" origin. That's why Andy and others thought that Bhajji was being racist.

They would have preferred an "Your mom" typish abuse over "Monkey".

So start a pole Should Pakistan be invaded by NATO because Pakistan is unable to defeat terrorists uptill now... ??

Invading a country = loss of innocent lives = unfair occupation of another's land.

Banning a CLUB [PCB is a CLUB] where the cleanest guy is a captain that has eaten "ballz" on TV = Gain in valuable study time for kids = Progress. It's also = Money loss for the illegal bookies, most of whom fund terrorism.

Don't compare banning PCB with invading Pakistan bro.

Actually I am trolling :P I am all chilled. Just bored.

That aside - Dude believe me, we south-asians [BL, India, Pakistan] are the second most racist people ever. Arabs get the #1 spot.

South Asians look racist from US or any westeren country only but not from south Asia Believe me... and Westeren countries look racist from south asia only not from west ....

It's all about how you see the world... Individuals are racist not whole south asia or whole west is racist....

Why should Pak be banned ?

I find it overbearing to impose something like this. Was SA banned when their late Captain was implicated in betting or was India banned when Azhar did the same?

Things can go wrong in any orgnisation / system. What is important is for the correctives to be applied.

Cricket has immense lure in our part of the world and given the background of some ( most ?) of the players it is not unnatural for them to succumb to the lure of more money.

The board / Manager etc are equally to blame just as parents are also to blame for the ( mis) deeds of their offspring.

Jana,

Monkey is a derogatory term used to describe blacks. Andrew Symonds has "aborginal"/"blackish" origin. That's why Andy and others thought that Bhajji was being racist.

They would have preferred an "Your mom" typish abuse over "Monkey".

:P sorry but honestly i never knew that Monkey is used for blacks .

Too bad yara Monkeys are so much badnam

Back
Top Bottom