What's new

Soaring Profits Push Pakistan's KSE-100 to 4-Year High

If KSE improving then this is good thing.. and nothing wrong if pakistani people are comparing this with BSE, so let them guys.. If after comparing with BSE, they tries to improve then this is good thing..
same we have to learn a lot from chiense people.

What main thing is we should help each other to understand things.

Pakistan's real economy is at least 30-50% bigger than the one officially reported.

Haq's Musings: Pak Consumer Boom Fuels Underground Economy

My naani says our Economy is at least 125 times bigger than the one officially reported.

If I accept her opinion, I calculate our economy to be around 26.5 Trillion US$ (Nominal) with a per capita income of 132,500 US$ (Nominal). Therefore, according to my naani, our country is the second-richest in the world after Monaco:

List of countries - Pakistan is now the Second Richest Country in the World

Underground economy or not....Can anyone gimme the taxation details of both countries

GOTO Countries | Data

Choose the country you want.

PRESS "Databank" toolbar in that country's page.

Select other countries to which you want to compare the selected country

Select "Public Sector" in the Series option.

You will see all kinds of data on Taxes, revenues, public debts et cetera.......

My naani says our Economy is at least 125 times bigger than the one officially reported.

If I accept her opinion, I calculate our economy to be around 26.5 Trillion US$ (Nominal) with a per capita income of 132,500 US$ (Nominal). Therefore, according to my naani, our country is the second-richest in the world after Monaco:

Please keep your naani out of this. What I told you is supported by data whose link I provided.

Underground%2BEconomy.jpg

Haq's Musings: Pak Consumer Boom Fuels Underground Economy

So now you going to use underground economy to try and show Pakistani economy is better :rofl:

In last 30 years, Pakistan has out grown India only 5 times.. The Last time Pakistan grew faster than India was in 1992.. That was 2 decades back.. Hence your claim of Pakistan outgrowing BRICS for a decade is fake like most of your other arguments and fudged up facts :)

per_capita_gdp_of_south_asian_economies__skorea_1950-1995.png

Even in 95..

2000 is where you passed not 92.

Over short periods, yes. But not over 5 yrs, 10 yrs, 15 years period. KSE-100 has been outperforming most BRICs for at least a decade.

Haq's Musings: Karachi Tops Mumbai in Stock Performance

Whether KSE-100 is outperforming most BRICs is non-issue here. As argued before, comparing KSE with BSE is wrong. Market caps is the issue here. Large market cap exchanges are better integrated with global economy there by absorbing the information quickly which are often reflected on the stock prices; moreover, there are large numbers of passive investors such as indexes who look at the market caps as one of the most important criteria before investing. Also largeness of the exchanges often reflects the size and stability of the underlying economy and moreover, large market cap exchanges are more liquid.

I can say that the kind of investors who invest in KSE is qualitatively different from BSE.

Even in 95..

Thats not GDP growth chart. Its GDP per capita of South Asian economies and South Korea as a percent of the American GDP per capita

Even in 95..

Stop posting random data.. The one I posted is from World Bank.. Have a look at that and try interpreting the chart instead of putting up BS charts..

Good luck recovering even a fraction of it!

Likewise, so lets just stay with the official numbers instead of indulging in kite flying to prove a point..

Even in 95..

I think he was talking about growth-rates and not the size of per capita GDP itself. As you can see from the IMF Data below, the overtake of the growth-rate of total economy (1st graph) & per capita economy (2nd graph) happened in 1992-1993 or so. The actual per capita GDP overtake (3rd graph) happened in 2003-2004 or so, with final cross-over of inflation-rates happening around the same time (4th graph).

Also note the IMF projections are also provided for these 4 parameters for the next five years from 2012-2017.

SOURCE: World Economic Outlook Database April 2012

ScreenHunter_87+Sep.+02+15.24.jpg

-------------------------------------------

ScreenHunter_88+Sep.+02+15.24.jpg

ScreenHunter_89+Sep.+02+15.24.jpg

ScreenHunter_90+Sep.+02+15.24.jpg

I think he was talking about growth-rates and not the size of per capita GDP itself. As you can see from the IMF Data below, the overtake of the growth-rate of total economy (1st graph) & per capita economy (2nd graph) happened in 1992-1993 or so. The actual per capita GDP overtake (3rd graph) happened in 2003-2004 or so, with final cross-over of inflation-rates happening around the same time (4th graph).

Also note the IMF projections are also provided for these 4 parameters for the next five years from 2012-2017.

SOURCE: World Economic Outlook Database April 2012

ScreenHunter_87+Sep.+02+15.24.jpg

ScreenHunter_88+Sep.+02+15.24.jpg

ScreenHunter_89+Sep.+02+15.24.jpg

ScreenHunter_90+Sep.+02+15.24.jpg

In spite of overwhelming evidence that India has left behind Pak, people such as Riaz forces data into comparing India and Pakistan :lol:

The projection by IMF should be eye opener to Pakistanis

Thread Title "Soaring Profits push Pakistan's Kse 100 4 year high"

This isn't a compare thread.

Thread Title "Soaring Profits push Pakistan's Kse 100 4 year high"

This isn't a compare thread.

The title is misleading. See the original post. There is a graph comparing BSE to KSE

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom