What's new

Solve my problem please!!!!!!

Make her join PDF..we will tell that you love her- for you! :D

rofl on this suggestion.
yes ask her to join PDF and we will troll her into submission.....for you.
If that doesnt work we will ask the mods to ban her and let her back into the forum only if she says yes to you.

well the choice depends on your age too. How old are you? And what do you want to with life in next 5/10 years?

Get on as many dates as possible, and do what you like to do (yeah :kiss3:). Once you are done, move on to the next job, stay in touch :kiss3:.

The problem ..........

1)I love a girl in my office.
2)I have shown in indirect way many times that i like her.
3)Today(basically i m programmer) i went to her and asked her to solve my problem(although i knew the solution of problem and i work in .NET and she works in PHP) and after spending 10-15 minutes with her,i asked her to leave this problem and i told her truth that i wanted to sit with you and i knew the solution of problem and she replied with a smile.When she left office,i personally said good bye loudly to her and she again smiled and ran away.

Now,what shud i do next??I m going to leave chandigarh after 1 month and i wont come here back and i am not getting solution that wat shud i do next??

and i m working hard day n night to achieve success.
if i stay here,i wont be able to grow much and if i dont live here,i think i will loose her....as i wont be able to meet her..

btw,i m going to ask her phone number tomorrow.........:whistle::whistle:

sometimes i think to run away with her:lol::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Relax!

No need to rush it up just because you're going to leave the city. That'll only spoil your chances and make you sound desperate.

AVOID SOUNDING DESPERATE AT ALL TIMES.

By your post I can gauge that you're in a fairly good position to ask for her number.

...so go ahead and ask for her number.

start calling her after office. Talk to her about the different things in life. Be a good listener. Chics love a guy who will listen to them.

Crack a few jokes at times. Make her laugh.

Take her out. Have coffee. Watch movies. Go to a disc. Do fun things with her.

Slowly and slowly give her the indications that you're into her but again, avoid sounding desperate. This must be done with skill and care.

When you're confident that she has become responsive to your feelings, you can take her to a romantic place and let her know of your feelings for her.

This should work.

...oh and BTW, just because you're moving out of Chandigarh doesn't give you the excuse to not visit her.

You have to keep visiting her time and again.

They have a name for such a relationship. It's called a long distance relationship.

ok, prism
this is not a problem but just a fear of rejection in your mind.
Sooh-away that fear and be your self, ASK HER DIRECTLY, PROPOSE TO HER and SHOW HER YOUR LIKE/LOVE without any buid-up.
The most effective way is to be NATURAL and DIRECT. It save you and her from wasting your time and energy and helps both of you to focous on your life and goal.
Best of luck buddy. . :)
love_quotes_comment_graphic_01-1.gif

Good-luck.jpg

YAAR, STUDY POETRY IF U REALLY WANNA MAKE THE GIRL FALL FOR U. THE WORDS CAN DO MAGIC. MAY I ALSO SUGGEST PLEASE MOVE FORWARD WITH APPROPRIATE PACE. DONT BE IN RUSH TO TAKE THINGS FORWARD.

Why do girls from Chandigarh have big butttts ? :what:

Back
Top Bottom