What's new

Some in Pakistan Threatened by Turkish TV Invasion

I must say Turkish dramas are quality dramas, with a purpose, saw Fatimah Gul, what a drama that lifted a broken girl, shown her powerful enough who didnt bow to injustice and kept fighting...

kids now a days know alot, not like our times, pandara pandara saal kay ho ker bhi budhu hi thy, kuch pata hi nahi tha :(

Sharam karein aisa bhi nahin hai ab aur pandara saal zyada umar hoti hai lol thanks for telling :p:

my friend told me that his grandmother was saying that a girl should be like Fatima Gul, powerful and the one fighting for her rights..

This is an interconnected world; if the people enjoy such shows let them watch it. Everything does not threaten us, we've a stronger culture than that. Pakistanis have enough troubles as it is. If they want to watch shows from Turkey, let them.

Caught between rock and hard place,best to develop own industry rather than keep parroting about this foreign cultural invasion.Just provide some state subsidies to give industry a jump start.

Sharam karein aisa bhi nahin hai ab aur pandara saal zyada umar hoti hai lol thanks for telling :p:

My nephews I suppose know everything... when I was 15 I couldnt respond properly, now I realize and say to myself, fitay moun !:(

These Turkish dramas are good, better than indian and those locally produced which revolve around abnormal situations.

My nephews I suppose know everything... when I was 15 I couldnt respond properly, now I realize and say to myself, fitay moun !:(

Fitay Moun is baat per kehna chahiye ke ab bachon ko pata hai hehe

IMO, Pakistani viewers should enjoy "Mera Sultan" more than Turks because we already know what is going to happen in the next episode as it is part of our history. :)

I highly doubt that lol

haha. times have changed, better than being late boomers !

Parents are protective and i feel they are right being that.

I still prefer Pakistani dramas because of the stories. The voice dubbing doesn't do it for me.

Anyways I don't see anything wrong, We should send some of our dramas to Turkey.

The arabs have already dubbed Humsafar.

Back
Top Bottom