What's new

Some in Pakistan Threatened by Turkish TV Invasion

Hum pehle khud ko toh support kar lein sirji :P

khuwab dekhnay per pabandi nahi hai... kuwain kay daddu hamesha fear ki wall khari kartay hain, all problems and hurdles in this world are human made, guess who has solution to them?

khuwab dekhnay per pabandi nahi hai... kuwain kay daddu hamesha fear ki wall khari kartay hain, all problems and hurdles in this world are human made, guess who has solution to them?

Agar yeh kuwain ka daddu mere liye tha toh mein yeh kahoongi ke yeh kuch zyada hi ooche khwaab hain :disagree:

Pakistanis always like to complain about what other people are doing.

If you don't like it, don't watch it. But you have no right to stop others to stop.

They have been censoring extra cleavage. It looks so awkward.
how do they do that.. a black strip on it? it will look worse if you are watching with family.
turkish dramaz are so popular in KSA that they want turkish women to work for them now. :)

Agar yeh kuwain ka daddu mere liye tha toh mein yeh kahoongi ke yeh kuch zyada hi ooche khwaab hain :disagree:

No, It wassnot forr you.. It was for those who stop us from dreaming larger than life. you are not a kuwain ka daddu I suppose, Augus Pogus is @VCheng , hain na sir? waise pak tea house mein tea 30 rs ki woh bhi tetley ki, with good service and smoking allowed, ho jay aik cup sardiyon ki shamain hain? oh han waise 10 bajay close ho jata hai... thought to let you know, hope you are jealous :P

p.s. @Aamna14 cooperation is not at all a bad thing, if we join hands together, RCD was suppose to be a platform for it, and its not oche khuwab :angry:

how do they do that.. a black strip on it? it will look worse if you are watching with family.
turkish dramaz are so popular in KSA that they want turkish women to work for them now. :)

:D read that in the BBC the other day. Although going by the experiences of keralite women who have worked as maids, sexual assault is pretty rampant.

No not a black strip they make it sort of hazy

I heard divorce rates have increased in Arab countries because wives accuse Arab men for not being romantic as Turks. :cheesy:

I heard divorce rates have increased in Arab countries because wives accuse Arab men for not being romantic as Turks. :cheesy:
lolz... dont know about that... I read it from bbc.. all arabs fantasize about turkish princess now.. I forgot the name of popular series... must be a period drama

No, It wassnot forr you.. It was for those who stop us from dreaming larger than life. you are not a kuwain ka daddu I suppose, Augus Pogus is @VCheng , hain na sir? waise pak tea house mein tea 30 rs ki woh bhi tetley ki, with good service and smoking allowed, ho jay aik cup sardiyon ki shamain hain? oh han waise 10 bajay close ho jata hai... thought to let you know, hope you are jealous :P

p.s. @Aamna14 cooperation is not at all a bad thing, if we join hands together, RCD was suppose to be a platform for it, and its not oche khuwab :angry:

Sorry not ooche i meant onche :ashamed:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom