What's new

Something I'd like to share with you all regarding Pakistani FB Pages

Mirsub Ali Fazlani

New Recruit

Reaction score
Note. This is a post I status I came upon on an Pakistani Facebook like page(more specifically Pakistan's FB Users : United Green Block(UGB))

❖ !!! ❖ Muslims Are Not Terrorist ❖ !!! ❖
-----------------------------------------------------

❖When America takes 1 million lives in Iraq: Not Terrorism.
❖When Serbs rape Muslim women in Kosovo/Bosnia: Not Terrorism
❖When Russians kill 200,000 Chechens in bombings: Not Terrorism
❖When Jews kick out Palestinians and take their land: Not Terrorism
❖When American drones kill entire family in Afghanistan/ Pakistan:
Not Terrorism
❖When Israel kills 10,000 Lebanese civilians due to 2 missing soldiers:
Not Terrorism
❖When Muslims retaliate and show you how you treat us:"Terrorism?"
❖It seems like the word "Terrorism " is only reserved for Muslims.

What the admin forgot to add, was the two million Jewish refugees who were forcefully kick out
without any compensation for there loses during the Arab-Israeli war of the 1950s but how many
of us 'muslims' (and I'm aware that a decent number of 'PDF' ins't muslim, so please don't feel left out) ever regard that as terrorism. Get my point here? How many of us 'muslims' ever regard this
as 'terrorism'?. And Of course it's terrorism. Many people regard these as terrorist acts, therefore
it is indeed terrorism. Why do we have such an inferiority complex, if an sizable number (though, ofcourse not all) of people in the Western Hemisphere (simply saying the West seems too cliche)
in the Western Hemisphere think this way, don't the views of people in the 'east' and the people
living in the country, not seem to count? Also, alot of the posts talk about Europe's and North
America's 'Islamophobia' and writings like 'why do you think muslims so much?' Well what about our Anti-semitism? Sure, what Israel is doing is wrong but that doesn't mean that we should just
regard any Yehudi (Arabic for Jew) with an evil mastermind plan to rule the world, should we?
Many 'mullahs' who call upon Israel to be punished don't even understand the complex
'Israeli-Palestine issue' and blindly take one side. People can be such fuckin' hypocrites. It's sad,
really.

we choose which side we are own...its a personal choice....most on this forum support palestinian cause...deal with it.

It depends. But before 9/11, there were other terrorists too eg. IRA and Basque but now it is only portrayed for Muslims.

When pakistani army killed millions(or thousand if you are pakistani), was it terrorism?
Nope.
Because it was done by a professional army of a country which has international legitimacy.
Same with Assad's army, saddam's army or libyan army.
Have you seen anybody calling Yahya, Assad, Saddam or Gaddafi terrorist?
Are they not muslims?

Arab States expelled some 1 Million Jews out of Arab Countries scrapping them of their citizenship, today they are known as Mizrahi Jews and comprises majority in Israel. So, I think "Hisab Barabar", Arab countries should recognize Israel and that is the one step to solve Middle East Crisis.

If you ask me to give a point of view I would say its partly the passion that you have for you religion and I may be wrong.

Arab States expelled some 1 Million Jews out of Arab Countries scrapping them of their citizenship, today they are known as Mizrahi Jews and comprises majority in Israel. So, I think "Hisab Barabar", Arab countries should recognize Israel and that is the one step to solve Middle East Crisis.

I agree with you. Though, like Israel won't acknowledge the 'Right of Return' of the Palestinians Diaspora and there descendants, the Arab countries aren't willing to acknowledge or willing to give compensation of the millions of Jews who are kicked out of the arab countries.

When pakistani army killed millions(or thousand if you are pakistani), was it terrorism?
Nope.
Because it was done by a professional army of a country which has international legitimacy.
Same with Assad's army, saddam's army or libyan army.
Have you seen anybody calling Yahya, Assad, Saddam or Gaddafi terrorist?
Are they not muslims?

It is terrorism whether or not the the country/group which caused acknowledges as a terrorist act or not and yes, I have but
there usually just regarded as arrogant, ruthless dictators/individuals which has more to do with their upbringing then their
religion.

arabs kicked out jews because arab la/ds were confiscated for creation of a country for jews and thats why the arab jews were sent / voluntarily migrated to their new homeland..
same is not the case with palestinians kicked out of their homes..they have nowhere to go...unlike the jews.

point well taken...but numbers show who is more at receiving end

at the end of the day, killing or going against ''human values'' or morals is wrong --though it still goes on unabated

I agree with you. Though, like Israel won't acknowledge the 'Right of Return' of the Palestinians Diaspora and there descendants, the Arab countries aren't willing to acknowledge or willing to give compensation of the millions of Jews who are kicked out of the arab countries.

I talked some Israeli and they told me Israel and other Western country vetoed against Statehood for Palestine because Arab states don't accept existence of Israel and until that not happened statehood for Palestine is impossible. It is already 63 years and all the non-Islamic World has accepted Israel, so Arab states need to disown stubborn attitude on Israel and they have no place to go so they will not leave Israel. In 1948,1967 Arab states only lost land 1974 could not get them anything. slowly slowly 100 years or 200 years will pass and all world will forget middle east conflict like world has forgotten we were one country once.

Because in many Muslim countries, There is no democracy. There Rulers are uneducated. Just family Based rulers. NO election system, no name of democracy. This allow Super Powers to invade them to remove these dictators.

arabs kicked out jews because arab la/ds were confiscated for creation of a country for jews and thats why the arab jews were sent / voluntarily migrated to their new homeland..
same is not the case with palestinians kicked out of their homes..they have nowhere to go...unlike the jews.

Who said that they have nowhere to go, Arabs have huge land from Morocco to Iraq and all Arab countries are rich with common language and culture with Palestinians. When migration of 14 million people during partition of India or interchange of Greek and Turk citizens possible between Turkey and Greece, why is this not possible, why are they still kept as refugees in the country they are living right now.

Note. This is a post I status I came upon on an Pakistani Facebook like page(more specifically Pakistan's FB Users : United Green Block(UGB))

❖ !!! ❖ Muslims Are Not Terrorist ❖ !!! ❖
-----------------------------------------------------

❖When America takes 1 million lives in Iraq: Not Terrorism.
❖When Serbs rape Muslim women in Kosovo/Bosnia: Not Terrorism
❖When Russians kill 200,000 Chechens in bombings: Not Terrorism
❖When Jews kick out Palestinians and take their land: Not Terrorism
❖When American drones kill entire family in Afghanistan/ Pakistan:
Not Terrorism
❖When Israel kills 10,000 Lebanese civilians due to 2 missing soldiers:
Not Terrorism
❖When Muslims retaliate and show you how you treat us:"Terrorism?"
❖It seems like the word "Terrorism " is only reserved for Muslims.

What the admin forgot to add, was the two million Jewish refugees who were forcefully kick out
without any compensation for there loses during the Arab-Israeli war of the 1950s but how many
of us 'muslims' (and I'm aware that a decent number of 'PDF' ins't muslim, so please don't feel left out) ever regard that as terrorism. Get my point here? How many of us 'muslims' ever regard this
as 'terrorism'?. And Of course it's terrorism. Many people regard these as terrorist acts, therefore
it is indeed terrorism. Why do we have such an inferiority complex, if an sizable number (though, ofcourse not all) of people in the Western Hemisphere (simply saying the West seems too cliche)
in the Western Hemisphere think this way, don't the views of people in the 'east' and the people
living in the country, not seem to count? Also, alot of the posts talk about Europe's and North
America's 'Islamophobia' and writings like 'why do you think muslims so much?' Well what about our Anti-semitism? Sure, what Israel is doing is wrong but that doesn't mean that we should just
regard any Yehudi (Arabic for Jew) with an evil mastermind plan to rule the world, should we?
Many 'mullahs' who call upon Israel to be punished don't even understand the complex
'Israeli-Palestine issue' and blindly take one side. People can be such fuckin' hypocrites. It's sad,
really.

Ah! the cookie cutter victim mentality >> :)

Back
Top Bottom