What's new

Something I'd like to share with you all regarding Pakistani FB Pages

Who said that they have nowhere to go, Arabs have huge land from Morocco to Iraq and all Arab countries are rich with common language and culture with Palestinians. When migration of 14 million people during partition of India or interchange of Greek and Turk citizens possible between Turkey and Greece, why is this not possible, why are they still kept as refugees in the country they are living right now.

this comment is so idiotic that i wont bother replying.

So we should get kicked and spat on, then apologize too for it?

Even though these were the views of the admin, I'd like to point something out:

"❖When Muslims retaliate and show you how you treat us:'Terrorism?'"

Ignorant acts don't justify other ignorant acts in the name of "revenge". Even though it doesn't straight-up say revenge, it was revenge nonetheless. I'm not at all defending America or the other nations (every nation has done their fair share of terrorism in one moment in history or another), but I'm just saying that a more peaceful solution would be better. Death of innocents doesn't justify the death of more innocents.

ok israel was created from arab land their land taken for no reason and if you say religion then that place also poses for all three abrahamic religions. arabs wouldnt have had a problem with them if they were created from germany or austria who actually did alot worse to these people jews and arabs were living together for hundred years why do you think all of the hostilities all of the sudden its bcz their land was taken unjustified when the perpetrators were someone else why should the arab pay for it it created hatred and conflict between israel and arabs .......... the point u raised was why when so many do heinous acts against muslim its not claimed terrorism and when we retaliate its called terrorism the admin has a good point... and by going from this just bcz a 911 happened where 3000 must have died why did over 800000 muslim civilians have to die its not for us to end the cycle. when we ignore it they come more strongly what do u expect from muslims. they are not willing to except a peaceful solution....... simple leave Palestine lands and the world wont have a problem with israel even pakistan said we would except israel if they would abandone those lands but no israel is annexing them their mandate says that all of Jerusalem belongs to them when it was divided. they are not willing to listen. maybe if they took the first step to peace we wont have them that much

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom