What's new

Son of Bajwa allegedly spotted with Son of Amit Shah in Dubai Stadium

Why do these rich brats pull the cutest chicks man. I've been bursting my *** climbing the corporate ladder and even then its hard to get a decent rishta... But these sell-outs. Oh well, God has generally been kind on the Bajwas even if that means the rest of the country can go into the dumps. Have to take it up with Allah I think.
meh - idk what the fuss is about.

agla wazeer e azaam bajwa ka beta? billu his Mistress in power?

Why do these rich brats pull the cutest chicks man. I've been bursting my *** climbing the corporate ladder and even then its hard to get a decent rishta... But these sell-outs. Oh well, God has generally been kind on the Bajwas even if that means the rest of the country can go into the dumps. Have to take it up with Allah I think.
You my friend need to relax.

Surat and Seerat are 2 different things.

I have seen many boys being so particular about girl rishtas, only in the end, to get their *** busted, by their supposedly khoobsurat wife.

So the son of the most powerful in India and son of the most powerful in Pakistan were invited by the UAE sheikh.

Interesting.

put makeup on me and i look like pamela anderson only with black hair and bald patch in the middle.

Why do these rich brats pull the cutest chicks man. I've been busting my *** climbing the corporate ladder and even then its hard to get a decent rishta... But these sell-outs. Oh well, God has generally been kind on the Bajwas even if that means the rest of the country can go into the dumps. Have to take it up with Allah I think.
Itni payari nahi bhai... make up ha.. tum bhi kralena apni ko.. anyway, tumhay yeh mil jati, phir kehna tha 'katerina/Sajjal/Lana Del ka koi muqabla nahi'

Anyway
1661769541723.png

Us na agar tum sa diamond necklace mang lena tha, which perhaps he can afford, tau qaza-i-elahi sa aap k qul hotay. Find a partner which has same financial/religious/political/moral/social values as yours..

PDM: Imran Khan IMF k sath mil kar Pakistan ki economy tabah kar raha hai

Also PDM: Imran Khan humain IMF sai qarza nahi lainai dai raha

:lol:
PDM: Imran Khan IMF k sath mil kar Pakistan ki economy tabah kar raha hai

Also PDM: Imran Khan humain IMF k sath mil kar Pakistan ki economy tabah nhi karne de rha

FTFY

Why do these rich brats pull the cutest chicks man. I've been busting my *** climbing the corporate ladder and even then its hard to get a decent rishta... But these sell-outs. Oh well, God has generally been kind on the Bajwas even if that means the rest of the country can go into the dumps. Have to take it up with Allah I think.
ye kis angle se cute lgi, bhai? Agar makeup ke saath itni mediocre lg rhi he to makeup ke bger kese ho gi?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom