What's new

South Africa asks Indian producer to take back 1 million vaccine doses

Yeh but I think they said it still offers enough protection for you to not get the most severe reaction. Meaning you prob get hit harder by covid then other vaccines but will likely still live to tell the tale.

if it gave basic protection, I don't think they would have stopped the rollout
You don't even have your own vaccination program... lol chinese vaccine developed by china not pak ... so please stop beating someone's...

Wrong they have the world's biggest smart vaccination program.Sacchi...

You don't even have your own vaccination program... lol chinese vaccine developed by china not pak ... so please stop beating someone's...

Lol we are not Bollywood nation. Neither suffer from hallucinations.

You have developed nothing , that crap might have cow mutra , who knows. Lol

Lol we are not Bollywood nation. Neither suffer from hallucinations.

You have developed nothing , that crap might have cow mutra , who knows. Lol

No you are not... you don't have proper medical facilities for heart, liver treatment... let alone research and development of vaccines.. you guys need grow up..

No you are not... you don't have proper medical facilities for heart, liver treatment... let alone research and development of vaccines.. you guys need grow up..

Wtf? My father in law had a successful open heart surgery last year in Pakistan. Lol.

Ah I know what your issue is. You think Pakistanis in past coming to India for medical treatment giving you uneducated buffon this idea that Pakistan do not have medical facilities. Lol. Clear me this to you. Most of these individuals goes for organ transplants, the reason: Indians organs are dirt cheap, you know, one billion plus, economical deprived nation, willing to sell their organs cheaply. Even resident of sub sahara do not provide this facility.

Look at all these pakistanis mocking Indian when they themselves are scouting for Astrazeneca's vaccine through the COVAX scheme which is indeed produced in India

Pakistan Secures 17 Million Doses of AstraZeneca Coronavirus Vaccine

India-made vaccine part of Pakistan jab drive

Though AstraZeneca is being prepared in India, it will come through Covax, an international alliance which has announced free vaccine for 20pc of Pakistan’s population. Drap has already registered both Sinopharm and AstraZeneca,” the special assistant said.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1604617

https://www.khaleejtimes.com/corona...india-made-vaccine-part-of-pakistan-jab-drive

Its not Indian vaccine. Its like saying iPhone is Chinese.
There is a difference. China don't buy a licence manufacture.
Here serum has bought it and can manufacture as many doses it want. So it's very much a serums product now.

Even you Pakistanis are getting serums vaccine which you got from covax programme of WHO which is meant for poor countries who don't have their own manufacturing. So be grateful to India, your some relative might just survive this wuhan virus beating due to Indian vaccine.

Last edited:
Here serum has bought it and can manufacture as many doses it want. So it's very much a serums product now.

Even you Pakistanis are getting serums vaccine which you got from covax programme of WHO which is meant for poor countries who don't have their own manufacturing. So be grateful to India, your some relative might just survive this wuhan virus beating due to Indian vaccine.
Not an Indian vaccine. You're just a franchise operation.

Is a Big Mac made in a franchise branch of McDonald's in India an Indian invention? Let's suppose someone copies a Big Mac and tries to sell it. Will lawyers from Mr Patel's franchise operation turn up to sue the seller? Or will McDonald's Corporation in USA send their people in?

Not an Indian vaccine. You're just a franchise operation.

Is a Big Mac made in a franchise branch of McDonald's in India an Indian invention? Let's suppose someone copies a Big Mac and tries to sell it. Will lawyers from Mr Patel's franchise operation turn up to sue the seller? Or will McDonald's Corporation in USA send their people in?
McDonald's have registered themselves in India and produce themselves. Astrazeneca have not registered themselves here to manufacture anything here. So wrong analogy here.

Covid needs to be stopped, no matter who makes the vaccines, as long as it helps humanity and saves lives I am all up for it, sick and tired of Covid Shit.

You sound like stupid RSS troll. Vaccine was not developed by Indian company. Just like last year Pakistani company got licence to manufacture Remdesivir.

McDonald's have registered themselves in India and produce themselves. Astrazeneca have not registered themselves here to manufacture anything here. So wrong analogy here.
I think you're mistaken. McDonald's is McDonald's and it's listed once on the stock market. It's owned in foreign countries as a franchise only. The USA parent company holds the copyright/patents. I don't see how this is dissimilar to Astrazeneca and India. SII doesn't hold some creative license to alter the vaccine or sell its formula.

These useless covid vaccines no matter where they are produced will certainly give many cancers of different types 10 - 15 years down the line. If still anyone believes covid to be real then he must see our farmers protests.

Astrazeneca is not an Indian vaccine. It's a British vaccine. Everyone around the world who has Abit of knowledge knows this. So don't see what you are arguing about on here.

Back
Top Bottom