What's new

South Asia ranks low on Global Peace Index

^^^ pakistan is surely not a safe country nowdays, is she?

PAKISTAN is safer than many other countries like india and african countries what u heard in news in not real pakistan its only the news that happend in some part of PAKISTAN and those are only tribal areas a very small part of pakistan and rest of pakistan is safer and peaceful just watch in the video:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
So it dosent offend us when you bring in Such attitudes against us??? Mentioning toilets in nearly 99% of threads relating to india???

Well those threads get closed / deleted too and the members have mostly been banned too, so why not it should be your turn as you have shown the attitude which they used to show. Same treatment should be given to your post and to you also.

PAKISTAN is safer than many other countries like india and african countries what u heard in news in not real pakistan its only the news that happend in some part of PAKISTAN and those are only tribal areas a very small part of pakistan and rest of pakistan is safer and peaceful just watch in the video:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

YouTube - PAKISTAN (beautiful country)

Its not beauty that is taken as an indicator.It takes various indicators into account when provide a ranking. I will list few.

PEACE INDICATORS

Perceived criminality in society
Security officers & police
Number of homicides
Jailed population
Access to weapons
Level of organized conflict
Violent demonstrations
Level of violent crime
Political instability
Respect for human rights
Weapons imports
Potential for terriorist acts
Deaths from conflict (internal)
Military expenditure
Armed services personnel
UN Peacekeeping funding
Number of heavy weapons
Weapons exports
Military capability/sophistication
Number of displaced people
Neighbouring country relations
Number of conflicts fought
Deaths from conflict (external)

RELATED INDICATORS

Electoral process
Functioning of government
Political participation
Political culture
Civil liberties
Corruption perceptions
Women in parliament
Political Democracy Index
Gender inequality
Freedom of the press
Exports + Imports
Foreign Direct Investment
Number of visitors
Net migration
Youth bulge
Gender ratio of population
Regional integration
Education spending
Primary school enrolment
Secondary school enrolment
Higher education enrolment
Mean years of schooling
Adult literacy rate
Hostility to foreigners
Willingness to fight
Nominal GDP (US$PPP bn)
Nominal GDP (US$bn
GDP per capita
Gini-coefficient
Unemployment
Life expectancy
Infant mortality

PAKISTAN is safer than many other countries like india and african countries what u heard in news in not real pakistan its only the news that happend in some part of PAKISTAN and those are only tribal areas a very small part of pakistan and rest of pakistan is safer and peaceful just watch in the

LOL, and you compare pakistan, a neclear state with an african country? according to this ranking india is less unsafe than pakistan. and another thing taht you say the news are unreal, they are real, why not? i have got family living in paksitan and they tell me about their day to day life.

i couldnt watch the video, but i am sure pakistan has many beautiful place, no doubt about it.

guys take it easy. it's a sad state for both India and Pakistan and inshallah things will get better soon. I have complete trust in Pak Army who are fighting the militants. someone posted a NatGeo documentary on how tough the situation is for our blood brothers right now. Please support Pakistan at this crucial time.
as for LcaTejas's remark, I apologize on his behalf, that was indeed uncalled for. Peace

Its not beauty that is taken as an indicator.It takes various indicators into account when provide a ranking. I will list few.

PEACE INDICATORS

Perceived criminality in society
Security officers & police
Number of homicides
Jailed population
Access to weapons
Level of organized conflict
Violent demonstrations
Level of violent crime
Political instability
Respect for human rights
Weapons imports
Potential for terriorist acts
Deaths from conflict (internal)
Military expenditure
Armed services personnel
UN Peacekeeping funding
Number of heavy weapons
Weapons exports
Military capability/sophistication
Number of displaced people
Neighbouring country relations
Number of conflicts fought
Deaths from conflict (external)

RELATED INDICATORS

Electoral process
Functioning of government
Political participation
Political culture
Civil liberties
Corruption perceptions
Women in parliament
Political Democracy Index
Gender inequality
Freedom of the press
Exports + Imports
Foreign Direct Investment
Number of visitors
Net migration
Youth bulge
Gender ratio of population
Regional integration
Education spending
Primary school enrolment
Secondary school enrolment
Higher education enrolment
Mean years of schooling
Adult literacy rate
Hostility to foreigners
Willingness to fight
Nominal GDP (US$PPP bn)
Nominal GDP (US$bn
GDP per capita
Gini-coefficient
Unemployment
Life expectancy
Infant mortality

:flame::flame::flame:
if u look at my statement i m not talking about any ranking here i m just answering AHMAD u have to look before you leap take my advice it will help u ok:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

:flame::flame::flame:
if u look at my statement i m not talking about any ranking here i m just answering AHMAD u have to look before you leap take my advice it will help u ok:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Just ignore it and take it as a compliment.We should not derail this thread with flame wars and for once lets concentrate on the core issues rather than going personal.

We had enough and its time to move on for serious discussions at least for the time being.

BENNY;920650[COLOR="Red" said:
Just ignore it and take it as a complimentWe [/COLOR]should not derail this thread with flame wars and for once lets concentrate on the core issues rather than going personal.

We had enough and its time to move on for serious discussions at least for the time being.[/B]

my friend, ignore what? i never said anything off topic or say anything bad about paksitan.

another us report saya that in pakistan iran and in arab countries minorities are not treated well so just tell me have u heard anything in news that in PAKSITAN hindu muslim clashes no no no never and us report says that in europe minorities are free is that correct
in italy france and belgium there is ban on burqa
in switzerland there is ban on masjid so tell me who is doing bad

wats the percentage of hindus by population in Pakistan..?

with such low population and even among them many being closet-hindus how will such news come..?

Link

Last edited:
my friend, ignore what? i never said anything off topic or say anything bad about paksitan.

Ahmad i wasn't referring to you, i was referring to my unnecessary reply. I know you and i respect you and you are one of the most sane posters in the forum. After all we we have something in common - cardiff ..:cheers:

another us report saya that in pakistan iran and in arab countries minorities are not treated well so just tell me have u heard anything in news that in PAKSITAN hindu muslim clashes no no no never and us report says that in europe minorities are free is that correct
in italy france and belgium there is ban on burqa
in switzerland there is ban on masjid so tell me who is doing bad :tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

Firstly, please type in proper English so we take your post more seriously.

Secondly, how many Hindus are even there in Pakistan ?

The Hindu population has decreased dramatically since the formation of Pakistan. How did this happen ? Why do we never see a Pakistani Hindu on the forums when we get to see several Indian Muslims, Christians and Sikhs ?

Such reports have been produced since the day Pakistan was created, it was popular belief that Pakistan would not survive it's first ten years because it was not geographically, militarily and economically viable, but guess what, we are still here and we have no plan to give up any time soon.
The last year has seen our security forces clear many areas of the TTP, soon they will be purged from our lands and we shall welcome prosperity to our lands once more.
InshahAllah

Who gives a F(other then of course Indians) what position the US state department puts Pakistan in.
What US state department always forget to mention is that it is they who are main reason for this area to be in a state in which it is right now. First the abandoning of Afghanistan after the Russian withdrawal and then attacking again in the name of WOT.

Back
Top Bottom