What's new

South Asia ranks low on Global Peace Index

Who gives a F(other then of course Indians) what position the US state department puts Pakistan in.
What US state department always forget to mention is that it is they who are main reason for this area to be in a state in which it is right now. First the abandoning of Afghanistan after the Russian withdrawal and then attacking again in the name of WOT.

Are you saying Pakistan does not care what stability rank it is given ?
This means that you have come to accept the fact and it's nothing new to you to be worried about.

Do you think the ranks would be different if say China made the list ?

No other country on the list ranked as "more stable" has so many bomb blasts so frequently. Even India is ranked in top 25 because of the terrorism problem, Kashmir and Naxalites.

Israel which you believe has influence on Uncle Sam is also on top 5..and life in Israel is also pretty safe.

Are you saying Pakistan does not care what stability rank it is given ?
This means that you have come to accept the fact and it's nothing new to you to be worried about.

Do you think the ranks would be different if say China made the list ?

No other country on the list ranked as "more stable" has so many bomb blasts so frequently. Even India is ranked in top 25 because of the terrorism problem, Kashmir and Naxalites.

Israel which you believe has influence on Uncle Sam is also on top 5..and life in Israel is also pretty safe.

Absolute nonsense. Read my post again and don't put words in my mouth. Where did i mention Isreal or is it that somehow you are reading my mind. And yes no one gives a **** about what ranking the US state department puts us. As mentioned by Kakgeta such reports have been published since day 1, the day Pakistan was created. We have seen reports about Pakistan becoming a failed state, getting collapsed, our nukes getting into the hands of AQ and what not. So frankly Pakistanis don't give a hoot about such rankings we have other things, more important things to worry about and not what US state department thinks of us.
You line about had it be different if China made the list is completely irrelevant and serves no purpose other then to flame, but i am not taking the bait here.

Absolute nonsense. Read my post again and don't put words in my mouth. Where did i mention Isreal or is it that somehow you are reading my mind. And yes no one gives a **** about what ranking the US state department puts us. As mentioned by Kakgeta such reports have been published since day 1, the day Pakistan was created. We have seen reports about Pakistan becoming a failed state, getting collapsed, our nukes getting into the hands of AQ and what not. So frankly Pakistanis don't give a hoot about such rankings we have other things, more important things to worry about and not what US state department thinks of us.
You line about had it be different if China made the list is completely irrelevant and serves no purpose other then to flame, but i am not taking the bait here.

I have read countless times about "Israeli controlled media" "Jewish controlled policies" etc etc.

I think USA has always maintained that Pakistan's nukes are in safe hands and it was India trying to claim that they could fall in the wrong hands, not USA. Also about becomming a failed state, I think that is a future prediction of a future date, and we are not so close to the date to make a judgement.

I brought China into the picture because you say USA's list is biased and it does not make sense. I assume China is someone you can trust. This list is not about what USA thinks but it's only general observation. It does not mean that Pakistan is an unstable nation, it only means that it's less stable than the others on the list.

I think the ranking is not biased and US is ranked @ 85 much lower than a few asian countries.

The point to note about this report is that almost all of the top countries are the ones where the US is either directly or indirectly involved. So that tells alot about the destabilizing catalyst in the whole equation.

Back
Top Bottom