What's new

South Asian Games 2016

South Asian Games 2016: Joshna Chinappa slams Pakistani opponent after clinching gold

"Wazir is a good player, but she was very aggressive. Fortunately, I won the gold, but I did not enjoy playing the final," an infuriated Chinappa was quoted by the Press Trust of India as saying. "I play in the professional circuit and there, these kind of things, like a lot of interference and blocking (by the rival player), does not happen."

South Asian Games 2016: Joshna Chinappa slams Pakistani opponent after clinching gold

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CasMLpzUUAA8YIf.jpg:large

CasL4PGVAAABg2h.png:large

SL is absolutely walloping Pakistan and Bangladesh for 2nd place lulz.

Yeah. Because they also have a bigger contingent as compared to Pakistan. Either Pakistanis don't have interest in these games or there were visa issues. But our contingent is too small this time. Check the pictures on previous page.

Yeah. Because they also have a bigger contingent as compared to Pakistan. Either Pakistanis don't have interest in these games or there were visa issues. But our contingent is too small this time. Check the pictures on previous page.

OK lets wait till the end and compare medals/contingent size etc..

You missed a 3rd possibility: Lankans out-qualified you too :P

Its quite confusing to see Afghanistan participating in South Asian games but they are not going to play in South Asian football tournaments from now on and will play in Central Asian football tournaments. We should make up our mind where we belong.

I am watching south asia game, thrust me it look pakistan has no interest at all. They have come with old age athletes where other nations has come with young talented well train athletes. Yesterday I saw how india humiliate pakistan table tennis players especially pakistan no. 1 TT player when he lost to Indian TT 21yr old 3-0.
If they can not do well in these games then no chance in asian game and above. Impressed with SL and BAN team seriously. Even they are not match to Indian player but you can see there dedication and hard work for the game...

Pakistan sent their best team. On the other hand , India sent the runner ups in our national games for this meet. The major names in wrestling, tennis, badminton, table tennis, shooting are all missing.

Odd that we have wushu and taekwondo but no karate

We need to regionlize the sports a bit more seriously. Like kabaddi, mud wrestling, domestic martial arts (Thang Ta, Kalaripayattu, Shatravidya vs whatever is the equivalent in other regional countries).

I don't understand what is the point of South Asian Games when we cannot get our own common sports in prominence.

Pakistan sent their best team.

How do you know it is the "best team". The contingent looks too small as compared to SL while Pak is 10 times the population of SL.

How come india made clean sweep n wrestling ?

Aren't we supposed to be small and skinny people ? And where are masculine arabic tall people from pakistan ?
I though one from pakistan was equal to 10 from india.

Daal mein kuch kaala hain in these games.

Daal main yeh kala hai kai Pakistanis have no interest in these games. Ab tum ja kar daal khao.

As predicted looks like Lankans are going to dominate the sprint events both men and women

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom