What's new

South China Sea region property of the world: India

LMAO...my long post has got somebody attention...:lol:..SCS is contested area as Jammu & Kasmire...it will for sure to belong to Pakistan...as India's support Vietnamese to claimed our contested land with your oil drill diplomacy....we will make you pay with J&K.

As for the rest of China..you don't have any leverage....beside bollywood dream....LMAO.

India dont have leverage over Tibet, Xinxiang and SCS. :lol: then u dont have leverage over beijing i guess.

check India's response:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/172203-india-will-not-bogged-down-beijings-warning.html

repeatedly India has made it clear that SCS is world property. Now u dont need to waste ur time as India has made its position clear.

u r not having SCS, India wont leave Akshai Chin, India wont give AP and wont let u rest in Tibet. Go back from India's Akshai Chin. Get out of Kashmir and leave the occupied kashmir area. It doesnt belong to you. Forget AP. Reach the same position as was before u encroached on Akshai Chin. Any territory that u took from India post India's Independence has to be returned to India.

...some people is going nut with my long post...must hit the nerf really hard...LMAO

India dont have leverage over Tibet, Xinxiang and SCS. :lol: then u dont have leverage over beijing i guess.

Leverage over Beijing??? that's even funny :rofl:

...some people is going nut with my long post...must hit the nerf really hard...LMAO

at least now u will spare that long n uselss posts now that u know India is not backing off SCS. SCS is world property for sure. China can cry river even Philippines wont change its stand.

Only option for China is to attack ASEAN countries and see if it can grab SCS and that will be really good for world if China attacks any ASEAN country. From then onwards will start the decline of China.

at least now u will spare that long n uselss posts now that u know India is not backing off SCS.

my long post is to exposed India failed tactical pressure....India drilling oil diplomacy is weighlessly important than Kasmire strategic issue...When I didn't make a little research on Kashmire...I wouldn' know how critical Kashmire is to India...

Nice try India...but fail...try harder :lol:

Only option for China is to attack ASEAN countries and see if it can grab SCS and that will be really good for world if China attacks any ASEAN country. From then onwards will start the decline of China.

Sorry to deceive you....we know how to manage our relation even at the critical moments wirh ASEAN countries as what's happen with Fillippine now..we sort out with diplomatical solution than confontration....you Indians just make a empty bollywood dream :lol:

do you know ASEAN + 3 mean???? ASEAN + China + Japan + Korea.....India is not even qualify ,,,so bragging to use ASEAN against China is an insult to yourself...LMAO

Stay on subject....after reading several articles abour Kasmire...India was so desperately want to get northern Pakistan...so they can access to resource rich of AFganisthan and Central Asia...instead of having a long way and beg Iran the passage...and to dismantle China-Pakistan connection....brilliant desire but fail miserably as plot.

my long post is to exposed India failed tactical pressure....India drilling oil diplomacy is weighlessly important than Kasmire strategic issue...When I didn't make a little research on Kashmire...I wouldn' know how critical Kashmire is to India...

Nice try India...but fail...try harder :lol:

Stay on subject....after reading several articles abour Kasmire...India was so desperately want to get northern Pakistan...so they can access to resource rich of AFganisthan and Central Asia...instead of having a long way and beg Iran the passage...and to dismantle China-Pakistan connection....brilliant desire but fail miserably as plot.

well pressure on china just increased 10 folds when Russia also announced its deal with Vietnam. no we dont want to try harder we will only drill oil in SCS :lol: and still drill more oil.

well pressure on china just increased 10 folds when Russia also announced its deal with Vietnam. no we dont want to try harder we will only drill oil in SCS :lol: and still drill more oil.

We know how to deal with Russia...they get what their want from us, we got what we want from them....but as India...so much for your Kashmire...what a wet dream...now we can completely finished Pakistan infrastructures..and prepare for staples Visa again for J & K:lol:

hahahaah "kiss of DRAG ON and ON." Please keep doing that. :)
Just be sure you are offending so do in style don't be that frustrated. Cool. Calm and nice. You can staple whatever you want. Next time we make sure Mr. Lama's spiritual speech is arranged in Delhi when your PM is here :D

We know how to deal with Russia...they get what their want from us, we got what we want from them....but as India...so much for your Kashmire...what a wet dream...now we can completely finished Pakistan infrastructures..and prepare for staples Visa again for J & K:lol:

Only these dumbass here took their absolutely fantastic local media which is filled with distorted news seriously.
Nobody really took what their media reported as even remotely close to the actual facts.

Sorry to deceive you....we know how to manage our relation even at the critical moments wirh ASEAN countries as what's happen with Fillippine now..we sort out with diplomatical solution than confontration....you Indians just make a empty bollywood dream :lol:

do you know ASEAN + 3 mean???? ASEAN + China + Japan + Korea.....India is not even qualify ,,,so bragging to use ASEAN against China is an insult to yourself...LMAO
aseanis hate prc. singaporeans hate prcs. they even dont mind the indians.
india soon will be in the unique position of being in the asean, oic and with the western democracies. wow. we are too good.

aseanis hate prc. singaporeans hate prcs. they even dont mind the indians.
india soon will be in the unique position of being in the asean, oic and with the western democracies. wow. we are too good.

you do realise that your can stop using your mobile/internet access to better support your fancy montherland?
you do realise that your are currently posting using a China designed router, getting traffic from a China designed internet backbone system?

oh, don't forget electricity, most generators in india are imported from China, you should stop using it.

you do realise that your can stop using your mobile/internet access to better support your fancy montherland?
you do realise that your are currently posting using a China designed router, getting traffic from a China designed internet backbone system?

oh, don't forget electricity, most generators in india are imported from China, you should stop using it.

Oh I forget that America invested internet and developed technology , Cisco is the backbone of Internet........ Well we will return back if you send back us IRON Ore which you used to make generated and your building and cotton which u used to make clothes...

Back
Top Bottom