What's new

South China Sea region property of the world: India

aseanis hate prc. singaporeans hate prcs. they even dont mind the indians.
india soon will be in the unique position of being in the asean, oic and with the western democracies. wow. we are too good.

Look here! either a Nut or someone here in disguise in a sheep skin to instigate hatred among asians.

Oh I forget that America invested internet and developed technology , Cisco is the backbone of Internet........ Well we will return back if you send back us IRON Ore which you used to make generated and your building and cotton which u used to make clothes...

no, no, no

we import iron ore and cotton from india, then export power generator, routers, mobile phones to india.
that is called reality, you can't change it by just denying it.

no, no, no

we import iron ore and cotton from india, then export power generator, routers, mobile phones to india.

Its just good luck that we have people here who buy those phones for a usage of 2 months and throw it.

Why aren't you even able to guess despite all these hints, mate? How many Singaporeans get riled up about a tiff between us andd China? Hint: it is none.

If Indians think that India can "take-on" China and prevail. Good for you. If you indians wants to fight whatever war your heart desire in your own neighbourhood, we don't care, but please don't bring your stupid fight to our neighbourhood in SEA. We treasure the peace and stability we are having now.

aseanis hate prc. singaporeans hate prcs. they even dont mind the indians.
india soon will be in the unique position of being in the asean, oic and with the western democracies. wow. we are too good.

Singaporeans don't hate PRCs; You are not Singaporean. You know nothing about Singaporeans; please keep all your hatred to yourself.

I can see two False flaggers here, trying to defend there mother land with different identity.

Its a shameless and disgusting act. Only low life creatures with Zero confidence and Self respect can do this.

no, no, no

Yes the reality is............ We don't have cheap labors like the one in China. so to process a product into finish goods, its cheaper there then in India.

I can see two False flaggers here, trying to defend there mother land with different identity.

Its a shameless and disgusting act. Only low life creatures with Zero confidence and Self respect can do this.

Yes the reality is............ We don't have cheap labors like the one in China. so to process a product into finish goods, its cheaper there then in India.

Yeah, we are as "real" as the news reported in your media. If you ain't that smart, don't try to act like one, lest making yourself a fool.

Yeah, we are as "real" as the news reported in your media. If you ain't that smart, don't try to act like one, lest making yourself a fool.

We have a old say here in India. " Chor ke dari me tinka". It means " Straw in thieves beard" in english.

nothing more to say.

Don't bother with the flame baits , otherwise we will be radicalized by them. There are more than a billion hard working and honest Indians that are the true jewels of their country and we are proud of our ethnic Indian brothers here too.

at least now u will spare that long n uselss posts now that u know India is not backing off SCS. SCS is world property for sure. China can cry river even Philippines wont change its stand.

Only option for China is to attack ASEAN countries and see if it can grab SCS and that will be really good for world if China attacks any ASEAN country. From then onwards will start the decline of China.

I wonder whether any other country in the whole world has supported China's claim over SCS ???? the whole world seems to be rightly opposing China's views on SCS and therefore It will be difficult for china to take any unilateral action militarily.... end through diplomacy there is even little hope , refer UNCLOS .... :what:

my long post is to exposed India failed tactical pressure....India drilling oil diplomacy is weighlessly important than Kasmire strategic issue...When I didn't make a little research on Kashmire...I wouldn' know how critical Kashmire is to India...

Nice try India...but fail...try harder :lol:

Nice try but Oil diplomacy has put China in a spot , Entire ASEAN unitedly is against China position in SCS , watch out realistically China has very few options , though you may come up with MEGATONS and GIGATONS theories !!!

LOL india supplied cheap slaves to the Middle East for 800 years. india is so poor that your factories are just a bunch of malnurished people (men or women) sitting on a dirt floor doing something.

Don't bother with the flame baits , otherwise we will be radicalized by them. There are more than a billion hard working and honest Indians that are the true jewels of their country and we are proud of our ethnic Indian brothers here too.

Agreed whole-heartedly! I am just here to retaliate those "false prophets" and also to knock some "sense" into their blind followers so that they will realise that they are not welcome in our region if they persist to become a "trouble maker". If they wish to bring destruction to their own homes, please LEAVE US ALONE.

LOL india supplied cheap slaves to the Middle East for 800 years. india is so poor that your factories are just a bunch of malnutrished people (men or women) sitting on a dirt floor doing something.

There is no need to stood this low like many of them.

LOL india supplied cheap slaves to the Middle East for 800 years. india is so poor that your factories are just a bunch of malnutrished people (men or women) sitting on a dirt floor doing something.

Contribution other the above said Trash is welcomed.

Dont make yourself seen as an Idiot !!

CPC is doing good....by not giving freedom to you guys....... what kinda cheap culture is this, well educated and good cultured people will never try to comment like you are doing every where in pdf.... bunch of low attitude people.....

I wonder whether any other country in the whole world has supported China's claim over SCS ???? the whole world seems to be rightly opposing China's views on SCS and therefore It will be difficult for china to take any unilateral action militarily.... end through diplomacy there is even little hope , refer UNCLOS .... :what:

Nice try but Oil diplomacy has put China in a spot , Entire ASEAN unitedly is against China position in SCS , watch out realistically China has very few options , though you may come up with MEGATONS and GIGATONS theories !!!

I would solve your puzzle here by asking some very simple questions.

1. Is india's sovereignty on her un/ and disputed territories are open out for voting (challenge) in the UN council by all of its members?
2. Are you ignorance or simply you have no shame?

Back
Top Bottom