What's new

South Korean Probe Finds No Link Between AstraZeneca Covid-19 Vaccine And Deaths

Well, I was merely enquiring if WHO is buying Covid vaccines from China, but you jumped the gun. Looks like you really love China a lot.

Just logic thinking.

Before Covid-19, I trusted Western vaccines, much more than Chinese ones (actually no chinese vaccines in Vietnam). It does not depend on which country I like.

In 2021, for COVID-19, I would trust Russian and Chinese vaccines over Western ones.

After 2021, it depends.

Just logic thinking.

Before Covid-19, I trusted Western vaccines, much more than Chinese ones (actually no chinese vaccines in Vietnam). It does not depend on which country I like.

In 2021, for COVID-19, I would trust Russian and Chinese vaccines over Western ones.

After 2021, it depends.
Looks like your country does not think along your lines. Vietnam just approved AstraZeneca, which is being manufactured in India, and designed by Oxford.

Although I would not believe in screenshots as authentic proof of anything, but when I say that wet markets for wild animals should be banned, I am not discriminating against any region. If such markets exist in India or any other country, they should be banned there too.
Then go DEAL WITH YOUR COUNTRY FIRST before giving advise to others.
It is WELL KNOWN Indians eat CORONAVIRUS BATS, RATS, and even DEAD CORPSE.

We have wet markets in Singapore as well, though no wild animals and slaughtering is controlled.

Looks like your country does not think along your lines. Vietnam just approved AstraZeneca, which is being manufactured in India, and designed by Oxford.

Agree. While Vietnam have been success in control the pandemic, the decisions about vaccines are slow and controversial. We will see what happen in coming days.

Then go DEAL WITH YOUR COUNTRY FIRST before giving advise to others.
It is WELL KNOWN Indians eat CORONAVIRUS BATS, RATS, and even DEAD CORPSE.

We have wet markets in Singapore as well, though no wild animals and slaughtering is controlled.
I said that purely from the perspective of health reasons (to avoid future pandemics of such nature), wet markets dealing in wild animals should be banned worldwide.
Why are your pants on fire due to that? Are you getting paid by CCP to troll on their behalf?
Agree. While Vietnam have been success in control the pandemic, the decisions about vaccines are slow and controversial. We will see what happen in coming days.
In coming days, you are going to receive 30 million AstraZaneca doses from India.

I said that purely from the perspective of health reasons (to avoid future pandemics of such nature), wet markets dealing in wild animals should be banned worldwide.
Why are your pants on fire due to that? Are you getting paid by CCP to troll on their behalf?

In coming days, you are going to receive 30 million AstraZaneca doses from India.
My pants not on fire.
But I am CHOKING WITH LAUGHTER that a Indian from the nation INFAMOUS FOR OPEN DEFECATION and with DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE of eating CORONAVIRUS BATS, RATS and DEAD CORPSES is giving advise "from the perspective of health reasons" to the Chinese and a Singaporean.

I doubt it, unless there is already a contract, but we will see.

My pants not on fire.
But I am CHOKING WITH LAUGHTER that a Indian from the nation INFAMOUS FOR OPEN DEFECATION and with DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE of eating CORONAVIRUS BATS, RATS and DEAD CORPSES is giving advise "from the perspective of health reasons" to the Chinese and a Singaporean..
I gave advice to China and the world. You butted in uninvited.
If some people in my country are eating bats, rats etc, then I am calling for banning that too. I dont understand your behavior. Or may be I do, how much can one earn per post, btw?
I doubt it, unless there is already a contract, but we will see.
are you doubting the authenticity of the news or do you think the Vietnam govt may take a U-turn in its decision?

are you pretending to be ignorant or is it real..

India,is the biggest manufacture and exporter of pharmaceuticals on the planet
400 million vaccines will.supplied to the world globally for covid

I guess u are in denial. Doesn't matter it's from global times or not. You can go to Valdimir Dedkov twitter who verify what he says report here...

Unlike NYtimes who twisted WHO words and got a rebute from head of WHO.

Feel free to go to his Twitter account and see who is lying.... :enjoy:
It is older technology.
How old ? When was mRNA tech was used in medicine or vaccine earlier?

No thanks I will take the virus.
I assume it's made in India, the batch there has issues.
Bruh my mum took this vaccine a week ago, now she has a really bad headache and vision problem, getting a MRI scan soon.
Man now I am really scared. My mother has also registered for astra zenica vaccine which will be arriving in pakistan soon for above 65 people. Now I thinking whether to inoculate her or not.

No thanks I will take the virus.

Man now I am really scared. My mother has also registered for astra zenica vaccine which will be arriving in pakistan soon for above 65 people. Now I thinking whether to inoculate her or not.
My grandfather got the 1st dose yesterday of AstraZeneca (SII manufactured). No observable side effects yet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom