What's new

South Korean Probe Finds No Link Between AstraZeneca Covid-19 Vaccine And Deaths

In coming days, you are going to receive 30 million AstraZaneca doses from India.

There is no information that the AstraZeneca vaccine to be imported by Vietnam will be made in India. The first 204,000 doses, which arrived in Vietnam, were made by SK Bioscience Co Limited-Hàn Quốc (Korea).

Do you mean that in 2018, India ranked 10th and in 2020, it ranks 1st?

400 millions doses seems not so much compared to the capacity of big countries like China, the US or Japan. It can meet the requirements of two countries the size of Vietnam only.

There is no information that the AstraZeneca vaccine to be imported by Vietnam will be made in India.
You are getting AstraZeneca from GAVI, which is buying from SII, India.

We would have 2nd jabs in May, I heard second jabs are more stronger and people suffer more side effects after second jabs.

From what i know after interactions with doctors , both the jabs are identical. So its nothing like second jab is different from first.
If you have source of information otherwise, please provide, i would like to read.
Just logic thinking.

Before Covid-19, I trusted Western vaccines, much more than Chinese ones (actually no chinese vaccines in Vietnam). It does not depend on which country I like.

In 2021, for COVID-19, I would trust Russian and Chinese vaccines over Western ones.

After 2021, it depends.
That is your personal choice, world does not have to and dont suffice to it.
No thanks I will take the virus.

Man now I am really scared. My mother has also registered for astra zenica vaccine which will be arriving in pakistan soon for above 65 people. Now I thinking whether to inoculate her or not.
No wonder pakistan did so bad on polio vaccination. Assuming you are educated, this is the plight of families who have such disregard for vaccinations.

Last edited:
I gave advice to China and the world. You butted in uninvited.
If some people in my country are eating bats, rats etc, then I am calling for banning that too. I dont understand your behavior. Or may be I do, how much can one earn per post, btw?

are you doubting the authenticity of the news or do you think the Vietnam govt may take a U-turn in its decision?
Why can’t you ban yourself from raping cows too

I gave advice to China and the world. You butted in uninvited.
He gave advice to India and the world. You butted with your offtopic and unqualified sneering into a public thread on a public forum, not a private Indian chat group. You invited people to comment by posting here. No one has to ask for your permission. This isnt your Indian bot infested Twitter where you permit people to reply to you. Just because you are ignorant or playing dumb about the rules here, doesnt change how they work and everyone has to listen to preaching and dumb remarks.

"may"
"sources say"
"eventually"

Did you even read your irrelevant Indian hearsay link or is this just the usual BJP bot tactic to dump some random search result and smuggly pretend it proves your point and hope nobody reads it?
Its a rumor and even if that deal goes through then assuming no other country would have increased orders, which we know is false already, the suggested volume order would still not make India even compete over the 8th place. Nevermind the only reason Indias industry can even reach these margins is the blatant hindsight on Indias rampant intellectual property theft and disrespect for international norms, you may preach about but dont give one **** about yourself.

He gave advice to India and the world. You butted with your offtopic and unqualified sneering into a public thread on a public forum, not a private Indian chat group. You invited people to comment by posting here. No one has to ask for your permission. This isnt your Indian bot infested Twitter where you permit people to reply to you. Just because you are ignorant or playing dumb about the rules here, doesnt change how they work and everyone has to listen to preaching and dumb remarks.
Do you have anything to say on topic other than ranting off?

Update : my mum is feeling much better now.

however my dad took the vaccine yesterday and now came back from work due to feeling really ill, is it normal to fall ill after taking the vaccine?

Update : my mum is feeling much better now.

however my dad took the vaccine yesterday and now came back from work due to feeling really ill, is it normal to fall ill after taking the vaccine?
is it only in your family or there are others too in your neighborhood who are having such moderate side-effects?

is it only in your family or there are others too in your neighborhood who are having such moderate side-effects?
My parents are the only ones in my area who have had the covid vaccine that I know off, however I have heard of others having serious side effects.

South Korea's mass immunization campaign is picking up pace amid safety concerns. While no direct link is found, three more post-vaccination deaths reported, all of them AstraZeneca's. Authorities are following up with meticulous investigations. In Germany, there's a changing stance on the AstraZeneca vaccine, allowing over-65s to receive the jab, claiming recent studies provided enough data. Kim Dami has our top story. Three more AstraZeneca vaccine recipients died on Thursday, two were in their 50s and one was in their 20s. Both of those in their 50s were patients at nursing hospitals in Jeollabuk-do Province and had underlying conditions.... cardiovascular disease and diabetes. While the first patient died two days after getting the shot, the second person died just one day after. The person in their 20s, who suffered from epilepsy, died at a nursing hospital in the city of Daejeon... two days after being given the vaccine. This brings the country's total vaccine deaths to five. While health authorities believe there is no causal effect, the country's Prime Minister has vowed for a full investigation. "The government will thoroughly investigate the deaths and openly share the results. So please believe in the government and get your vaccine shots." 515 new cases of AstraZeneca vaccine side effects were filed on Thursday, raising the total to 722. But the country's nationwide vaccination program continues... with patients and medical staff at hosptials designated by the health ministry to treat people in critical condition. The President of Seoul National University Hospital, Kim Yon-su,... who got the hospital's very first jab, reassures people that there is no reason to be particularly concerned. Meanwhile, COVID-19 variant cases continue to pop up, though most are being identified in people arriving from overseas. The country added six more variant cases on Thursday, five from abroad and one domestic infection, making a total of 162. Kim Dami, Arirang News. #COVID19 #AstraZeneca #vaccine

20's and dead after the vaccine

few people had reaction after pencilline injection . this is natural .
Canadian PM requested India for vaccines --> Canada is stupid.
Pakistan waiting for India-made vaccines through Covax (Gavi) --> Pakistan is stupid
Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan received vaccines from India --> all are stupid

Only China is smart, which exported disease and then vaccine.

well said .

Back
Top Bottom