What's new

South Korean Probe Finds No Link Between AstraZeneca Covid-19 Vaccine And Deaths

A lot of my relatives and some friends have had the vaccine in the UK. Some just reported a mild fever for a day or two but no serious side effects worth mentioning. My dad had the pfizer vaccine, mildly lost his voice for a day, but nothing else. Even that, I don’t think it was due to the vaccine. From my experience, they are pretty safe.

dont give incomplete info. AZ is paused in some European countries as a precautionary measure. They want to check if a few blood cot cases are linked to the vaccine.
UK and France have refused to pause its use though as they feel the vaccine is not responsible. Even WHO has recommended to continue using the vaccine.

even frontline healthcare workers don't want them. they'd rather get infected by virus.

even frontline healthcare workers don't want them. they'd rather get infected by virus.

And if you are so concerned, I guess you would be declining to receive the free AZ vaccine you are getting from WHO, right? And you would instead pay to buy Chinese vaccine. Lets hear your govt say it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom