What's new

Sri Lanka cancels on-arrival visa facility for Pakistanis

I love home Indian newspapers distorting everything. This was a decision to stop asylum seekers from coming into Sri Lanka. I think even India's visa-on-arrival was cancelled some time ago.

Where's the rebuttal from SL if it's not true? - Foreign office raised concerns about SL becoming a conduit to terrorists targeting India, plus there was a multi country investigation - plus SL itself investigated the matte further, that is a fact.

India did not airdrop any weapons, pls stop reading pakistani wikileaks.

And it does not take a bright mind to know that if india wanted to militarily intervene to help LTTE, the result would have been obvious. Yet you fail to see it.

Thirdly, and I say this seriously, pakistanis must introspect about the issue of terrorism. Get out of the mentality to look at this issue as an irritant to India and think of it as a major issue for development and progress of Pakistan. When even your friends tell you something, listen.
As a Pakistani I do take pride in crushing LTTE for good for now. Indian strategy and tactics both failed in Sri Lanka. It is a fact of history. Stop believing India won 1948 and 1965 wars in Indian textbooks. Ask yourself a question? When the 1948 war started 100% of Kashmir was India and after the was 76% was in India and after 1965 only 68% remained with India. You keep believing you won in 1948, 1965 and in Sri Lanka.

Off topic

It's ridiculous how Gibbs is obsessed with Tamils and the state of Tamil Nadu; he never misses an opportunity to diss them. It's all so transparent that it's almost hilarious.

I wonder what he means by "new rich Indians" visiting his country? It doesn't make sense because Indian nationals have always been the largest contributor to their sole major economy for decades, whether new rich or old, or middle class. I don't see why anyone would make a comment like that unless the feel truly burned.

If it's off topic then why are you here ? .. Stick to the subject matter.. If TN is relevant to the discussion i wont be hesitant to mention it.. What are you so concerned about ? If you have a constructive argument regarding the thread post it.. If not buzz off..Stick to your India glorifying threads.. No surprises at likes of you who are dime a dozen tying to feel secure on internal matters of other countries while sitting on piles of stinking garbage of your own.. Literally

Last edited:
--
bhai ISI banging one or two indian estab resulted in big ga..g bang in pak itself...
so be carful
the only gang bang i see is in assam and chattisghar sometimes in tamil nadu better be careful and secondly ur first daddy is now siding with us and ur second daddy is leaving that shit hole afghanistan :) aub suhag rat start ho gee afghanistan me i hope ur RAW decorate their consulates with flowers because their grooms are anxiously waiting for the shug raat be it 2015 , 2016 or any other date :P

He is an obsessed Sinhalese, he won't stop till we tamils are all dead.
lolz terrorist on PDF wow i thought all the tamil terrorist moved back to their training camps in india ?

Go away hater, u are a goofy *** bitch. Dont let me catch u in Toronto
sitting in toronto and bragging about tamil bitches wow u reminds me of brahmdag and harbyar marri poor kid if u are a pure tamil then visit srilanka and fight for tamil justice in that land not hiding behind ur hindu RAW masters

lolz terrorist on PDF wow i thought all the tamil terrorist moved back to their training camps in india ?

There is quite a bit prancing around in ghetto's of Toronto.. Cant do dip shit than posting hate on forums and weedy little teenage brats acting gangsta on youtube.. :lol:.. I think this is the longest this sad little joke survived on the forum without getting banned..Usually it's just a couple of hours.. Keeps coming back like a bad rash.. Funny to see he has got a few Indian keyboard warriors also exited this time.. .. Wonder why the Moderators have'nt noticed the globally banned emblem of a foreign terrorist org displayed on the forum.. Contravening not just forum rules but most probably International criminal law

@WebMaster , @Oscar ,@Aeronaut

sitting in toronto and bragging about tamil bitches wow u reminds me of brahmdag and harbyar marri poor kid if u are a pure tamil then visit srilanka and fight for tamil justice in that land not hiding behind ur hindu RAW masters

:lol:

As a Pakistani I do take pride in crushing LTTE for good for now. Indian strategy and tactics both failed in Sri Lanka. It is a fact of history. Stop believing India won 1948 and 1965 wars in Indian textbooks. Ask yourself a question? When the 1948 war started 100% of Kashmir was India and after the was 76% was in India and after 1965 only 68% remained with India. You keep believing you won in 1948, 1965 and in Sri Lanka.

This needs to be said again and again bro. Great post :-)

NEW DELHI: Sri Lanka has banned visas on arrival for Pakistanis after investigations showed that jihadist groups targeting India were using Sri Lanka as a transit point. Lanka is also one of the few countries that extended such a facility to Pakistani nationals.

A bomb blast in a Chennai train in May revealed new plots against India by Pakistan-based jihadist groups using Sri Lanka and Maldives as transit points. A multinational investigation including Malaysia zeroed in on a Lankan national, Shakir Hussain, who confessed that he had visited India over 20 times on reconnaissance trips.

He told investigators, as was reported by TOI, that he was facilitating militants from Maldives who were tasked with attacking American and Israeli consulates in Bangalore and Chennai, critical infrastructure like airports and power plants in Chennai among other targets.

The investigation, sources said, also pointed to involvement by Pakistani officials at their mission in Colombo. Indian officials confirmed that Sri Lanka and Maldives have been red-flagged by Indian security establishment for some time. The new Maldives President Abdulla Yameen, too, has been sensitized to the growth of fundamentalism among youngsters who may be traveling to Pakistan for religious studies.

Attachments

• srilanka.jpg
    srilanka.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 20
If it's off topic then why are you here ? .. Stick to the subject matter.. If TN is relevant to the discussion i wont be hesitant to mention it.. What are you so concerned about ? If you have a constructive argument regarding the thread post it.. If not buzz off..Stick to your India glorifying threads.. No surprises at likes of you who are dime a dozen tying to feel secure on internal matters of other countries while sitting on piles of stinking garbage of your own.. Literally

:lol: Off topic? Who said anything about you going off on a tangent? India glorifying threads? I give credit where credit is due. You seem to validate everything I've said about you being burned (and how) with every word you utter. ;)
Resorting to personal attacks is how you operate, it seems. Insecure, much?

typical

wow indian media is jumping up and down like always but the reality is Pakistani govt asked them to indian idiots

:lol: Off topic? Who said anything about you going off on a tangent? India glorifying threads? I give credit where credit is due. You seem to validate everything I've said about you being burned (and how) with every word you utter. ;)
Resorting to personal attacks is how you operate, it seems. Insecure, much?

typical

No Comprende ?.. What does your first post on the thread have anything to do with the subject matter ? When you yourself starting off saying it's off topic ? And you're accusing me of a personal attack ?? How typical :lol:

Like i said people like you are a dime a dozen.. Sadly it's quantity over quality in that part of th world

????????????

It was Pakistan who sent afridis to capture Srinagar, forcing Maharajah Hari Singh to sign Instrument of Accession.

It was Parisian who wanted whole Kashmir but ended up having barley 1/3 and later gave a large tract of it to China.

Oh what a moron! Look at the map of India and Pakistan in 1947. We took junagadh from you on the pretext of hindu majority and didnot give kashmir in return. :devil: Still we have 70% of it. :chilli:

india_map_814.jpg

BTW...talking about maps, a little bit of slicing dicing by India and you said bye bye to east pakistan. The more we talk about wars, the more embarrassing it's gonna get get for you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom