What's new

Sri Lanka rules out defence deal with Pakistan

Hmmm really :agree:

Totally relevant dear. It is you who said 'Tamil Terrorists' first and I just gave you a reality check. BTW Did they need your help for killing women and children.? My state had to bear the burden for the reckless killing unleashed by the Sinhalese Army.

If you cant comment on the war crimes please dont comment on the Tamils also.

Pakistan is still selling weapons to Sri Lanka. This article is probably in response to some media report and does not mean too much.

Regardless if Sri Lanka has a DCA with USA, China, Pakistan or whoever, India is still not in the list and I know that Indians are burning, ohhhh..... Fire Fire...Indian jal rahay ha bhaya.:sniper:

Pakistan Navy Ship PNS ZULFIQUAR (F-22P Frigate) in Sri Lanka

Pakistan Navy’s ship PNS ZULFIQUAR (F-22P Frigate) reached Colombo on Tuesday to participate in 60th Anniversary celebrations of Sri Lankan Navy. Ship’s band, dressed up in traditional naval uniform, presented melodious tunes as it sailed into Colombo Harbour.

The crew will participate in the various events planned during the stay in Colombo, including Presidential Fleet Review, International Band Fiesta and Sailing Regatta.

Pakistan Chief of the Naval Staff Admiral Noman Bashir would also visit Colombo to attend the celebrations.

The ship, which is the pioneer Sword Class, was commissioned in Pakistan Navy on July 30, 2009. It is a multi-mission capable ship, fitted with potent weapons like Surface-to-Air and Surface-to-Surface Missiles, Guns, Jammers and Torpedoes. It is capable of carrying ASW Helicopter Z9EC and has modern navigational and communication systems.

Sri Lanka is an important regional country and PN regards cooperation with SLN (Sri Lankan Navy) as of paramount importance. Pakistan Navy enjoys brotherly and cordial relations with Sri Lanka Navy in all professional fields and PNS ZULFIQUAR is in Colombo to participate in the 60th anniversary celebration.

The ship also visited Colombo earlier during her maiden voyage from Shanghai in September 2009. The visit will open new avenues of bilateral cooperation between the two friendly navies and garner the existing strong bonds of friendship between the two countries.

7.jpg

Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - PN ship to participate in Sri Lankan Navy’ 60th anniversary

Pakistan is still selling weapons to Sri Lanka. This article is probably in response to some media report and does not mean too much.

Regardless if Sri Lanka has a DCA with USA, China, Pakistan or whoever, India is still not in the list and I know that Indians are burning, ohhhh..... Fire Fire...Indian jal rahay ha bhaya.:sniper:

a reality check for u my friend. sri lanka wanted DCA with india. it wanted india to give weapons. india dint supply them weapons because of backlash from local tamils who have relatiion with sri lankan tamils. thats why sri lanka then went to pakistan fro arms.

through out the conflist india only gave them medical aid and defensive weapons like radars for protection.

one more thing, our sri lankan brothers acknowledge the role played by india in supporting sri lankan govt against their last and decisive offensive against LTTE.

What about Hindu Army Killing Muslims?

a reality check we dont have hindu army in india. our army consists of people from all religions. i m sure same must be case with u.

in any kind of operations there are collateral damages which each country has to live with and deal with.

what is more important is for sri lankan people to get a political solution now with in the frame work of sri lankan constitution.

a reality check for u my friend. sri lanka wanted DCA with india.

As I said earlier. No reality check. Just a premature ejaculation from you guys. You jump to draw conclusions very quickly. :rolleyes:

As I said earlier. No reality check. Just a premature ejaculation from you guys. You jump to draw conclusions very quickly. :rolleyes:

my dear friend u may disagree with me and i will always honour u r opinion. but pls always maintain that civic sense of decency with me and i l do the same with u. wat do u say?

a reality check for u my friend. sri lanka wanted DCA with india. it wanted india to give weapons. india dint supply them weapons because of backlash from local tamils who have relatiion with sri lankan tamils. thats why sri lanka then went to pakistan fro arms.

through out the conflist india only gave them medical aid and defensive weapons like radars for protection.

one more thing, our sri lankan brothers acknowledge the role played by india in supporting sri lankan govt against their last and decisive offensive against LTTE.

well thats understandable, I mean yes the closest nabour come first, but here The indians lost it by denying any such thing soit helped Pakistan chip into the equation, probabaly another policy blunder by Indian Leadership

Army's key 15 Corps in Kashmir Valley Is Headed by Lt Gen S A Hasnain, A Muslim.... There is No Hindu Army, we have Only One, Indian Army....

He just took his chage man, post the complete fact not the manipulated one:sick:
P:S considering the current extremly volatile situation in IoK this is understanable to a great extent:coffee:

He just took his chage man, post the complete fact not the manipulated one:sick:
P:S considering the current extremly volatile situation in IoK this is understanable to a great extent:coffee:

Well My reply does not have anything to do with kashmir violance, he said Hindu Army for Which I had to reply we do not have a Hindu army... And Change Your tone, you wouldnt want me to speak to u in such a way either...

well thats understandable, I mean yes the closest nabour come first, but here The indians lost it by denying any such thing to it helped Pakistan chip into the equation, probabaly another policy blunder by Indian Leadership

i wouldnt call it a blunder mate. we were not in a position to help them by giving offensive weapons. it would have lead to huge political backlash in india. DMK part has got strong hold in tamil nadu. it is also a political partner in UPA alliance led by MMS and sonia ghandhi.

DMK would not have supported india's plans to give offensive weapons to sri lankan army.

hence only defensive weapons and medical aid was given.i do agree pakistan made most of this situation.

but i would still not call it a blunder.

my dear friend u may disagree with me and i will always honour u r opinion. but pls always maintain that civic sense of decency with me and i l do the same with u. wat do u say?

I won't have any problem in maintaining the "decency" but the fact is you draw conclusions very quickly. ;)

Back
Top Bottom