What's new

Sri Lanka: The Irrelevance Of India In Geneva

All I can say is Incredible Irrelevant India

And yet you choose to dedicate an entire thread to a country which is irrelevant....Though honestly the way we are moving(progressing) i would love to remain irrelevant for eternity...:azn:

Ashok i understand the anguish u feel, seeing the SL Army but in part we are also responsible for this mess. While this is bygone the SL Army hasn't behaved well, for that which army does?? The a ctions of the world's most professional army (equipment and training wise) very near to us on other side of Pakistan is stark reminder of the excesses that could happen in war.

While in reality we should go with the resolution, we can't on diplomatic front. The forays of foreign forces in our backyard isn't good. We shouldn't alienate SL too much, we can put bilateral pressure for more action like better rights for Tamils and aid packages etc but i don't think its good to antagonize them too much by maligning them on International stage.

Rajapaksha gives a damn about our pressure, actually he is threatening INDIA if you go against me, I'll invite the Chinese.
SL is a small nation at the foot of INDIA and we used to control them when some thing goes bad in their land until Indra Gandhi, and now we are at the mercy of Rajapakshe. MMS fears a lot and Sonia is a ***** who thinks the entire Tamil Race should be wiped out because she lost her Hubby the fool PM of INDIA.

If INDIA thinks it can put a embargo line across the SL territory so as to stop the Chinese from entering our back yard, like the US did during the Cuban Missile Crises. but we are showing the Chinese the SL that we have a week government.

Rajapaksha gives a damn about our pressure, actually he is threatening INDIA if you go against me, I'll invite the Chinese.
SL is a small nation at the foot of INDIA and we used to control them when some thing goes bad in their land until Indra Gandhi, and now we are at the mercy of Rajapakshe. MMS fears a lot and Sonia is a ***** who thinks the entire Tamil Race should be wiped out because she lost her Hubby the fool PM of INDIA.

Machi your post worthless here. No Indian is not all interested in Tamils issues .Just I seen one thread is abt an American killed 9 Afghani's children and woman many Indians condemn that act and post ferociously. But if u seen any Tamil fisherman or SL tamils issues thread u can't able to find many Indians posts but Tamilian's use to post in that thread. IMO if agreeing with me or not?? they are discriminating us that for sure. Those are different people ,no issues but we should help our Tamils brothers and sisters till end that's our duty.

Machi your post worthless here. No Indian is not all interested in Tamils issues .Just I seen one thread is abt an American killed 9 Afghani's children and woman many Indians condemn that act and post ferociously. But if u seen any Tamil fisherman or SL tamils issues thread u can't able to find many Indians posts but Tamilian's use to post in that thread. IMO if agreeing with me or not?? they are discriminating us that for sure. Those are different people but we should help our Tamils brother and sisters till end that's our duty.

Please dont speak in such a way, every Indian feels bad when one of us meets such fate. I feel very bad and am not a Tamil but am from Andhra. We are all Indians.

Tiger Prabhakaran's son's 'execution footage' to heat up UNHRC session for Sri Lanka | Deccan Chronicle

The explicit footage from May 18, 2009 is being screened at the FIFDH film festival in Geneva and will be aired by Channel 4 on Wednesday at 10.55 pm (04.25 IST Thursday).

11prabhakaran's-son1.jpg.crop_display.jpg

lets see how many support this...murder of a 12 year old..

If INDIA thinks it can put a embargo line across the SL territory so as to stop the Chinese from entering our back yard, like the US did during the Cuban Missile Crises. but we are showing the Chinese the SL that we have a week government.

The current govt is weak and inept for sure. That is why i hope some strong person like Modi or Nitish who can speak their minds becomes leader. Also i don't think Rajapakse can openly challenge us, the day he does will be his end and he knows that.

However the current govt must go.

Please dont speak in such a way, every Indian feels bad when one of us meets such fate. I feel very bad and am not a Tamil but am from Andhra. We are all Indians.
I know brother, most of the Dravidian race (Andra, Kerla, Karnataka) has solitude with Tamils in this issue. but the rest of INDIA is kept in darkness and they think that we are from a different world.

I know brother, most of the Dravidian race (Andra, Kerla, Karnataka) has solitude with Tamils in this issue. but the rest of INDIA is kept in darkness and they think that we are from a different world.

Well bro we south Indians and North Indians have our differences but here out on the open lets keep to being Indians shall we. I hope u and the other poster understand this bro.

Well bro we south Indians and North Indians have our differences but here out on the open lets keep to being Indians shall we. I hope u and the other poster understand this bro.
sure brother, the collective voice of INDIA and INDIANS will sure make the INDIAN government to vote for the resolution and put the SL government to work for what is good for the entire population in a speedy manner and do what is needed to bring the people to the forefront of their countries progress who suffered the most(TAMILS).

sure brother, the collective voice of INDIA and INDIANS will sure make the INDIAN government to vote for the resolution and put the SL government to work for what is good for the entire population in a speedy manner and do what is needed to bring the people to the forefront of their countries progress who suffered the most(TAMILS).

I will definitely pray for that to happen bro.

But India move is against our feelings and interest wat we will do???. India supplied weapons to SL to kill our bloodlines we protested but our govt. ignored us. Now EU especially Norway ,US ,Britain gng bring war crime charges against SL but still India want diplomatic relationship with SL and it want to protect SL frm those charges. Whole world blaming SL for war crimes those countries not at all related with us either historical or cultural but India have all kind of bonds with tamils even then it supporting SL warcrimes means that clearly indicates that they not afraid of us.

India invited Rajapakse as chief guest in CWG ,so ur point is still v shouldn't talk against India?/??.

Tiger Prabhakaran's son's 'execution footage' to heat up UNHRC session for Sri Lanka | Deccan Chronicle

The explicit footage from May 18, 2009 is being screened at the FIFDH film festival in Geneva and will be aired by Channel 4 on Wednesday at 10.55 pm (04.25 IST Thursday).

11prabhakaran's-son1.jpg.crop_display.jpg

lets see how many support this...murder of a 12 year old..

My little brother your sacrifice won't go waste. SL ARMED soldiers feared with unarmed very young tigers???...... RIP to the brave soul.

But India move is against our feelings and interest wat we will do???. India supplied weapons to SL to kill our bloodlines we protested but our govt. ignored us. Now EU especially Norway ,US ,Britain gng bring war crime charges against SL but still India want diplomatic relationship with SL and it want to protect SL frm those charges. Whole world blaming SL for war crimes those countries not at all related with us either historical or cultural but India have all kind of bonds with tamils even then it supporting SL warcrimes means that clearly indicates that they not afraid of us.

India invited Rajapakse as chief guest in CWG ,so ur point is still v shouldn't talk against India?/??.
with Congress being headed by an Italian and her half bread we will not be on the right side. They are making cold and calculated decessions against the Tamils. Had I not been married, I would have scraificed myself to end the Rajiv Gandhi Blood line by becoming a Maoist or rebel

Well the piece is by an Indian. Indian press are not known for their education.
More than half of your posts are India centered,you are a big big troll.
You shouldn't have posted an article by an Indian,as Indian press is not known for their education(btw,press known for education,eh?).Why did you post it then?

All I can say is Incredible Irrelevant India
Well we certainly are relevant to you..i guess you dream,eat,drink India,cuz you can't do anything but only troll on threads related to India!

Back
Top Bottom