What's new

Sri Lanka: The Irrelevance Of India In Geneva

with Congress being headed by an Italian and her half bread we will not be on the right side. They are making cold and calculated decessions against the Tamils. Had I not been married, I would have scraificed myself to end the Rajiv Gandhi Blood line by becoming a Maoist or rebel

This too will change! Terrorism and Extremism is not a solution to any problem in this earth!

Robert-Vadra-Airport-Security.gif

This one is hilarious!

But India move is against our feelings and interest wat we will do???. India supplied weapons to SL to kill our bloodlines we protested but our govt. ignored us. Now EU especially Norway ,US ,Britain gng bring war crime charges against SL but still India want diplomatic relationship with SL and it want to protect SL frm those charges. Whole world blaming SL for war crimes those countries not at all related with us either historical or cultural but India have all kind of bonds with tamils even then it supporting SL warcrimes means that clearly indicates that they not afraid of us.

India invited Rajapakse as chief guest in CWG ,so ur point is still v shouldn't talk against India?/??.

Bro u a tamilian me an andhrite but first we are Indians. You have every right by constitution and by god to speak against unjustness. Count my voice too against this act. However don't u agree at some point the country has to take hard decisions?? where the individuals voice is looked over?? Bro do u think the people in south block making decisions don't know what is happening and what are the repurcussions of their decisions?? when the time comes be assured every body will pay this is not leaving things in the hand of god and keeping quiet.

Keep quiet today but act when time and place is correct, do u think Srilanka is acting as it is just like that?? the forces behind pulling the strings are not hidden from the south block and Srilankans know that too. This is all i can say right now, i presume u to be a sane and intelligent person, understand the meaning behind the words. India acts late like the elephant but it will surprise with the force which it puts behind.

Bro u a tamilian me an andhrite but first we are Indians. You have every right by constitution and by god to speak against unjustness. Count my voice too against this act. However don't u agree at some point the country has to take hard decisions?? where the individuals voice is looked over?? Bro do u think the people in south block making decisions don't know what is happening and what are the repurcussions of their decisions?? when the time comes be assured every body will pay this is not leaving things in the hand of god and keeping quiet.

Keep quiet today but act when time and place is correct, do u think Srilanka is acting as it is just like that?? the forces behind pulling the strings are not hidden from the south block and Srilankans know that too. This is all i can say right now, i presume u to be a sane and intelligent person, understand the meaning behind the words. India acts late like the elephant but it will surprise with the force which it puts behind.

Srilankans ought to take note and heed this warning. We experienced a similar stab in the back in the Peelkhana Carnage that saw 57 of our army officers killed.

Srilankans ought to take note and heed this warning. We experienced a similar stab in the back in the Peelkhana Carnage that saw 57 of our army officers killed.
give us proof that we were involved in your countries army masacre by your own countries army.
your army is one of the deciplinless army in the world with a-holes with fanatic ideas. thats the reason that you have plots against your own PRESIDENT, your own army, and not to forget your own father of the nations Mijib ji and his family

with Congress being headed by an Italian and her half bread we will not be on the right side. They are making cold and calculated decessions against the Tamils. Had I not been married, I would have scraificed myself to end the Rajiv Gandhi Blood line by becoming a Maoist or rebel

I am able understand you anger regarding this issue, sometimes I used to think like you. GOI played with fire now they should get ready to face severe consequences.

Genocidal happened , SL Tamils are dying........on daily basis they lost their dignity they seeking justice for now. If India will act lately in that issues by that time there won't be no tamils at all in SL ,so it really doesn't matter for us whether India woken up or not??.

Thank you for ur sensible post and I agreeing most of the parts , at least u able to understand our problems.

All I can say is Incredible Irrelevant India

LOlllll this is coming from a person living in a nation which is termed as international migraine.......

We Indian are taught one thing from childhood "...Doosre ke dande mein taang nahi aada the......"

Don't try to be a Middleman in thing that are not relevant to you...That is Left To Nutjobs like USA ,Police of the world And Pakistani like you ,The eternal torch bearer of Islam And Muslim Unmah or whatever that is.....

:no::no:

Back
Top Bottom