What's new

SSG of Pakistan Army is world's best special force

The high ground was taken in a region with virtually no cover, few could take that back. No one hides, they take out regular forces of yours. As for the rest you clearly didn't read all my post. You seem upset that Indian Special Forces didn't get a mention, I understand....

Bro it's for reference, chill.

The "best" special forces losing to regular infantry troops multiple times...aren't spec forces expected to win against great odds..

and not hide under the dark in Kashmir and attack 2 men patrolling border security team.

yea that take over happened when we were busy dealing with the Soviets and the Siachin heights were agreed to be left empty until your military decided to make this a battle field too. you are correct that your guys managed to hold on to those positions but there are many counts were our guys did the same too or did take out the posts but all these fights have been at great loss to both. targeting someone moving 1 foot a minute or less all out in the open is not that challenging special forces or not if the target is a human being then its not an issue.

I would add one of the best.

but yea he is the father figure of his army men ad to him his children are best in the world.

although the word best is subjective.

it maybe Rwandan special forces that maybe the best given the training and facilities they have and the equipment they can afford and the type of enemies they have defeated.

that aside. any first word (NATO) regular force or paramilitary force has more budget and training and can compete with special forces or third world countries like India, Pakistan, Iran and Uganda

Reasons like ill planning like in 65 or high ground doesn't cut it. Indian forces did the same during Kargil and evacuated high ground in more than 200 peaks.

Completing the objectives is important than giving excuses.

Reasons like ill planning like in 65 or high ground doesn't cut it. Indian forces did the same during Kargil and evacuated high ground in more than 200 peaks.

yes they got them after our forces evacuated Kargil heights.
now you got me.

yes they got them after our forces evacuated Kargil heights.
now you got me.

Irfan Bhai, you should read accounts from your own experts on Kargil..even the final report compiled by your experts to refresh your memory.

The "best" special forces losing to regular infantry troops multiple times...aren't spec forces expected to win against great odds..

and not hide under the dark in Kashmir and attack 2 men patrolling border security team.

I didn't say they were the best, and also do tell me where in a battle situation with no cover, men have recovered entrenched positions at such high elevations. I'm waiting for your reply.
Also the force Pakistan sent was a mix, it wasn't all spec ops.
But of course you discount what plenty of neutral people have said about the SSG and just say things to make you feel comfortable, as you usually do.
Oh and as I said before your regular forces are taken out by SSG teams by snipers as well, please don't tell me that they to are 'patrolling alone'.
By the way where are the Indian Special Forces mentioned, after all your regular infantry according to you is far superior to the SSG yet no one even makes a mention of them.

They are the best of the best in Pakistan. The Pakistan SSG is popularly known as “Black Storks.” That name is derived from their unique headgear. They are trained for hostage rescue, direct action, counter-terrorist, asymmetric warfare, personnel recovery, foreign internal defense and unconventional warfare. The Armed Forces History Museum compared Pakistan SSG to the U.S. Army’s Green Berets.

https://www.valuewalk.com/2014/08/pakistan-ssg-commandos-among-worlds-10-best-forces/

Now we know you haven't clue what you are going on about. Indian forces were backed by massive air strikes and artillery barrages. Good one.

Last edited:
I didn't say they were the best, and also do tell me where in a battle situation with no cover, men have recovered entrenched positions at such high elevations. I'm waiting for your reply.
Also the force Pakistan sent was a mix, it wasn't all spec ops.
But of course you discount what plenty of neutral people have said about the SSG and just say things to make you feel comfortable, as you usually do.
Oh and as I said before your regular forces are taken out by SSG teams by snipers as well, please don't tell me that they to are 'patrolling alone'.
By the way where are the Indian Special Forces mentioned, after all your regular infantry according to you is far superior to the SSG yet no one even makes a mention of them.

They are the best of the best in Pakistan. The Pakistan SSG is popularly known as “Black Storks.” That name is derived from their unique headgear. They are trained for hostage rescue, direct action, counter-terrorist, asymmetric warfare, personnel recovery, foreign internal defense and unconventional warfare. The Armed Forces History Museum compared Pakistan SSG to the U.S. Army’s Green Berets.

https://www.valuewalk.com/2014/08/pakistan-ssg-commandos-among-worlds-10-best-forces/

Now we know you haven't clue what you are going on about. Indian forces were backed by massive air strikes and artillery barrages. Good one.

Surrendering to villagers armed with sickles and sticks??

I give up, SSG is the "best" in Pakistan.

In What Sense
Majority of other Special Forces has seen a rapid change in many forms
They are adopting and developing new Techs.
SSG is good but saying its world's best special force without anything to proof is wrong
SSG has been suffering high losses which kinda goes the other way
They have made Pakistan safe with blood but much can be changed so they can be helped so next time Pakistan doesn't suffer that many losses

Let me help you with your illusion. There is no such thing as special forces that have 0% failure rate. Every special force makes mistakes and learns from it. It is the mark of SSG's greatness that failures are shared openly and discussed frankly. There is nothing to hide. Now what's your problem?

SSG and the Pakistan army: ONLY military in the ENTIRE history of Mankind that has managed to repel an enemy state that is more than 7× bigger than itself for more than 71 years. An enemy that has access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst Pakistan is denied that privilige. An enemy that has the ENTIRE backing of the West and Russia........ :azn:

Was watching the movie Jack Reacher in which Tom Cruise talks about a US army sniper firing 2500 rounds every day for two years making 2 million rounds in 2 years. I wonder how true that is, and how much practice our guys get? @Horus @balixd @Zarvan
Both situations are different . Training and being in real situations . Secondly our defense budget is not that high .

In What Sense
Majority of other Special Forces has seen a rapid change in many forms
They are adopting and developing new Techs.
SSG is good but saying its world's best special force without anything to proof is wrong
SSG has been suffering high losses which kinda goes the other way
They have made Pakistan safe with blood but much can be changed so they can be helped so next time Pakistan doesn't suffer that many losses

Actually, the aura of invincibility surrounding most special ops has a key underlying reason: they pick and choose the battles they fight. The pick the time of fight, the method of fight, and the battleground to fight. During the WoT, SSG didn't have such a luxury. Put any other force in their place and they will likewise suffer.

Back
Top Bottom