What's new

Stand-off with China in Ladakh is India’s worst border tension since Kargil in 1999

bhai don't pay much attention to Indian media spins .....
That is on the Official Website of the Chinese Embassy in Delhi.

I doubt they have ant influence over the Chinese and the content they publish.

That is on the Official Website of the Chinese Embassy in Delhi.

I doubt they have ant influence over the Chinese and the content they publish.
I am not saying that your post is wrong but the post which you have quoted is giving Indian media as source .....

As far as situation is concern wait for sometime .... let see how India react ....

You can ask the chinese Ambassador himself. Covid numbers on the rise in India, while it is declining n China.

India also evacuated all its citizens from China in March. If you are praying for an all out war between India and CHina, keep praying.

Stop listening to your Modi Godi media, come in reality before your Hindutva agenda break apart India in several parts.
China knew your Plan when your Gen flew there and what message was given, China won't stops here even US warning given which we never see such thing when you do violation on our LoC. Listen to this unbiased analysis,

Please write understandable English so people can know what you want to say.
And dreaming of India devide in pieces is your exclusive right. You are dreaming this even after your country became half.

And dreaming of India divide in pieces is your exclusive right. You are dreaming about this even after your country became half.
We all understand your frustration and it does not let you open your senses because all Indians are in panic mode and your Modi needs to break his deafening silence since he removed the Kashmir legal status. His way of tackling the situation created a problem for you in the long run because now without the legal status of Kashmir, anyone with a mighty force can claim Kashimir, for which you were creating all the military infrastructure for the US to counter China. However, this plan has been flopped by China.

Last edited:
Update:

China has 2 PLA brigades in Ladakh across LAC. This indicates this recent action to enter once Indian-held territory was not simply the decision of local military commanders but order came from PLA establishment in Beijing. As some might know a brigade is led by a Major. Gen/Colonel/or Brigadier so we are talking of senior officials within PLA.

While the Indian public watches their army bend over at the borders, there is a very real risk some zealots will target Chinese nationals (and religious/ethnic minorities of course) to vent their frustration.

bhai don't pay much attention to Indian media spins .....

Let the Indian Media spin war hysteria, it will be difficult to back down from it when reality sinks in---they are facing the largest standing Army in the world which is way better equipped than the Indians. Ab ghuss k marain na????

BUZZ OFF !!!!

Difficult to explain to thickheads ! Begaani Shaadi mein Abdullah deewana :rofl:

76050729.jpg

I gives me great pleasure to burst the bubbles pakistanis and Indian jihadis here :sick::sick::lol::lol:

Both china and India have agreed to de-escalate.

We pose no threat to each other: Chinese envoy to India on Ladakh standoff

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/vid...o-india-on-ladakh-standoff-1682545-2020-05-27
Like @newb3e says Pheeel good newjs. :laugh:
I am learning. :D

And dreaming of India devide in pieces is your exclusive right. You are dreaming this even after your country became half.
I can tell you one thing.
China's sovereignty is non-negotiable. If you dwell really hard on this point, everything will become crystal clear.

Lol i don't get why Pakistanis are jumping up and down. India completed the infra projects in disputed territories and mostly pushed back the PLA. Hence the standoff. China realized its current method isn't working, so they are calling for talks. We will have to see what happens next.

Its also hilarious how some supposed "Think Tanks" here are pulling numbers out of thin air. If there are 2 brigades of PLA across the LAC, why does satellite imagery only show enough tents for at most 500 pla soldiers at the only transgression site(about 500m from lac).

Lol i don't get why Pakistanis are jumping up and down. India completed the infra projects in disputed territories and mostly pushed back the PLA. Hence the standoff. China realized its current method isn't working, so they are calling for talks. We will have to see what happens next.

Its also hilarious how some supposed "Think Tanks" here are pulling numbers out of thin air. If there are 2 brigades of PLA across the LAC, why does satellite imagery only show enough tents for at most 500 pla soldiers at the only transgression site(about 500m from lac).
As per today's media reports, Chinese Ambassador toned downed the threats and want to have a dialog and mutual co-operation in trade. It may be a diversion technique, or perhaps they really don't want another front opened..

We all understand your frustration and it does not let you open your senses because all Indians are in panic mode and your Modi needs to break his deafening silence since he removed the Kashmir legal status. His way of tackling the situation created a problem for you in the long run because now without the legal status of Kashmir, anyone with a mighty force can claim Kashimir, for which you were creating all the military infrastructure for the US to counter China. However, this plan has been flopped by China.

Highly entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom