What's new

Startling disclosures: PTI received funds ‘from Jewish, Indian lobbies’

ill hold my judgement till the court verdict, but im shocked at the possibility of pti receiving foreign funds!
why would foreigners fund pti in 96 when it was a new born baby though?

Founding member, left/kicked out from party in 2011 and it took 4/5 years to come up with this wah and that to just before election in NA122

His Facebook is full of anti pti posts and yet he forgot to post this news wah

And let's first decide who supports PTI, is it ISI, Pasha, Jews, Indians, American, oversea Pakistani, TTP, AQ plz once for all tell who support IK.

Let's for 1 sec think he is right about funding it means CIA RAW is funding ISI PASHA and Army since u ppl had proof and knew about this? 

Last edited:
MQM - funded by India
ANP - India lovers
Sharif - Indian business interests
PTI - India funded
Deobandis - India connection
Barelvis - India connection
ahmedia - India connection
Bohri - India connection
Hindu - India connection

Only patriotic grouping is PPP!

lets wait for the PTI fanboys to come here, and say these are all lies

Yes and you know what the conspiracy is to depoliticize the police force, introduce a local body system and spend on per capita basis more than any other province on education.

Damn those juiceeee and baniyas :mad:

Leave us alone with the Bhuttos and the Sharifss

I don't know much about Pak politics but this is ridiculous.

Anybody can make a donation to any party using online donating routes. I remember some of my atheist/Christian friends here in U.S gave some funds to AKP just for giggles (since I was donating 100 bucks to AKP). My friend (who are non-political) laughed at me (because of me being too political in their minds) and matched my donation lol..

Now, should somebody write an article "Atheist, Christian lobby funding AKP?" ....wow!

Pakistani brothers, rise above these petty mud slugging and just closely follow the policies of parties and decide if those policies are in your nation's favor.

In Turkey, there are alotttttt of things said about AKP...as in they are Islamist party, Arab-backed, want caliphate, agent of US, agents of GCC, corrupt, and what not...well, some of it might be true but how can I know? All I know is that AKP has done good for my beloved nation Turkey and they will get my vote until some better alternative comes along.

Sorry for interrupting. I just wanted to give you my view. Good buy

These allegations don't mean anything. It is just cheap mudslinging going on and oblique referance to his ex Jewish wife. Imran Khan amongst the major party leaders been most vocal in being critical of USA so frankly these claims are rubbish. They are intended to just tarnish the image of the party and in doing so bring it to level of another party that I won't mention but everybody knows which one I am talking about. Anti US, Anti Corruption and justice are the main platforms of PTI. So if American's are sponsoring PTI it must be having opposite effect.

This is apparently a Jewish stooge.

PTI getting funds from yahoodis and conspiracy against the PMLN
Army also doing conspiracy against the PMLN
America Israel India doing conspiracy against the PMLN
Alien Predator everyone get funds and conspiracy against the PMLN

kitna powerful hey PMLN kay dunya ke sare superpowers mil kar bhi PMLN ko nahe hatasakhti WOW!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: jokers @ .............!!

oh forgt to mention.... EXPRESS TRIBUNE :rofl: Thread khuolnay say pehlay he source zehan may achuki the :lol:

Only one question. What power, or influence, does PTI have, that they are capable of lobbying on anyone's behalf?

In terms of national interest / security = zero.

PTI was,is and will always be dependent upon some lobbies (Both internal and external). PTI should officially hand over the party to JKT so that at least the funding is secured. Imran has proven himself incompetent to deal with financial issues and hence working as a puppet of Investor group of the party.

I rate this at the same level as people who claim that NS has secret business dealings with India, Israel, USA, CIA etc. etc.

We are a better nation that this and need to rise above this stupidity.

Pakistani americans are funding PTI which are members of PArty even in UK and many european countries PTI have such system .. PML N and PPP also have such forums in other countries ..

Must took funds from Jews to pay extortion money demanded by TTP from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom