What's new

Startling disclosures: PTI received funds ‘from Jewish, Indian lobbies’

So one more of our JV with Israel got busted. Must applaud Nawaz Sharif for his stupendous performance.

@Viper0011. still waiting for video were IK is abusing sisters or wifes of politicians who in past has done every thing possible to hit his family and they did same with BB.

Startling disclosures: PTI received funds ‘from Jewish, Indian lobbies’
By INP
Published: October 4, 2015
606SHARES
SHARE TWEET
966946-PTIx-1443934325-492-640x480.JPG

Party’s founding member claims Imran knew about funding but took no action. PHOTO: ATHAR KHAN/EXPRESS

966946-PTIx-1443934325-492-160x120.JPG
966946-bccx-1443914127-335-160x120.jpg

ISLAMABAD: One of the founding members of the Imran Khan-led Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) has alleged that the party has been receiving funds from Jewish and Indian lobbies for furthering their agendas.

The allegation was levelled during a television programme by PTI’s founding member Akbar S Babar, who has submitted what he calls documentary evidence with the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP).

According to a report of the Jewish Funding Directory, foreigners, including American Barry C. Schneps and US-born Indian Indur Dosanjh, had been funding the PTI for lobbying in their favour and interests.Babar, responding to the report, said an audit in 2011 had revealed illegal funding in the party but its report was not made public. He claimed he had asked the PTI chairman to audit the funds received from foreigners but he had refused to do so.

Babar filed a case against the party on November 14, 2014, pointing out the incoming funds.

During the hearing of his petition in the ECP, the PTI lawyer raised objections that the commission did not have the jurisdiction to hear the case. The ECP, however, rejected his argument. In May, the party changed its lawyer for the second time and nominated Anwar Mansoor Khan to pursue the case.

Babar alleged the PTI’s audit report neither mentions the said case
nor contains information about foreign funding.

To a question, he said the petition against the PTI and its chief would be decided on October 8. “I hope the judges will give a verdict on merit,” he added.

PTI leader Ali Muhammad agreed that the issue needs to be investigated. He said the investigation should cover all political parties, whose leaders rule Pakistan but own palaces in Dubai and England. Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz leader Danyal Aziz said it was the ECP’s responsibility to keep an eye on foreign funding to all parties and to stop and seize such funds.

Published in The Express Tribune, October 4th, 2015.

Indian lobbies control all political parties of Pakistan, no difference if its PTI, PPP, ANP etc.
If PTI was not steer by the same people, it may have reversed renaming of province and Peshawar Airport.

@Viper0011. still waiting for video were IK is abusing sisters or wifes of politicians who in past has done every thing possible to hit his family and they did same with BB.

Still waiting for you to use common sense and see any sit in videos where he's calling names to NS's daughter and others sons and threatening to "drag the PM from his hair outside of the PM's house". You don't need me to provide you anything, all that exists on youtube and happened, every single Pakistani member knows it, including you. So stop playing stupid, OR, stop acting lazy and go look at youtube videos of IK's sit-ins, the proof is ALL there. OR, ask a neutral member on here.

By the way, the topic was NS getting money from India - RAW. How about we talk about that? What's your take on it? What would you do if the documents provided to EC are legal and outline foreign accounts with Ghost monies as they've been coming to IK from the RAW and his in laws?

Still waiting for you to use common sense and see any sit in videos where he's calling names to NS's daughter and others sons and threatening to "drag the PM from his hair outside of the PM's house". You don't need me to provide you anything, all that exists on youtube and happened, every single Pakistani member knows it, including you. So stop playing stupid, OR, stop acting lazy and go look at youtube videos of IK's sit-ins, the proof is ALL there. OR, ask a neutral member on here.

By the way, the topic was NS getting money from India - RAW. How about we talk about that? What's your take on it? What would you do if the documents provided to EC are legal and outline foreign accounts with Ghost monies as they've been coming to IK from the RAW and his in laws?
Well, how about we try your approach, "don't ask me where I get my information" (just like Israeli F16 and MKI engagements),,,, I konw of Nawaz Sharrif taking money from Indian business man- corroborated by the pakistani generals ... how does that sound....?

Well, how about we try your approach, "don't ask me where I get my information" (just like Israeli F16 and MKI engagements),,,, I konw of Nawaz Sharrif taking money from Indian business man- corroborated by the pakistani generals ... how does that sound....?

Awwww Cup Cake!!!! You are so frustrated with your 1.2 billion countrymen, not able to deal with this one member on here........
Do me a favor, read up the forum on previous posts. I've provided my sources in this case :rofl: :omghaha: :dance3:

I honestly feel bad, I hand it to you EVERY day like three times in different posts. And you still add me to your posts. Man, I am a little impressed. If I was you, I'd be like "eff this", I don't want to be getting screwed and embarrassed with logic every time I include this fool in my posts :cheers:

Trashy NooniToons only bring trash to the forum.

Talk with evidence. There is evidence Nawaz has properties abroad. There is evidence he laundered money. Now give us solid evidence against Imran or PTI or else F*** off.
so its proved for IK too that f and some stars ad off word, u know after 3months of drama ops dharna

EVIDENCE........
EVIDENCE........

but question will remain the same?
Modi gov for India.........
NS gov for Pakistan......

whos doing better?

Awwww Cup Cake!!!! You are so frustrated with your 1.2 billion countrymen, not able to deal with this one member on here........
Do me a favor, read up the forum on previous posts. I've provided my sources in this case :rofl: :omghaha: :dance3:

I honestly feel bad, I hand it to you EVERY day like three times in different posts. And you still add me to your posts. Man, I am a little impressed. If I was you, I'd be like "eff this", I don't want to be getting screwed and embarrassed with logic every time I include this fool in my posts :cheers:
this is what is called delusions... You get kicked in the teeth everyday by your truly, but still shamelessly you keep coming back for more.... but then again your quality of posts from your supposed "contacts" are quite entertaining ... so keep doing what you are doing...

whos doing better?
Sorry, I have no interest in the topic, I was just making a point about ridiculous claims usually presented by idiotic narratives here. Mine was an example of the same.

Indian lobbies control all political parties of Pakistan, no difference if its PTI, PPP, ANP etc.
If PTI was not steer by the same people, it may have reversed renaming of province and Peshawar Airport.

I don't know what you are saying, PTI is doing exactly what it was paid for, to turn the nation violent, in sect divisions and ethnicity. And all that is being done by IK nicely. And the fact of the matter is the name KPK and all, further strengthens the Indian agenda of adding for ethnic patriotism that's going to cause the future civil war that IK is working on starting.
Afghanistan will give IK the "Founder of Pashtunistan" title when it happens.His picture will be put into every Pashtun household. So fools reading this should know that IK has a MUCH bigger goal in life than really be a PM of Pakistan. That PM thing is a shadow to start this drama and if happens, may be a stepping stone.

And the biggest beneficiary would be India, as they'll be setting up a bigger footprint in Afghanistan and will control the entire future "Pashtunistan" aka, the previous Pakistan. I've been saying it for over a year, even before the sit-ins started. And people on here, have no care for their own country to even pay attention. They continue to get more violent by the day behind IK.

whos doing better?

Modi has a 70 year old SYSTEM behind him that works as a team and doesn't pull legs, does violence or attacks their own citizens and Parliaments!!!

NS is BUILDING a system plagued by violence, terrorism and military rule. But even then he's making tremendous progress.

Compared to Modi, NS's struggle is ten or more times more difficult. But, progress wise, NS has started work and will complete majority of it before leaving, which will be more than ALL work done in the past 70 years by ANYONE in power. That's freaking impressive. He's set the base for a new Pakistan.

I don't know what you are saying, PTI is doing exactly what it was paid for, to turn the nation violent, in sect divisions and ethnicity. And all that is being done by IK nicely. And the fact of the matter is the name KPK and all, further strengthens the Indian agenda of adding for ethnic patriotism that's going to cause the future civil war that IK is working on starting.
Afghanistan will give IK the "Founder of Pashtunistan" when it happens.

And the biggest beneficiary would be India, as they'll be setting up a bigger footprint in Afghanistan and will control the entire future "Pashtunistan" aka, the previous Pakistan. I've been saying it for over a year, even before the sit-ins started. And people on here, have no care for their own country to even pay attention. They continue to get more violent by the day behind IK.

Modi has a 70 year old SYSTEM behind him that works as a team and doesn't pull legs, does violence or attacks their own citizens and Parliaments!!!

NS is BUILDING a system plagued by violence, terrorism and military rule. But even then he's making tremendous progress.

Compared to Modi, NS's struggle is ten or more times more difficult. But, progress wise, NS has started work and will complete majority of it before leaving, which will be more than ALL work done in the past 70 years by ANYONE in power. That's freaking impressive. He's set the base for a new Pakistan.

Thats what i mean actually, to me he is more like misbah is for pakistan cricket team, not the best around the world but doing amazing with his limited resources...

What I'm saying is very same, I stated that PTI is being steered by the very same foreign agencies, who had been steering PPP, ANP and other political parties in northern areas of Pakistan, with separatist agenda.

Imran Khan was the lead in APDA alliance... he kept in low profile, while Zardari was doing all corruption and treason openly, he refuse to support Dr. Qadri's sitin against the corrupt govt. of Zardari... He voted PPP in national assembly, while public voted PTI for change.

These dumbo was thrown out of party was a known blackmailer and corrupt thug. Try to come up with something solid not piece of thrash.
Then that so called huge political party should take him to courts ?
What is stopping them till now ?
Its not just so simple ?
When it will come to , accountability then each & every one has to face it ?
its not that , imran & his fan club been awarded a clean chit by god ?

so apparently

Jewist/ Zionist lobbies supported ==> PTI

Pakistani Establishment (ISI ) supported ===> PTI

This means : Zionist Lobbies <===> Pakistani Establishment ( ISI )

Holy cr@p we have been ruled by Zionists :o::o::o:
SINCE ,When it was the national headline news that ISI has supported PTI ?
that was just all perception , but there is nothing as a solid prove ?
But here with that appearing in the dawn news front page , its not a joke ?

Pti , noora league , MQM, PPP ANP, all of the so called political groups should be & would be interrogated properly , what is their resources .

kisi k pass surf excel hai.. IK ab akbar S. babar k pagri meli karne wala hai.. personally

Stop making excuses we all know u are lying.

U are coming with bullshit which u need to prove

Back
Top Bottom